It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle East Issues Just A Cover For Future War With China?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Please explain who sits at the top.

That is the quintillion-dollar question isn't it? Most people in high levels of government don't even know the answer to that. This is where you get into all the secret societies and stuff. And exmaining their various ties and agendas. But even there, the knowledge is compartmentalized. So there is an impeneterable wall of secrecy that hides the face of true power. Some say they are called the Illuminati. Others believe these overlords are not even human at all, and have been manipulating events since the dawn of this civilization.

[edit on 3/22/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Thanks ..

They all seem be a part of this NWO agenda .. Clintons, Bushes, even Obama. The reason I say Obama is because his top foreign policy advisor for Presidency authored the book "The Grand Chessboard"! In the book, he claims all elites know about the NWO (including Gore) and they discuss it.

If this is true, then our whole government is putting on a show, hell, the world for that matter, thinking they're all gonna get a high seat in the NWO. They might as well build a steel Mt. Olympus and call themselves Gods, because must think they know what's best for everyone.

Power really does go to ones head doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

These leaders we have are just the public face of what is really happening. I believe they are at the lowest level of those who actually do know what is happening, but still only know what they need to know to carry out the agenda of their masters. They get their orders in places like the Bilgerberg meetings.

EDIT to add: Also keep in mind, that much of what is happening has been openly admitted at one time or another.

[edit on 3/22/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I was trying to figure out the link between the Bushes and Clintons with regard to China. It is these two administrations that have embraced and helped China the most (voting into the WTO, trransfer of sensitive techs) etc.

Many Republicans are upset of with the Bush admin with regard to China and National Security (saying he is doing what Clinton did, not quite as bad though).

Based on the embracing of China, it sounds like the NWO is more like Communism (see passage below).

"There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simple be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited."

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

That is a quite accurate description.

The Clinton and Bush families are very close personally, and Bill has been called the "adopted son."

I have heard that China is being used as the laboratory to work out exactly how to operate the new system, once everything is in place and their dominance is absolute. Including extermination of undesireables, and rigid population control.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I was thinking the same about the Clinton/Bush ties. It would make sense use China as the lab for practicing NWO as it basically already has an NWO over 2 Billion people using NWO principals.

"It didn't matter whether Bill Clinton or Bob Dole won the Presidency in 1996, the results would have been the same (except maybe for Zipper Gate ). Both men are playing on the same team for the same ball club. Anyone who isn't a team player is taken out: i.e.President Kennedy, Ali Bhutto (Pakistan) and Aldo Moro (Italy). More recently, Admiral Borda and William Colby were also killed because they were either unwilling to go along with the conspiracy to destroy America, weren't cooperating in some capacity, or were attempting to expose/ thwart the Takeover agenda. "

That explains further what was dicussed earlier in the thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Bingo.

There were also a bunch of airforce personnel who died suddenly under questionable circumstances when that B-52 flew across the country with rogue nuclear missiles not too long ago.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

jetxnet, where are your quotes from? Could you please reference them? Are they from 'The Grand Chessboard"?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
These quotes were from below:

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
No NO NO. We are never going to try and invade China or Russia. Pardon me but that is the dumbest Idea I have heard in a long time.
We know that China will be the power of the beast. We know that they and ( Russia only in the beginning ) will be the main forces backing up the anti-christ and so we move our forces into strategic position and at the same time secure not steal the oil as we know that if we were not there China would be and they would steal it. Its all one big chess move. The big play is India. If we can keep them on our side they are the buffer, If not then we got problems. China cant do pooh unless they run through India witch thats has never happened or they are allowed to go the long way through Russia. China can not move that many troops that far without allot of help. Basically the U.S. and Russia will destroy China together in the last war. They will join us when they realize that the anti-christ is bad news.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

China's economic power, wedded to the dynamic energy of its 1.2 billion people, is fundamentally reversing the historical equation between the two countries, with the empty spaces of Siberia almost beckoning for Chinese colonization.

Zbig refers to this scenario several times in the Grand Chessboard. He also seems afraid of a China-Russia-Iran partnership or even a Japan-China partnership. (which means the US would loose control of Asian trade.)

It's quite an interesting book. I look forward to reading all of it. Thanks for bringing it up deessell.

[edit on 23/3/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Any partnership that would prevent the NWO from reaching objectives. Using China as a testbed was a big mistake though, because they're not imploding from the new simulated Capitalism that the US administrations introduced them to.

It's all about greed, money and control. I still think my theory that China wants it's own NWO (under China) makes sense.

So in essence, it's a battle for NWO between SuperPowers. Either way, the middle class will be rooted out and thus become subserviant to the Elite (much like the poor are now).

I think us Computer Geeks should hold the keys to the Castle

"He who controls artificially intelligent computers and networks can pull the plug on anyone, anytime."

Of course, that is to say in not letting those smart machines control you.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

I still think my theory that China wants it's own NWO (under China) makes sense.

You're so close. Perhaps this will finally get you out of the box they want you to think in.

"Give me control over the creation of money and I care not who makes the laws of the land". -Amschel Mayer Rothschild

The international banksters are the ones who hold the reigns on the New World Order. And China is a part of it.

In fact, there are only five countries left in the world that do not yet have a Rothschild dominated central bank. Guess who tops the list? Iran. Then there is North Korea, Cuba, Libya and Sudan.

Wanna wager any bets where the next war will be?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ok, but first i'm going to sum up what I learned the past few days:

Before finding this site or learning more about NWO, it was confusing to me how George Bush (not W. - him too though) and Bill Clinton seemed to be buddies going way back. They came out together after Katrina asking Americans to donate to the rescue and supply causes etc.

The way Bill Clinton gave up technology to the Chinese, if I were a President and found out even more, i'd want to shoot the guy, but that's just me. It was like his Treason of US sensitive assets was welcome with open arms by the Bushes.

The only connection I can find that would put the Bush and Clintons "in bed together" would be NWO.

Here is what I learned about NWO:

- Consilidate countries and/or continents into Unions each with a currency. Doing so reduces the number of governments and leads to a smooth transition for the NWO

- Use the media to observe behavioral outcomes of the populus. Experiment with polls and fear mongoring (Global Warming) to gauge the publics response and adjust accordingly

- Install a common belief and value system in each Union. It makes the populous more managable by having similar values and beliefs. Creating problems on a global scale causes uniity of the populous creating similar behavior and responses

- Building up Dictators (Hitler, Saddam) and then creating war to gain profits from overthrowing them. It also serves as a way to leave bases in the region (i.e. Germany and now Iraq).

- Using FEMA and NATO as props for what will later become martial law and world police. Using the UN to later become the NWO government.

- NWO is Communistic in exercising martial law and where only the Elites are in control. It follows a Communist model of government.

- NWO includes leaders of all major industrial countries like the United States, England, Germany, Italy, Australia, New Zealand. These countries are also staging points for the Missle Intercept System.

- NWO is about managability on a grand scale which means population reduction, and imposed limitations through martial law.

Based on this info, appears Iran is in for some shock and awe. So we have the NWO dynamic hedging against the Muslim NWO dynamic (Iran's President believes Muslims should rule the world).

It would make sense then for NWO architects to remove the Iranian threat to NWO objectives in the Middle East.

[Edit] I should also mention, i'm not 100% skeptical of Alien interaction with NWO officials (or having Alien technology).

After reading Issac's "letter" about CARET, I was able to identify with him with regards to computer programming (I am also a Computer Scientist). He new thing only a Computer Scientist would know (drilled-down to that kind of detail). This makes me think he is telling the truth about his working for the Department of Defense and Alien technology.

I also worked for the DoD (doing programming) and his descriptions in terms of how they organize teams etc. is the way it is. You only know what they want you to as well.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by jetxnet]

[edit on 23-3-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

In fact, there are only five countries left in the world that do not yet have a Rothschild dominated central bank. Guess who tops the list? Iran. Then there is North Korea, Cuba, Libya and Sudan.

Are you sure? Only North Korea isn't on the list below. How do you know these particular central banks are not controlled by the Rothschilds?

www.bis.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
reply to post by jackinthebox

Are you sure? Only North Korea isn't on the list below. How do you know these particular central banks are not controlled by the Rothschilds?

www.bis.org...

Can someone indulge my ignorance? How is it that we KNOW any of these banks are controlled by the Rothschild's? Is it an assumption or is there a book or reference that lists their controlling shares? Also if indeed the Rothschild's do own controlling interests in these banks - is it a particular branch of the family ie NM Rothschild or does it fall to the whole family?

Sorry to ask so many questions but I haven't been able to find where this information comes from and fear I must be looking in the wrong place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join