It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zeitgheistmovie.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This movie is amazing, but its not one of those Hollywood movie's this is a FACTual movie on the truth and dedicated research of the creator's of this movie...Go to www.zeitgheistmovie.com and watch it, it goes over the origin's of Religion The Federal Reserve Bank which goes in depth to how we are all being played with like toy's and the loop hole's of paying Federal Reserve Tax as the legislation was never legally passed *wink wink* as i cannot really say clearly what i mean as i could be held accountable for it, and also covers War and 911. you may be amazed-you may not be, i no i was although most of the fact's i new like to do with 911 and Christianity,it is a sham, i was born a human being but was baptized a Christian under the Church of England but i abanded my faith along time ago, i also research allot of UFOlogey and government secrecy and the cover ups and by the way i came across a video the other day that proved the Shuttle Columbia was actual shot down by Et craft and there where witnesses who saw it happen i am sure you can find it on Google or youtube, a piece of foam could not be responsible for a whole shuttle blowing up. the cover up by NASA is as bad as the US Governments cover up on 911. In closing i would like to say i do not expect you to believe this movie but i tell you what it is the most in depth look to the above lying way's in our world today, look at what religion is doing to people, innocents are killed in the middle east because they are Christian not Muslim, and then you have the conflict's in Africa. all this because of politics's and religion or heritage. the only people i do not expect to believe this are the religious enthusiast or the Debunker's which are the worst of them all. but anyways please let me know what you all think and post me a reply. From Juggaloco.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by juggaloco]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by juggaloco

I dont see how you can say that all of that is factual, that is just speculation.

everything is subjective, I saw it about a year ago and that it was ok but certainly far from being complete fact at all

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

well thank you for your reply but in reality if your like me and you do your home work you would know what is true and many fact's in here are. so please don't reply if you just want to be negative.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Truth is all a matter of perspective. What you see to be the truth might be different than how someone else sees as the truth.

Though with enough evidence, anyone should believe at least similar truths...

new topics

top topics

join