It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons Skill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This video is apparently a recording of JF Kennedy warning us of the danger of high order Freemasons and their mission to enslave the world. Masons Skill.

width="425" height="355"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/i4PgSDdUuKI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

[edit on 3-1-2008 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Or the Mafia perhaps.Let's not forget that the mafia helped turn the tide and win states for JFK, and then once he was in office he basically gave the mafia the finger.RFK put the RICO bill through, the mafia had PLENTY to be angry about.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

I often wonder why people continue to use this quote out of context. It is well known, and every source you can find which actually puts it in context, tells us that he is talking about communism. He was giving this speech to the American Newspaper Association - a KEY CONTEXT CLUE that he is talking about freedom of the press and comparing it to the "secrecy" that prohibits such freedoms when communism has historically been in practice.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
LightinDarkness is right, the quote is taken out of context. In fact Kennedy is asking for greater secrecy, in the interest of National Security. He is asking the papers to collaborate with his administration in not revealing information to the enemy, the Communists.

In the very next paragraph he says:

In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy. In time of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security.

and:

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

Please, read the whole speech!
www.jfklibrary.org...

JFK was a Knight of Columbus, who like the Masons take secret oaths and have secret proceedings. (so does the CIA and the ONI which JFK had worked for)

Also note that the video posted in the OP is edited! They actually added "Ladies and Gentlemen" at the beginning to make it look like the speech began with the secrecy bit. It didn't.

Here's a better version of the speech: (audio can be found at link above)

Google Video Link

PS: I really don't get the thread's title...

[edit on 4/1/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
hell yeah!!!

when i listen carefully, someone that say "ladies and gentlemen" have different voice with J.F.K, his (probably a man) voice is more "heavier" than J.F.K.....

sorry for grammar mistake, my country does'nt use english as the main language

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
To say Kennedy was talking about communism in that speech is a giant load of BS. Its a grossly mis-informed assumption.
Hes clearly talking about the military industrial complex and its tentacles. It laughable to see anyone say that when JFK mentions "secret societies", that hes talking about communism.
D

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Its laughable that you have absolutely no evidence for what you said. It is well known - infact I couldn't find a non tin-foil hat source that said otherwise - that he was talking about the right to free press in the context of communism. Please get informed.
Perhaps you should take off those political ideology colored glasses. Since when was the "military-industrial complex" a secret society?

[edit on 4-1-2008 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
To say Kennedy was talking about communism in that speech is a giant load of BS. Its a grossly mis-informed assumption...

So are you saying that he was admonishing the media to mantain secrecy reagarding the 'military industrial complex'?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unplugged

Perhaps you're referring to Dwight Eisenhower's Farewell Address to the Nation speech?

He clearly states to beware of the Military Industrial Complex. (Just like Kennedy clearly states that the communists are the enemy above.)

The full speech can be found here:
www.americanrhetoric.com...

and for those who love pictures:

EDIT: fixed video link. (A youTube video embedded in a googlevideo frame can be confusing to post!)

[edit on 5/1/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

new topics

top topics

join