It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video due from American Qaida member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

New video due from American Qaida member

news.yahoo.com

CAIRO, Egypt - Al-Qaida announced Thursday that it would soon release a new video message from American-born member Adam Gadahn that would be the first message from the terror group in 2008.

"Coming soon by the will of God, an invitation to reflection and repentance," read a banner produced by al-Qaida's media wing, al-Sahab, and displayed on a militant Web site.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well, it wasn't too long ago I was in a thread wondering about this guy. I think it was in a thread discussing Al Zawahiri being on the run. Those posters inquired about good old Adam and here he is...still doing his thing.

Cuhail

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related thread: Al Zawahiri on the run?

[edit on 1/3/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This young man is a terrible disgrace to his parents. I saw them in a television interview. They seemed like sensible and sane people.

I wonder what happened in Gadahn's life to cause him to take such a reprehensible path.

Dizzie

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What confuses me is why hasn't anyone got somebody, be it white, asian, arab etc to go undercover somehow inside the terrorist group. So they can secretly send info to people about locations and plans of the al qaeda group.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well, I'll be darn.

Looks like I scooped you and Yahoo.

ATS is great ain't it?

[edit on 1/3/08 by makeitso]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

Yes, ya did. I made mention of your thread in my opening post. I'll throw a link in there for ya too. Your thread was the reason I saw this and decided it needed posting!

Thank you!
Cuhail

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You are too kind sir.

I didn't mean the whole thread though, I was trying to refer to my post in that thread about Adam's new upcoming video. I posted that before Yahoo ran their story.

Its nice when ATS has the story before Yahoo can post it.

Anyway, I notice that Yahoo didn't mention the translation error in the banner. I think its strange. Adam speaks/writes english. He is reported to be the head AQ media advisor. Why would he need to use translation software?

How embarassing for them.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The video is now released. It is live video. He speaks in both Arabic and English, so there are no subtitles and no need for a translation.

Adam Gadahn declares the Americans defeated in a new 50 minute, 14 second video tape released this morning by As Sahab, Al Qaeda’s video production wing.

In a moment of melodrama, Gadahn declares a symbolic rejection of his American citizenship in protest of the continued imprisonment of Sheikh Omar Abdul Rahman (convicted on terror plans to attack New York City), John Walker Lindh (the American Taliban arrested in Afghanistan in 2001), and others, and rips his passport in half. Before tearing the passport, he shows pages to demonstrate that it is his.

Afterwards, he adds "Don't get too excited - I don't need it to travel anyway."

Its really weird watching this video. Here we have a Jewish American, dressed in Saudi garb, decrying Jewish occupation, discussing commandments from the bible & talking about the trinity.

All the while switching back and forth between arabic to english and stating that when Christ returns to kill the anti-christ, Christ will have to follow sharia law.

He is speaking from behind a desk with a pc, which he turns to and quotes "news" snippets from. At times I could almost swear he's reading from ATS posts.

Weird.

Related: AQ threatens Bush

[edit on 1/6/08 by makeitso]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

the parents seem like sane sensible people ?-----well guess what ?/i'm in the same boat as these parents.my wife and i tried to bring our kids up right---but as soon as the school system got their hooks into them --they--the supposed teachers--educaters taught our kids that the wife and i were their(the kids) enemies and to make sure if we disciplined the kids for them to report it to the teachers and that they teachers would contact the police and have my wife and i dealt with

we never abused our kids but they(kids) believed my wife and i to be their enemies after this garbage was inserteted into their heads behind our backs

we lost our children emotionally/family wise when they were+ 10 year olds thanks to this poison--they are now 25 year olds but the bond that should be there between us still does no longer exists.

try as hard as you can to bring your kids up right but the enemy is always out there slithering around trying to ruin the good you hope for

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This guy is nothing but a loser!
I wish I knew where he was because I would shoot him in the head myself after I waterboarded him.

new topics

top topics

join