It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to be a part of SETI?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Do you want to help search for intelligent life beyond our planet? Well, an organization named SETI (Search for Extraterrestial Intelligence) has a home project for you.

setiathome.berkeley.edu...

All the information is right there, and you basically run a program that will receive any radio waves being transmitted from out of our atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Cool,

I just hooked into it

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
SETI, is like NASA a corrupted NSA/CIA controlled organisation with the purpose of lying about what they actually find over there. Do people really think they would tell us if they found life??? They are liars. There's enough proof to support that.

nl.youtube.com...

They are both movies to distract from the real space programs.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
yip a agree with abovetech they woul not tell us if they found somethin that is not normal to us

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Is there any program in existence that is not faked just to hide some conspiracy? Come on really, everything seems to have a conspiracy attached. If it isn’t the end of the world through the evils of revelations it is the end of the world by an equally evil organization.

I get the mental image that half of ATS live out in the wilderness in some survivalist situation and the other half have pages of the bible covering their walls to keep the evil out.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PHXWATCHER

What ? Like the "Wow!" signal ? Do you even know, what SETI is doing ? The accusations against SETI are truely laughable, sorry. Do your research better.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by abovetech
SETI, is like NASA a corrupted NSA/CIA controlled organisation with the purpose of lying about what they actually find over there. Do people really think they would tell us if they found life??? They are liars. There's enough proof to support that.

nl.youtube.com...

They are both movies to distract from the real space programs.

I would find it hard to believe they're controlled by Nasa, NSA/CIA considering that they themselves went independent after the govt. itself decided to no longer fund their project. If anything, I'm sure that SETI would want to prove the existance of Aliens just to rub it in the govt.'s faces.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
My question to SETI is " How dumb do you think we are?"
You cant fool all people all the time,
and anyone who can put 2 and 2 together, can figure out ,
that SETI is just a charade masquadering as being genuinely in search of Alien life.
It is nothing but a front to fooll the dumb public into complacency.....
so that Joe Sixpack will think "Duh............err..............there is SETI............they are searching for aliens to contact them.....why havent they gotten any proof of any contact?
therefore all you people who report seeing UFo's etc. must all be kooks and hoaxers.......(pffffsht.........opens another can of beer and spazes out in front of the idiot-box).

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
No.

I will not give up my computer's processing power to search for Extraterrestrial life.

You have been given the Bible...the Word of God....and the prophets.

Hear them!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vladmir
therefore all you people who report seeing UFo's etc. must all be kooks and hoaxers.......(pffffsht.........opens another can of beer and spazes out in front of the idiot-box).

You said it best my friend..."all you people who report seeing UFo's etc"
as in "Undentified Flying Objects".

Show me the masses of IFOs...hehe

Just because someone sees something they can't explain it doesn't mean it is aliens flying around.

new topics

top topics

join