It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Loves Huckabee, Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The rumor of Mr. Obama being Muslim will be tough to overcome this election cycle. After reading about his early life in Hawaii and Jakarta, it is easy to see how people will run with that premise. I have even heard that he is like the Manchurian Candidate...a Muslim becomes President and ruins the US.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
I'm sure Obama was not named after Saddam Hussein. Hussein is not that unusual a name in the middle east. People only use his middle name when they want to imply he is a Muslim (he isn't) or that he is somehow aligned with terrorists and/or dictators. Now you're also insulting his mother.

Are you saying that I used his full name to imply that he was Muslim? That would be a strange thing for you to say. Were did you pull that one out of?
I respectfully reffered to him by his full name Barak Hussein Obama and sugested his sweetmomma name him that and he is probably proud of his name, as he should be and you accuse me of calling him a terrorist? How dare you sir?
You sir have a twisted sense of reality, get a grip. His sweetmomma named him that and I will continue to reffer to him by his name given to him by his sweetmomma:
BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Judging by your new post on ATS titled "Barack Hussein Obama...A Closet Muslim?" - I think you either are voting for Hillary OR you truely have concerns about Obama. Maybe this link will help dispel and false notions you may have or have heard. Again - I am not a Obama supporter, I just want the right information out there to be fair.

www.politifact.com...
www.barackobama.com...
www.barackobama.com...
www.factcheck.org...

And yes I know 2 of the 4 are from his website, but they link some good CNN and You Tube videos. The FactCheck.Org website does a good job checking all claims made by the candidates (love that site!).

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
What simpletons who attempt to smear Obama over the middle name of Hussien fail to understand is that Hussien is a common name in the mid-east and north Africa and is used by both Christian and Muslims both. Of course they don't want to know this either or it doesn't matter because of course, they are simpletons.

As the rat said... no Republican in their right mind.
how true how true.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

Thats why we're all here : Deny Ignorance!
Tonight will have some good results. Dems will probably be Obama. Republican vote may be for Romney or maybe McCain.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join