It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter from a Norwegian politician (2012)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Anything is possible as long as it is in the realm of the laws of physics. Sedna's orbit has been projected and even at its closest it is still out beyond Pluto. While I'm not sure what they may have recorded, I do know that there was no Great Flood. All evidence suggests that there was flooding in Sumeria, but it was fairly localized to towns located near rivers. If you can point me to what you're referring to I, or someone else, might be able to figure out what they saw.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

oh god I have pointed it out so many times.I get tired of repeating myself and I hate repeating myself.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Why is this "Norwegian politician" not identified? Why is the "outside confirmation" a link to the same website? Why does anyone trust Project Camelot in the first place? Haven't all their predictions and promises turned out to be empty?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWeasel
Yeah. I wonder what Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy are going to do in 2013 when they're proven wrong - just as they were when their last web campaign on Project Serpo was proven wrong....

"A Norwegian Politician" - seriously, give me a break....

I'm a Swedish politician. I say nothing's going to happen.

Thanks

LW

Make up another lie to cover for this one. Thats what they do. The people who believe everything they say will not hesitate to believe their new excuse/lie. Its sad really. They are both pathetic. Kerry is a attention junkie and completely full of herself. They are like a traveling circus. Beware of these two. They are deceivers of the highest caliber.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I said name the planets and you named things that are not planets. I know you have been told this multiple times in multiple threads. I assume that you must realize this. If not please understand there are no new planets. The tens of thousands of asteroids and the many objects discovered in the Kuiper belt are not planets.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Actually, you have not pointed out anything about a global flood other than unsubstantiated claims. The same goes for Nibiru and many other hoaxes you are pushing.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you've pointed out. All I've seen you post are pointless one liners, hoax websites, and either out of date or non-related articles. If you look at the geologic record there was no period where the Earth was covered with water. We have evidence of localized flooding in the Middle East, but nothing that covered the entire world.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link is to a thread discussing The Seed Vault funded by Bill and Melinda Gates.

Do you think they might know something we don't?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think it will be one of two things.

An large incoming space object, (astroid, comet, etc) or WW3.

If you go and look at my post on WW3 Timeline www.abovetopsecret.com... that's what I would put my money on.

fyi: I am watching a series called Person's Unknown - if you like conspiracies, you are going to love this one.

Just like the characters in this series, on a grander scale we, the citizens of the world are being manipulated into killing each other off....................Google there are free episodes available.

I got mine from here: free-tv-video-online.info...

Do not watch Episode 13 though until the last.

Meet most of you on level 2.

edit on 16-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: posted link for Persons Unknown...............really good conspiracy series.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Why is this "Norwegian politician" not identified? Why is the "outside confirmation" a link to the same website? Why does anyone trust Project Camelot in the first place? Haven't all their predictions and promises turned out to be empty?

Read my post on page 9. You'll see where this claim came from.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
As a Norwegian I warn against others from listening to us. We're usually full of it and false.

Not only that, 2012 is bunk in my opinion.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Frontkjemper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tati.12

tati said, "Okay, listen it's not going to happen, would God our creator allow such things, would he allow us to suffer? But then again we did some mess up things in our time, but God loves us and i don't think he would let his own children die helplessly, if i'm wrong hey, im just trying to look on the positive side. I don't want to go through life, worrying and waiting for that to happen and people on this earth are hard headed you can not get anything through their thick heads. But if it does happen, which i don't believe, god bless all. "

Oh my goodness. Really?

Once upon a time the god of the bible wiped every man, woman and child off the face of the earth simply because the nephilem had been sleeping with humans and chaos and evil ensued. If he was god he would have known this would happen because he supposedly knows everything right. If he was really as cool as you think he was then he could have just blinked and made the evil disappear instead of killing ALL the innocent people and babies in their mothers wombs. What did they do to deserve that? Even better why even create people when you know you will have to kill them ALL! Load of poop. The god you believe in simply doesn't exist, he cannot.

edit on 23-9-2010 by favouriteslave because: needed to add quote

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think it's very simple. There is an ice age coming. Norway for one will be buried under miles of ice. If you take a look at the last ice age map you can see how far the ice extended into North America. I say if you live in any of those areas, move south.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

No God exists.

It's a human concept trying to explain everything that is not human.

It's apparently an invisible man in the clouds, that's how we explain everything beyond our comprehension.

We have come along way in 2000 years, the word God really shouldn't be coming up at all.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thibotham
reply to post by favouriteslave

No God exists.

It's a human concept trying to explain everything that is not human.

It's apparently an invisible man in the clouds, that's how we explain everything beyond our comprehension.

We have come along way in 2000 years, the word God really shouldn't be coming up at all.

You need to read my post again. I was replying to a quote of Tati.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i think this Bull #. im from norway, and never heard anything off this, if this was true he would told the norwegian media

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HDD09

Are you sure it's a "he". The politician might be a "she"?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
I think it's very simple. There is an ice age coming. Norway for one will be buried under miles of ice. If you take a look at the last ice age map you can see how far the ice extended into North America. I say if you live in any of those areas, move south.

This is what I believe as well, on top of all of that we have already been warned by Nasa and Noah about the coming mini ice age that may happen around 2012, the last one was back in the late 1800's at the same time as the solar maximum. As well as we have been warned already about the power grids will most likely all go during the Maximum. Figuring we have been warned already of this pending doom and people are still not preparing for it, or have laughed it off, just sort of makes us realize how stupid some of the human race truly is. When something bad happens, then they will be blaming the government for not telling them

As for planet X, I wont believe that until I see it. I am sorry but we should be able to see something already, and so far we see nothing. No signs of it at all tells me its not real. Of course though 2011 is coming in a few more months, maybe then we will see it?? If so then I will believe it.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

The solar maximum is predicted for 2013. They come every 11 years. There have been a lot since the 1800s. You claim that "the power grids will most likely all go during the Maximum". That's not true at all is it? It's a possible, but UNLIKELY scenario. No planet can have an orbit that enters the orbits of the known planets. If it did we'd see the evidence in the orbits of the known planets. It would also be picked up in whole sky surveys. The only cold event I am aware of for the 1800s is the Year without a summer. That event was connected to Tambora.

Could you provide a link to the NASA or NOAA claim of a possible mini ice age?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join