It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Comic Con

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I will be at the Phoenix Comic Con later this month Jan 26-26. So all of you ATS peeps out there in Arizona, this is a perfect time to come check out my new comic book.

www.phoenixcomicon.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Good luck nwocomic on your comic.

As if you really need it. The comic looks awesome, your style and creativity are top notch.

I hope your comic makes it up to Canada.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thanks Rhain, I believe all Image comics are published in Canada. You should be able to get it in your local comic book store.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nwocomic

I live about an hour and a half north of Phoenix, but I'm not sure how a comic convention goes down...

If I'm in the area I'll definitely stop by though.

Good luck with your comic!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Right on biggie. Comic book conventions are pretty darn cool. Don't know much about this Phoenix one but for the most part you get to see all kind people dressed up like their favorite superheros and see some really cool #.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nwocomic

Hey I have a question about the convention.

The website says its from 25th-27th. Are you going to be there on Sunday?

I was in Tucson the last few days on a permaculture field trip and wasn't able to make it.

I already plan on being in Phoenix tomorrow around noon so let me know if you'll still be around.

G

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Yeah I'll be around till about 4 on Sunday. Unfortunately my issues didn't get in from the publisher so I don't have any on hand but you're welcome to stop by.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Thanks for the quick response.

I will try to get over there as soon as I can. Maybe I'll even have a chance to pickup a copy before I get there. We'll see.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Cool man, will be good to see to a fellow ATS member and talk conspiracies. I actually have only one display copy of the comic, so if you come by I can let you have that one =)

[edit on 27-1-2008 by nwocomic]

[edit on 27-1-2008 by nwocomic]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hey man, I am gonna try my best to get over there. I'm leaving Prescott right now actually to see my girlfriend. I'll be there hopefully before 2. Cya.

G

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hey Gustavo, I actually made it down to the convention but I couldn't find your booth.

It was a really weird group of people. A lot of people were dressed up in anime and star wars costumes...Not really my scene. I had to leave pretty quickly and it cost me $15 damn!

I'll have to check out your comic somewhere else, sorry I missed you. Would have been chill to talk conspiracies besides with my close friends and family...

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Sorry I missed you man, I was outta there about 3:30 to catch my flight back to LA. Next time!

new topics

top topics

join