It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is an Ascended Master?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Can anyone explain to me what an Ascended Master is?
I have read this term in discussions involving paranormal, predictions and prophacies, alien & UFOs and religion to name a few. What do these things have in common that all would involve ascended masters?

Thanks for your help.

[edit on 1/4/08 by reblazed]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
It all ties in together. So I'm going to use some terms that you might associate with "religion" and that it might leave a bad taste in your mouth, but please do try to keep in mind that I'm not talking about the ignorance of religion and its misunderstandings, rather I'm speaking to the truthful and realthings that the selfrightous religions are based around.

Uptil, let us say 2000 years ago, the "planetary prince" of the world was a crazy spirit that messed stuff up for everyone. That all changed with the life of the one known mostoften as "Jesus Christ". As far as the rullership of this aspectual part of the cosmos plan, the Christ is the first and front most "son of God", and through his life he achieved Mastership standing.

The "Holy Spirit" then became the (planetary ruling spiritual aspect) freeing many people and such stuff.

The being that is known as "Jesus" had been on a journy accending, and when he achieved the accending mastership of his status he became the Accendent Master, and thus those that truly work with him also share in that Glory and Power aspectual title.

Ah, but if it were so easy to tell whom those people actually are, that's the trickery.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Thanks

If that is so, does that make Budda an ascended master also? And when people say that they get messages from an ascended master ... what ? They're getting direct messages from them?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by reblazed
Thanks

If that is so, does that make Budda an ascended master also? And when people say that they get messages from an ascended master ... what ? They're getting direct messages from them?

Budda Transended. It was the time of the chirst when the world changed.

People Percieve, or choose to percieve, or want to believe they are getting master ascendent "sending them messages".

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Budda Transended. It was the time of the chirst when the world changed.

I find your posts to this topic very interesting , could you please elaborate more on what you mean by that statement please
?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by reblazed

I thought the ascended masters were the usual suspects (in religion) Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, I think Enoch is one, also St. Germain... There are many more I think, is the archangel Michael one?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by reblazed
Can anyone explain to me what an Ascended Master is?
I have read this term in discussions involving paranormal, predictions and prophacies, alien & UFOs and religion to name a few. What do these things have in common that all would involve ascended masters?

Thanks for your help.

The term "ascended master" is largely associated with New Age beliefs - like those found in the teachings of Elizabeth Clare Prophet - that dictate that Jesus, Buddha, and St. Germaine (among others) are of that ilk.

In my many years of experience as a spiritual medium, I have not found any ascended masters but there are Group Entities (discarnate communities) in the Mid Realms (the Fourth and Fifth Planes) who often portray themselves as a god or ascended master to some people in the flesh.

How can one tell the difference?

By discerning the Dominant Aura Colors behind the energies. Those who claim to be ascended masters typically have the energy colors of yellow or violet - indicating discarnate communities of angels in the Mid Realms, not Godheads.

In the discarnate dimensions, as with the physical spectrum of color, that which is closet to the highest color of white, is neither yellow or violet, but sky blue

True Ascended Masters would have a Dominant Aura Color (DAC) of intense white and their telepathic messages would also be bathed in that energy color. They would not have the DAC of yellow or violet that is attributed to New Age Group Entities (and others) who portray themselves as "ascended masters" to those who don't know any better.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
A being/existance of pure thoughts.

The love of life created in form.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Do they have powers?

How do you tell what Aura Color you are or have?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hello reblazed,

An ascended master is one who does not dream, whether awake or asleep. Ever.

An ascended master is one who has been "born again" in the superior worlds.

An ascended master is one who has ascended from this valley of tears, and has freed his consciousness from the grip of the ego.

Inverencial Peace,
Akashic

[edit on 4/1/2008 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
Do they have powers?

If you mean the so-called "ascended masters" in New Age and elsewhere, the answer is yes but only in a limited capacity. They have some energy at their disposal for healing and telekinesis, not because they are true Ascended Masters (which would have much more power), but because they are actually communities of spirits or Group Entities - typically on the Fourth Plane - and these have the advantage of using their collective energies in The Light for minor manifestations.

Through Spiritual Correspondence.

Although I usually don't do this in here (for obvious reasons)...

My Guides tell me that your Dominant Aura Color is violet. This means that if you close your eyes without straining or squeezing them, and cup your hands over them to block out all outside physical light, and gently gaze with your mind's eye to the area of your forehead (where the Sixth Chakra or Third Eye is located), the most likely color you will see and/or perceive there is violet.

For more information on what that means, see our explanation of the traditional Seven Planes.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I’m not well-versed in this outmoded New Age 'group thinking'. But to me, all great masters had to start somewhere, were once human in form (with some as popular as Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed, etc…) and have since been ‘enlightened’ or has reached the next rung (or level) of the proverbial ladder to infinity and beyond.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by pikypiky]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Every couple of thousand years there comes a being that chooses to become a Master to help people to see that they are already enlightened and that they live under the control of the few who would choose to enslave them in every way, materially, spiritually.

In some cultures they have called it the Wheel of Dharma.

As a Master ascends they and all of the energy of their Discilples creates energy that keeps the wheel moving, turning.

The Master is only reccognized by very few while he is alive.

Once asended, many begin to create a religion around the truths spoken by the Master.

Once a religion is created, born, the energy is dissapated, it begins to die.

Again and again Masters come and go.

It has always been this way and always will.

People seem to resonate a bit too late, and then the religions can only control through that tiny bit of energy which is left behind. Like a shadow.

The Masters leave their fragrance. We all leave our fragrance.

Not everyone is a Master. Only one that has been on the path towards truth and enlightenment, one that has died completlely conscious, awake, aware. The Master then chooses to return once more to help awaken others, to lead them to the infinite within each and everyone of us.

The Planet of the Masters.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Through Spiritual Correspondence.

Although I usually don't do this in here (for obvious reasons)...

My Guides tell me that your Dominant Aura Color is violet. This means that if you close your eyes without straining or squeezing them, and cup your hands over them to block out all outside physical light, and gently gaze with your mind's eye to the area of your forehead (where the Sixth Chakra or Third Eye is located), the most likely color you will see and/or perceive there is violet.

For more information on what that means, see our explanation of the traditional Seven Planes.

lol I just took two tests online and one I was a violet and blue another I was blue and now my third evaluation which is from you says I'm violet. Thats pretty cool, thanks.
Can you have two? My favorite color is blue and I mostly always blue does that mean anything? Can you change colors?

Edit: I just got another blue here: www.blogthings.com...

My eyes ae baby blue, does that count for anything?
Blue and vilote, are these good colors to have?

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

lol I just took two tests online and one I was a violet and blue another I was blue and now my third evaluation which is from you says I'm violet. Thats pretty cool, thanks.
Can you have two? My favorite color is blue and I mostly always blue does that mean anything? Can you change colors?

Edit: I just got another blue here: www.blogthings.com...

My eyes ae baby blue, does that count for anything?
Blue and vilote, are these good colors to have?

The online tests are not the same thing and your eye color is irrelevant in this instance. What I was referring to was your Dominant Aura Color, that color in your aura which signifies your overall level of spiritual development.

You fluctuate between violet and sky blue but your DAC is still mainly violet, at least for the present.

Having an affinity to a particular color may indicate one's DAC but that is not always the case.

Are blue and violet good colors to have in one's aura?

Yes.

The more spiritual colors are the lighter shades, the violet, sky blue, pink (unselfish love), light green (indicating one is in a state of growth), etc. The less spiritual or common colors are the darker shades, the reds, oranges, browns, etc.

Can one change colors?

Of course.

If you were to become more materialistic, more lusty, more earthy, more spiritually indifferent, more competitive, or any combination of the above, your DAC would lessen to yellow, orange, red, or brown, depending on the degree of retrogression involved.

It all depends on you.

Raising one's DAC is achieved through prayer, meditation, striving to live by The Golden Rule, serving others, and Radiating Love from the heart, as in Heart Chakra Radiance.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Thank you for the links to the S.O.L. website. I just finished reading a few pages and had varied reactions to the info ... all the way from 'YES ! I know that is true' to 'I'm not so sure of that .. it's doesn't sound quite right'. There are techniques I'm going to try and a lot of in depth pondering to do ... all in all a very mentally stimulating site.

Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hi reblazed,

You're most welcome.

By all means, seek personal validation regarding any aspect of the material by pursuing Spiritual Correspondence with discarnate Saints. Others have done so successfully.

Remember: the most important aspect of our entire teaching is the Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) approach. Using it daily over time will eventually get one from Point A to Point B in spiritual development

After all, becoming a Co-Creator (stable Magi or stable Elder) after physical death, the path of which is laid down for us by The Original Creator (who actually developed HCR), is the route to long-term happiness in and of The Light.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by reblazed

Here is an extensive website that could prove useful to you:

Ascended Masters

I am not too crazy about the rainbow colours, but I suppose it's the contents what matters...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
You might want to become farmiliar with the "I AM" teachings.

www.templeofthepresence.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Vanitsa & JIB ... Thank you both for the links.

V .. I agree the rainbow colors are not the most pleasant ones I've seen but I'll have to ignore them while reading the content. It looks interesting,

JIB ... I have heard of IAM but did not know there were teachings ... another path to look into.

Thank you both.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join