It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle East Issues Just A Cover For Future War With China?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

Serious consideration was undertaken deciding wether or not the US should turn on the Soviets after Berlin fell, and for the Allies to continue on to Moscow. The only explanation I have discovered as to why we didn't, is that FDR didn't believe he could whip up enough public support to turn our our new ally, nor to continue the war. Righteousness nor morality were considered. I would also suggest that the architects of the NWO wanted to leave a viable US enemy intact in order to proceed with their manipulative agenda.

As far as how WWIII will start, it really remains speculative, but right now I would point to Pakistan playing the powder keg.

Nuclear Terror Imminent?
Special forces on standby over nuclear threat (Pakistan)

Steps on the road to Beijing.

As far as the fortune 500 companies go, they are as powerful as nations. Each a government unto itself, with their own private armed forces and intelligence services even. They are also part of the toolbox that the perpetrators of the NWO work with to further their clandestine agenda.

War will continue in the Middle East, it will grow more intense, and finally China will decide it cannot allow the West to gain any further strength and will attack in the interest of their own national security.

Japan was not an enemy of the US in the years leading up to WWII. The US provoked Japan into attacking at Pearl Harbor by cutting of their oil and rubber supplies. Supplies that we had promised and which they required to carry out their conquest of Asia. An undertaking that they had already committed to and could not reverse from, lest they be destroyed in retalliation for. It was do or die for Japan, and the US decided to end a long standing friendship right in the middle of it all.

P.S. Never be afraid to ask questions. No need to be sorry before you ask, though you might feel sorry afterward.

[edit on 1/7/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
LOL not at all everything you threw out there Im very much aware of. I think pattons words were dont trust the slovacs I think he was one of the big guys who wanted to continue right on to moscow. I think thats why the USSR had Patton killed...or so the conspiracy goes. It very well could be the big boys wanted us to have an enemy in fact that is what a lot of people think as long as we have an enemy the elites can continue their agenda. Good post this is why I like talking to you!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoLaR513
I have said this before in an older thread, I think the first move will be made by China. Their leaders have been quoted as saying that the only way they will survive into the future is to openly seize new territories. In my opinion, strategically it would make sense for the chinese to invade australia first. They have the most untapped resources, they are comparitvley close to China and by the time Australias alies could respond they would already be well entrenched. What will we do then, launch nukes at our friend to defeat our enemy?

Nice and interesting thread OP

Now in reply to the above quote, and I was waiting for someone to mention Australias involvement in all of this, it was bound to happen and a good entry point for me aswell.

Ive mentioned this particular topic in threads in the past and strongly stand by my thoughts and ideas. Forst off, YES, there will be a US/CHINA war within the next 3 years or so. The middle east war is part of the gameplan and an excercise in setting up your set pices before "The Big One" takes off.

Control the mideast oil and try to starve your adversary of supplies. China is waiting until atleast a year after the Olympics, for they want that tourist dollar that comes with the Games. Then I see then openly declaring Taiwan their own and sending in troops to control the island protected by a huge naval blockade to stop anybody coming in or out.

The Western world will protest, place santions on China and trade embargoes. This is where Australia comes in. Australia has HUGE trade with China with their natural resources......as mentioned by SoLaR513, untapped is wrong for the mining industry is ever growing here in Australia. They know where and what is, its just a matter of digging it up when it suits us.

Now, back on topic, Australia will sanction China, China will get very upset for they need our goods to keep their economy going. Including Uranium for power generation. They will get to a desperate point where they will at first threaten and then fulfill their promise of "trying" to invade Australia. This is why the amount of new aircraft carriers being built by China is a worry for this would further enhance their base away from home and for longer durations.

Invading Australia would not be as easy as you think. We are a huge and hostile landmass, not talking about the people but the environment. The US is still having problems securing supply routes into Baghdad, imagine trying to do this from Northern Australia down to the population centres in the South East of the Country?

Japan was a military force in WW2 and they couldn't even land upon Australia successfully because their supply routes were so thinly stretched that the small number of Australian soldiers in Papua New Gunea defeated a huge number of Japanes Soldiers for those at the rear of the supply routes didnt know what was occuring at the front and were unknowingly walking into ambush after ambush by the Aussies.

I think the 2 unknowns here would be where will India and Russia side with this? India has yet to show which way they lean, thou I assume they would lean towards the west and that would help greatly. Russia, may be sabre rattling and jump on board to share in the spoils.

In the end, it will be the final Great War, and world government will evolve from this battle.

Before I conclude, has anybody else realised the similarities of the West building up China's economy the same way the west built up Germanys economy prior to WW2?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Great post this is why I like to get you involved we share alot of the same thoughts. It is funny how we built up the econ in both instances. Interesting stance and thoughts as far as australia. never thought from that perspective. India is the big wild card I agree totally I think I put that somewhere in the thread. Russia Im 90% sure will side with China. It will be ugly and Im glad to have u Aussies on our side. But with that being said the only one who wins are the elites. They will make alot of money and change the world as we know it and it will cost them nothing. It will cost normal people their fathers, brothers, Sisters, Cousins....

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Thanks OP and this thread has been an interesting chat to say the least, my feelings are India will go with the west, checkout this posting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The NWO is preparing the way for the future and good chatting with you down under, interesting info you added, more spice to the pot. I think Russia will stay neutral and hope to pick on the bones of whats left in the world, but they will be in for a rude awakening, trying to play the middle of the road, because there wont be a middle of the road or no mans land to speak of if the NWO has anything to say about this crisis thats a coming.
gwhint

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
everyone makes great points---also if we attack them----seeing the size of it and amount of people-----we would have to go nuclear war--look at the resistance in iraq---we're struggling there---i believe china would fight twice as hard as the insurgents in iraq---we could have a 20 year war---oh wait that would be great for the nwo---elitists---mad money$$$$

china would be another vietnam----with a lot better weapons and technology---and a gov't willing to sacrifice millions of their own

this is scary to even think about

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
As far as Russia goes I am predicting that they will side with China first, then flip to the other side. They have a spotty record in World Wars. The last one they flipped, the first they had to bow out of because of Revolution. I know a lot of people don't put much stock in prophecy, but I think Nostrodamus predicted that Russia would side with the west after delay.

I think India is really more of a wild card, and might actually be the one so sit this war out as much as possible. They have good political ties with China it seems, yet strong economic support from western conglomorates. Will India be the manufacturing and technological powerhouse that supplies both sides? A sort of armament Switzerland?

reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Before I conclude, has anybody else realised the similarities of the West building up China's economy the same way the west built up Germanys economy prior to WW2?

I must agree. I think I have alluded to this in more roundabout ways, but you've hit the nail on the head.

[edit on 1/7/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

The problem is that were "securing" Iraq. If we went to war with china and if the NWO is apart of this there would also be the chance of us removing all of the population there too. In Iraq were trying to save lives while only getting insurgents. If it was china the whole populace would be at risk. We wouldn't have that much trouble with china. It would most likely be the biggest bombing campaign we have ever seen then the troops would start to roll in and take over China.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The US is repeating history. We (the US), built up Japan's economy before the attack on Pearl Harbor. They used US money (everything was made in Japan at the time, now it is China) who is planning on first taking Taiwan for added resources in terms economical game, and strategic shipping lanes.

If the US loses Taiwan as a friendly democratic partner in Asia, the US is pretty-much displaced in Asia and China becomes the main SuperPower (at least in Asia).

If China takes Taiwan, their economy boosts and they start taking part of Russia and the Islands between China and India. Next, suffocating Japan while continuing to build North Korea's Nuclear program. Also building up Iran and letting Iran go after Iraq. Now China has Oil resources that the US does not, by using Iran to take Iraq while the US was intervening in the Taiwan conflict.

China did not or has not attacked other countries because it really couldn't with a third-world military for so many years (Hence the PLA's need for the Strategic Moderization Objective aimed to first displace the US in Asia by taking Taiwan). That third world military became a first-world military from 1992-2000 with help from the Clinton administration. China has taken one country though, and that would be Tibet.

The bonds China holds in US debt money are hollow and are not worth much (and will become worth less as the US dollar declines and the Amero is introduced), so this isn' t the issue.

It is basically greedy Corporations like Microsoft, Dodge etc. that donated to the Democratic National Committee asking Bill Clinton to engage China as a business partner so they could exploit China's population for increased sales.

Big mistake. China used our greed against us by replicating our products (I.E. Dodge's vehicles and selling them for cheaper under their own label) and pirating our software (I.E. Microsoft losing money in China) and providing Sweat Shop labor as a central hub to the American business life line known as Walmart a.k.a Chinamart.

This has resulted in a huge trade imbalance of 200 billion per year in China's favor alone, namely because of Walmart and other greedy US corps.

China's economy is bulding at 9-10% while ours is building at %4.5 - just over twice as fast. 30% of their GDP is put in the military.

Every dollar you spend at Walmart (Chinamart) a percentage of that goes directly to the Peoples Liberation Army in China for building up the military.

This has gone on much too long and many more lives will be lost in defending Taiwan due to China's increased military equipment and knowhow. It is like letting a Skinny guy build up on Steroids before you fight him. Not good!

Taiwain is crucial and the US must not stop if successful. China's military must be bombed back into the Stone Age.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Let's be realistic, the United States is in NO position to take-on China or Russia. A reading of "The Grand Chessboard" suggests that the plan is to make China and Russia fight each other.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by deessell

You just gave me the excuse I needed to finally read the book. Thank you for you input.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I guess what don't make sense to me then, is why build China up like this? The most populous nation is now becoming one of the most technologically advanced with our help. The Russian military isn't nothing like it used to be, and they have sold pretty-much most of their stock to China to keep afloat with their economy. So, based on these facts, it wouldn't be much of a war between China and Russia. You sure as hell wouldn't want China taking Russia!! Talk about more of an already Juggarnaut to deal with.

The Russia against China thing doesn't make sense at all unless the Russia sides with the US first, and the US doesn't let China take over parts of Russia.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Could you imagine what China could do with unlimited access to the baku oil fields?

BTW, jetxnet excellent post above.

[edit on 22/3/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Thanks ..

According to "The Grand Chessboard", this is why America wanted to power China with regards to America as the NWO's government:

""A geostrategic issue of crucial importance is posed by China's emergence as a major power. The most appealing outcome would be to co-opt a democratizing and free-marketing China into a larger Asian regional framework of cooperation."

A gross miscalculation then, must of taken the ChiComs for granted in how smart they are. They are still Communist and able to yet wield a lighter form of Capitalism (Psuedo-Capitalism) to increase economically and technologically. Those in the NWO camp basically thought China would succumb to Capitalism, but didn't take into account heavy censorship, strict monitoring and use of force by the ChiCom military when needed. Not too mention, creating a huge trade imbalance by raising Tariffs on US imports, and leveraging Walmart to be a central spoke in American business controlled by Chinese made products using American business greed against them to power-up their economy.

Now we have another Communist Juggernaut on our hands.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

The same reason we built up Germany before going to war with them in ww2. The same reason we supplied Sadam with weapons and money. We have a messed up way of doing things

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 22-3-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

I don't believe that the NWO architects really care one way or the other about Capitalism vs. Communism. The US has incurred a massive debt with China that it will never have to pay off once the shooting starts.

And even then, you're still failing to see the bigger picture. The war itself will be profitable to the NWO overlords who will continue to supply both sides with weapons until the global population is reduced to their projected goal of 500 million people. The same way that they supplied both sides during WWII, with Prescott Bush (grandfather of current US President) being the conduit to the Nazis.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
That makes some sense ..

According to Nostradamus, the final great battle will between the Far East and the Far West with Prussia (now Russia) siding with the New World (USA). Also, he claimed a great power would come to rise in the Middle East (Iran).

Before the East and West go at it, he claimed Iran would take over several countries (including most of France) and the New World (US) would eventually stop him (new power in Middle East).

He also state something about the New World's leader at this time will turn his back on the New World (after being trusted for Seven years) or something to this effect .. please elaborate if you know more about this.

NWO objectives are to have one world government where the Elite rules. They believe a one world government is necessary to best prevent food shortages and have better population and resource control.

NWO architects came up with Global Warming etc. as to get the people of the world uniting against a common threat ..which leads to a similar belief system and social corporation paving the way for acceptance of one world government.

Now my question is, the US obviously wants to be the world government provided the NWO theory is true. Does China want the same? Does China want to be the world's only government? I'm assuming China is aware of American Hemogany, but Chinese officials have also discussed a world under Chinese Hemogany. Could the two countries end up competing for world domination (hence the last great battle)?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Now my question is, the US obviously wants to be the world government provided the NWO theory is true. Does China want the same? Does China want to be the world's only government? I'm assuming China is aware of American Hemogany, but Chinese officials have also discussed a world under Chinese Hemogany. Could the two countries end up competing for world domination (hence the last great battle)?

You are still thinking in the box.

The US government is just a tool, as much as any other government, to the masters of the NWO. Their order is already in place. All that is left now, is to inititate the war that will bring about their final vision. That war will be fought on pretexts of nationalism sure, while its only true purpose is the consolidation of NWO power, and the reduction of human population to a level of no more than 500 million people.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ok, then you are saying the governments of US, China etc are decoupled from their own agendas ... but only serve as tools for achieving NWO objectives.

Who then, sits at the top of of this NWO government? Will it be a combination of US and Chinese (or other) officials (like the UN basically is now)? Won't there be internal power struggles of this government in terms of how things should be done (i.e. China is used to Communism, US is used to Democracy)?

Please explain who sits at the top.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by jetxnet]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join