It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Spiral in Sky Remains a Mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Dark Spiral in Sky Remains a Mystery

www.cbc.ca

Despite their best efforts, a P.E.I. couple has been unable to determine what they saw falling out of the sky on Boxing Day... neither Environment Canada nor the Transportation Safety Board was able to identify it.

Ford-Quigley said the best explanation so far is it might have been fuel from an aircraft.

Ford-Quigley said it will be hard to confirm the fighter jet theory. In the meantime, she's sending a video the couple shot to Ufology Research of Manitoba...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Couple films mystery dark spiral

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Here is the original CBC story: Couple films mystery dark spiral

"When we first saw it, it was going so slow. We said, is it a meteorite, or what the heck is it? So when we did start to tape, it was above the cloud and that's the part we missed," said Marie Quigley.

"When it came out of the cloud, we have it from there until it's out of sight. I have no idea. I mean I didn't think it was a UFO or anything but to me I thought something was in trouble, but it was going so slow. I mean it was at least a half an hour from the time we first spotted it till it went out of sight."

Interesting that this cannot be identified at this time. It looks to me like something smoldering in the sky in broad daylight. Burning fuel from an aircraft? Does it take 30 minutes to dump your fuel? Apparently, there were no reports of planes in trouble. Where did the craft without or with low fuel land?

Here's a link to the video (2:20).

Here's a link to Ufology Research of Manitoba who are looking into the incident (I wonder if they have members on ATS?).

www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Very weird. I wanted to watch the video but somehow it's not working for me (too lazy to fix the media player)

Originally posted by Gools
Where did the craft without or with low fuel land?

Usually when a plane dumps fuel it is because they had too much on board to make a safe landing (over the maximum landing weight limit, which is much much less than the maximum take-off weight). Another way to get rid of the fuel is to burn it off by flying around in circles (this is the source of some chemtrail reports where people say they see a plane going around the same area for apparently no reason). If that is the case, it might take a while, but then it wouldn't make that sort of trail.

Could it be space debris that burnt up in the atmosphere?

new topics

join