It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Striking Immage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Was looking through PBS for news like I always do. Took the time to look at the day in pictures as I always do. I can across an image more striking then usual.

Here it is

Please do take a look, and post what ever you would like to about it. The image did raise some feelings in me.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Interesting picture on a very serious subject. Quite an impression displaying the horror and suffering these whales incur.

On a lighter note:

I can also see the picture as "A game of Twister gone wrong!"

Becker

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
Was looking through PBS for news like I always do. Took the time to look at the day in pictures as I always do. I can across an image more striking then usual.

Here it is

Please do take a look, and post what ever you would like to about it. The image did raise some feelings in me.

Interesting photograph… but all I see is a person in a red dot that represents the Japanese flag and blood oozing down from the red dot… it’s very interestingly artistical nothing more… what do you perceive?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What's this about whaling? I thought it was a Tampax advertisement.

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by codex code

Interesting photograph… but all I see is a person in a red dot that represents the Japanese flag and blood oozing down from the red dot… it’s very interestingly artistical nothing more… what do you perceive?

First, not going to take Dr Love statement seriously.

Second, I did not perceive it as a japanese flag. Yes it interesting artisticly. What I perceived it to be was a statement to stop the violence and blood shed in the world. The I read the caption and that was when i found it to be to stop the slot er of the whales.

Of all the photos I have seen, that one just seemed to stir a little more up, that is why I decided to share it here. Or perhaps my mind is just more on horrible violence I read about every day.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
First, not going to take Dr Love statement seriously.

You wouldn't be alone.
I get like this when I accidentally throw my cell phone away.

Second, I did not perceive it as a japanese flag.

I didn't either, but I'll be damned if that isn't what it's supposed to be. Good catch Codex!

Peace

new topics

top topics

join