It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

?Ron Paul's Polling Firm Behind Anti-Mormon Phone Calls?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Link

I know this is a partisan website and it is also important to note that the actual client who ordered the phone calls has not yet been reveled but I thought regardless the DR P supporters here would be interested to see this Title and the short write up.

Could it be true? Honestly I have no idea. Somehow it seems likely to me that this is yet more smear against a precieved threat, but that is speculation. I look forward to hearing what others have to say.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well I think it's still early. Though from what I have read from and about Ron Paul I really doubt he or his staff are behind it, anyway just my .02 $.

Moore Information Client List

The New Hampshire Attorney General's in-state toll free election line phone number is:1-866-868-3703 (1-866-VOTER03)Out-of-State (603) 271-3650Michael from PoliGazette has been working on this story also, but was waiting for more information, but he points out that
"Of all the Republican candidates there's only one, however, this firm (Moore) has worked for in recent years - Ron Paul"He also says that his information does not point to the Paul campaign being behind this latest push poll which violates New Hampshire's push-poll statute.The Campaign Spot lists a link to Moore Information which has the names of clients that have used them in the past and Ron Paul is, indeed, the only presidential candidate that has used them in the past but without any further evidence, that is not reason enough to believe outright that Paul is responsible for this latest push polling.

www.freedomszone.com...

[edit on 4/1/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I saw this on Fox News, they had it on the ticker on the bottom of the screen scrolling through repeatedly.

join