It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your FAVORITE Chuck Norris fact?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
When Chuck Norris jumps into a pool he doesn't get wet.....water gets Chuck Norris

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The Bush administration lied about Chuck Norris being hidden in Iraq.

-----------

Was that lame? You tell me.

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Actually pretty original and funny

Keep em coming, may be we could create our own list here in BTS.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
1) Did anyone else see the few moments behind Huckabee when he looked like he was going to roundhouse kick you through the camera?

2) My favorite Chuck Norris fact:

I won't decide for fear that Chuck Norris will destroy me for picking a favorite fact about him.

However, "There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control. " is always a classic.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
If you actually hate on Chuck that's pathetic. He did, as everyone knows, learn from the master.

Here's a few rare but good ones:

Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Chuck Norris won by 5.

When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.

A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

Chuck Norris can dribble a football.

Chuck Norris lost both his legs in a car accident....and still managed to walk it off.

Chuck Norris can strike a match on a bar of soap.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
chuck norris can breathe in space. And while doing so, breaking down the space station with his boot.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Another Chuck Norris facts that can not be denied and is supported by evidence:

"-Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink".

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Bunch]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
He used to have a little dojo by my house in Lakewood ca. My brother started with him and back then he was really helpful to kids interested in Martial Arts. My Bro went on to become a lifetime lover of the Art, was sucessful in full contact years later and even owned his own school at one point.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
A month ago or so, it was revealed that Chuck Norris was registered as living on Jagtvej 69 in Copenhagen. His phone was registered there. This used to be the address of "Ungdomshuset". Now there's no house there anymore. The ground is for sale and nobody will buy it. They don't dare to...

Ekstra Bladet - Chuck Norris besætter 'Ungeren' (in danish)

Related thread:
Riots In Copenhagen After Antiterror Unit Cleared Ungdomshuset

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
'Total Gym' works out on Chuck Norris.

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

i dont hate Chuck norris but some facts make me want to hate him as they are plain retarded *Retarded is not aimed at any poster on ATS*

i have looked at some sites and wounder what kind of person spends their time making Opinions about someone and then calling it a FACT,
yes i know most are suppose to be jokes but most are just stupid and make no sense

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

the best one, i love this one its amazing

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
my favorite chuck norris fact:

chuck norris got into a fight with bruce lee in which bruce ripped out some of his chest hair. chuck ran away crying light a small child until he got home and sobbed to his mother about how he'll never look right for the speedo contest.

...if you can't tell, i've lost all respect for chuck norris.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
"The real reason that Liberals are spineless is that Chuck Norris ripped their spines out and uses them for toothpicks.."

Well... It's at least partially true...

Semper

top topics

<< 1   >>

join