It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janet Jackson goes nude on New CD Cover

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Coincidence? I think not? This was all planned and not just by Janet and Justin

www.amazon.com...=1076435515//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i10_xgl15/104-3753465-6244754?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
they ( Jackson & Timberlake ) admitted that it was planned.

I always said that it was planned and backfired on them... or did it. Made news, still making news a week later.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Ugh! I am so sick of hearing about this every time I turn on the tv. This is probably the only way that she can get anyone to pay attention to her failing career.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Janet was topless on the famous Rolling Stone cover to promote her album titled "Janet" in 1993.

[Edited on 2/10/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Yeah it was deliberate for sure. I watched the clip when he pulled her bustier whatever off and he didn't change his expression until the boos started.

I saw a video of one of her recent concerts on the music station and it was for lack of a better word bizarre. Some times it bordered on the infantile and frankly she just looks and acts like a female version of her brother mikey. One song in the concert was not much short of obscene as she picked some guy out of the crowd (did she know him?), tied him down on stage and then continued to writhe all over him during the rest of the song. It became apparent during this song that it is likely Janet lip syncs during her concerts too from what I could see.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Screw all of you! I'm buyin gher album. She's my girl. You all just wish you could be as wildly popular as her. YOU ALL LEAVE JANET ALONE!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Yeah it was deliberate for sure. I watched the clip when he pulled her bustier whatever off and he didn't change his expression until the boos started.

I saw a video of one of her recent concerts on the music station and it was for lack of a better word bizarre. Some times it bordered on the infantile and frankly she just looks and acts like a female version of her brother mikey. One song in the concert was not much short of obscene as she picked some guy out of the crowd (did she know him?), tied him down on stage and then continued to writhe all over him during the rest of the song. It became apparent during this song that it is likely Janet lip syncs during her concerts too from what I could see.

This is old. She's been doing that forever. She did it in the Rhythm Nation Tour. I know because I was there! YOU LEAVE JANET ALONE!

WHY DON'T YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT PARIS HILTON AND HER XXX VIDEO, BRITIANY SPEARS AND THE MADONNA KISS!

Oh, I know why. There's one difference.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
...and its always the usual suspects.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
they ( Jackson & Timberlake ) admitted that it was planned.

I always said that it was planned and backfired on them... or did it. Made news, still making news a week later.

I still dont beleive that it was just them two. It had to be atleast MTV too, maybe CBS.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Now Colonel calm down old boy. I don't like them white ho's you mentioned either man.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Mature as always, colonel.
And, pray tell, what difference are you speaking of?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Big deal, wasn't she nude on a previous album cover too? Seems it's nothing new to her.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It could be a LOT worse her brother might go nude in his next one

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Colonel Calm Down........

So your telling me that if Brittany Spears had pulled her breast out at the Super Bowl halftime show that no one would care?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
BlackJack,

all agreed there is just too much evidence to indicate that all through MTV this was known or at least standard procedure for them.

What we don't know is whether the parent network was part of the game or not. So far no one has really linked them with evidence.

Is this a big deal no not really, I'm more offended by the underhandedness of all this. I would think that the superbowl is sort of family type programming and not late nite friday or saturday fare. What are these people thinking, I guess they don't give a damn do they?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
It could be a LOT worse her brother might go nude in his next one

OMG NO!!!!!!!! If that happens I will rip out my eyes with a butterknife.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Not as bad as with Janet. In fact, I bet many would've been like YEAH!!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Not as bad as with Janet. In fact, I bet many would've been like YEAH!!!!!

To be quite honest, I would have been more upset if Britney pulled a stunt like that. At least Janet has established herself over the years with music that doesn't make me vomit.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm not even upset at all. SO what if she showed her breast. BUT STILL people are getting upset over it. I can't wait til her album comes out.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well maybe so and maybe not, We will never know.

However, I wish it was Brittany so that it would end that little sluts career. Opps? Did I say that, I think I did.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join