It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle East Issues Just A Cover For Future War With China?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
when it happens it will be a planned event between both parties.
it is incorrect, in my opinion to assume china and the u.s. will not
agree on when and how.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I highly doubt the US will ever be able to take China and or Russia unless Nukes are used and if that happens, well we are all pretty much phucked!

Ever notice how the people are never the ones who want war.
They profit no individual whatsoever.

The only reason there is War on this planet is due to money and or religious belief. What does that all really mean to anyone in the end?

The day nukes are released upon the people of this world is the day you will ask yourself, why? What for? When that day comes, it will be too late.

So either you crazy war mungers wake up and realize we are all stuck on this planet together and raging war against each other does absolutely nothing but set everyone back and make the rich richer or we eventually destroy ourselves.

There is no good in war no matter the cause or reason
May everyone who join any war on whichever side become blind, then try to fight.

Peace on earth

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Drewdatt]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have said this before in an older thread, I think the first move will be made by China. Their leaders have been quoted as saying that the only way they will survive into the future is to openly seize new territories. In my opinion, strategically it would make sense for the chinese to invade australia first. They have the most untapped resources, they are comparitvley close to China and by the time Australias alies could respond they would already be well entrenched. What will we do then, launch nukes at our friend to defeat our enemy?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Drewdatt

I hate to think about war but is POPULATION CONTROL a good reason since we are running out of valuable resources all over the world. Science has benefited the medical fields and it seems babies are surviving at a record rate and also the elders are living so much longer.
How is the NWO going to feed and house the peoples of the planet, so is WWIII the answer in order for the NWO to gain control and oversee whats left, anyone care tocomment, gwhint

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well whoever makes the move first its makes no difference because it will immediately turn into a WWIII. Russia will get involved on Chinas side and we will get all our allies and it will be ugly. I dont see us launching nukes though unless someone else launches at us...it will just be a long drawn out war that will cost hundreds of millions of lives.....

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
War in some cases is justified to stop tyranny as ww2
-the danger is but there are interested parties in making war

I think Nostradamus is a poor choice for future gazing- the Bible has all the cards in my opinion.
The nations were created by God after the flood so we all can sorta keep other rogue nations in line - that's the plan I think and a good one- because most people just want to get on with their lives and if they could really know the sorrow war causes to families and friends they would try anything other
-if they had a choice other than trusting their ' leaders'.
the trouble is the god of this world ,because of the fall of man when we lost dominion over this planet, is the devil according to my sources
...and he is a liar that only comes to kill and destroy
the Book says somewhere:
Unless God watches the city- the watchman watches in vain
..and the result of persistent sin destroys nations as well as individuals
the Chinese Peoples Army ha ha, what a misnomer- is nuts and god less
..God help the Chinese people and all those under the tyranny of power- west or east
if Christ makes you free you are free indeed

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well if this war is true, It'll be a war like no other, especially with new aged weaponry like nukes. And I doubt it'll be out in the open battlefields, probably where there are homes and lots of places to hide with hostages. I also believe that North Korea won't just stand there and do nothing, it'll either attack china or America at the opportune time. Or Probably a 3 way war, how about it? America's tech, China's numbers, and Nth Korea's experiments

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei
If Russia or China are invaded by the US, let's say they are losing the war at first because of the superior technology of the US, how long do you think it will take for them to launch the nuclear missiles ?
When they see they have lost many soldiers, and their cities are bombed they will launch those nukes.

There is of course the anti missile shield. If it works maybe that is the plan of the elite : invade with conventional forces, China and Russia will have to use their missiles, but the missile shield works, US retaliates with their own nukes and destroy China and Russia. Then they will instate a NWO over the entire planet - 1984

And to make the whole thing accepted by the population there would be a fake attack on US troops at first.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by pai mei]

China has better technology than the USA by now and as you said the number of troops china has is staggering odds are guessing china has 100 troops per 1 us soldier.

In a conventional war the USA would get their butt kicked by china. Nuclear war is a different story as we all would pay the price one way or another.
I just hope it does not come down to Nuclear war/global war.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nailer

Better tech than the US? Based on what? If in fact they do have it they most certainly have yet to show any of it off. Now I know countries can keep secrets pretty well but not that well. I would even be stretching myself to say the US has better tech than what they've got right now as it is. However going by past track records I would say the US has the tech war in the bag if you were to compare. Human waves on the other hand yes China has, however that advantage is quite easily defeated in a number of ways.

As far as a war with China/Russia, it's possible I would say but not within the next 10 years not unless there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than we know about.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
On population control:

I think that this might very well be the core element of the next World War. I think it was a key element of the last.

Everyone blames Hitler for annihilating the Jews for pseudo-ideological differences and racism. While this seems quite true, you have to look a bit deeper. It was not only the Jews that were being exterminated. I think Hitler was trying to "thin the herd" so to speak, and retain what he believed were the best of the bunch.

I posted the following at The Holocaust was carried out by the Allies, not the Nazis! (Hypothesis):

Hitler's bellicosity was driven by fear. Fear of things to come. Fear of many of the problems we face today. He saw that the world was becoming a very crowded place. After the Great War, the German people were pushed to the back of all lines. It is not surprising that the once proud but lowly Corporal would become filled with hate at the degradation of the German people. And fear. Fear that the harshness of the post WWI era was a permanent plight for the German people. Fear that they would always be the last to partake of the world's resources. Fear that they would be the first to be denied those resources when they became scarce. Fear that his people would be driven into extinction when the world's resources were expended. This is why he acted against the Jews. I don't think it was a hatred of the Jews in particular that drove him. It was a hatred of all non-Aryans. He believed that there was simply no room left in the world for anyone but the Aryans. Kill or be killed I suppose you could summarize the plot. It is quite logical actually. Not the ravings of a lunatic. Hitler was no idiot. I don't agree with exterminating humans, because I think there are other methods for dealing with the burdens of overpopulation, but I am not driven by fear either. Hitler was driven by fear. Fears that he shared with his people. Fear that he used as a weapon.

Directly on the topic... No, the Allied forces are not directly responsible for the Holocaust. Hitler himself along with his top officials relented that they had been so quick to exterminate people who could have been used for slave labor later in the war, as it turned out of their favor.

There were indeed conspirators outside of Germany who knowingly cooperated with the Nazi regime and were directly complicit in the events, but this was not part of an overall Allied strategy at the time. Since then however, those conspirators who acted outside of the law and colluded with the enemy have reaped grand rewards and have escaped responsibility for their collaboration. For more on that, you can research everything from Operation Paperclip, to the Bush family history. There are other big name conspirators who collaborated with the Nazis who remain the driving forces in world affairs.

Now I ask this. Could WWII simply have been an experiment to prepare for the Big One? To test the limits of human morality, depravation and ingenuity. It seems clear today that both sides were being manipulated behind the scenes to the benefit of a hidden group or overlord. (Operation Overlord?) Was WWII an experiment to see how easily the masses could be swayed and manipulated...and exterminated?

[edit on 1/5/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Very interesting take, jackinthebox,
Maybe this is why we eliminated Hitler and wine & dined the german rocket scientists working for him like for example, Werhner Von Brawn and most of his clonies, do you think.
They moved to good ole USA to get away from the possible massacre they would have experienced if they were caught by the European forces, I think they would have been served upon a silver platter as the main course for all the European war machine to dine on, right.
Instead America wined and dined them to change their stripes and gave each and everyone of them a very good and long life here in America. Do you think any of them got homesick for their native land.
You added some flavor to this thread and am anxiously waiting for more, gwhint

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

Many of the "valuable" Germans didn't need protection. The ones who ran the death camps were no longer of use, the experiment was over, and were allowed to be hunted openly by the Israelis. The scientists and intelligence agents were still useful and therefore re-deployed to the Soviet Union and the US to continue their work.

Keep in mind that the British almost became allied with the Nazis in years leading up to the war. Even after the war began, Hitler still believed for some reason that the Brits would come over to his side. I am doing some research on this now, and the strange anomalies in during WWII relating to Hitler's strategy. The flight of Rudolph Hess for example. Was he really just some wacko with an airplane and more power than he could handle? I don't think so. And Hitler was no wacko either. The anti-christ, perhaps, but not a looney.

The point is that there were never two sides to start with. One global master, dividing the people of earth to consolidate their nefarious power.

Keep in mind also, that if the Nazis had been chosen to win the war, Hitler would be heralded as the champion who saved mankind from itself and the burdens of overpopulation.

The same power that fueled WWII is still in control today. Governments are a tool used by the globemasters. The US has been taken over by this hidden power in increments. The US Civil War, the establishment of the Federal Reserve in 1913, the bankruptcy of the US and subsequent suspension of the Constitution in 1933 under FDR, the Kennedy asassination. The subversion of the US government, the most powerful on Earth, is nearly complete. What does one do with unlimited power? Perhaps we should ask Emporer Palpatine. "So this is how democracy dies, to thunderous applause."

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I agree the next big war will be between Russia and China on one side and then the U.S. on the other. But it will culminate in the Middle East as predicted in Revelation.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hey, I've just read through the thread, good interesting stuff

Does anyone have any idea on what propaganda that America would use to actually persuade their country that a war that would kill millions would be just? the Government needs the consent of the mass of the people, if they don't could they reject a war.

Is there any chance that people would just not have a war. Where would this put other countries in the world such as the UK?

I'd liek to write more but i gotta go get food!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Jimmy

Well its simple...the same kind of propaganda that is used to fuel any other war that we have fought...Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War, and so on and so fourth. Really none of those wars have really gained anything for the normal American but we are the ones who are sent to die. Meanwhile some big wigs made a lot of money on those wars. In regards to population control that could be part of the reason this is going to happen I personally think it is more about money and mabey the population control is kind of a perk I wont say either way. I just know was is coming and there is nothing you or I can do about it. It will be sold to us by the media in the form of China is trying to kill us or whatever or they are tainting our toys on purpose to wipe us out or something else creative.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
You can't go to war with China. It isn't the debt that you owe them that is the problem, it is their willingness to take on anymore that is crucial. How will you borrow and borrow and spend and spend if there is no china to let you continue in your consumer ways, there is no other nation out there willing to do it. You are like a credit card owner thinking of blowing up the bank so you don't owe anymore, trouble is you do that and you have no credit card anymore. And your defence industry is outsourced to china, you will never get replacements, new parts and systems for a long drawn out war because the factories plants and industries lie in the peoples republic of china. So if you did want to start a war, you'd better be sure it was a quick one , because in long drawn out wars of attrition. usa will lose through lack of supplies.

I do not think the american psyche can handle long wars like that against a properly armed enemy anyway , they are on thin ice against poorly armed semi-civil opponents and a poorly conducted affair like that they turn into more of a political / propoganda battle. Against a true enemy , the USA will turn to nukes. They do not have the stomach for true war as countries such as russia and germany displayed on the eastern front.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Hey jackinthebox,
Without trying to do a global search please tell me what members do you think belong to the Globalmaster society and on a worldly scale, thanks, gwhint

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rahl Darc

You don't need credit when you already own everything. Rich people don't get a bank mortgage for their mansions. They buy them outright. US won't need to outsource to China if the US owns China.

It's not really about US vs. China really anyway. The international financiers who have already subverted American Constitutional authority are the one pulling the strings. The Federal Reserve parasite has bled us dry and is looking for a new host. They will use the American people and military to crack the Communist nut and then savor the sweet flavor of global domination.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

There is plenty of information and specualtion on this. If you want to do a little research, look into any big name families such as Rothschild, Rockefeller, and many others. Then you have organizations like the Bilderberger Group, the Trilateral Commission, and the Council on Foreign Relations. Then you have secret socitieties, and societies who claim to not be secret only to have secrets. Skull and Bones is of much concern to me, but there are of course the Freemasons who are much larger, the enigmatic Illuminati, and many other groups as well that you will see brought up in discussion often here on ATS.

The real problem is that no one really knows how all the pieces fit together. Author David Icke believes that all of these organizations are bricks in a pyramid. That all power flows to the top. You have your basic societites at the bottom such as collegiate and professional fraternitites. Their power flows into more exclusive organizations such as the freemasons. Within many of these groups, you will see that they are themselves organized on a pyramidal hierarchy structure, while doing their part as a part of a larger pyramid. For instance, according to what you choose to believe, one who reaches the highest degree of Freemasonry has really only completed a very long inititation into a more secret and more exclusive society or organization.

Who really sits at the top of the pyramid? At the head of all tables. It's really impossible for us to know. They have all the power they need to keep themselves and their agenda hidden. Author David Icke believes that reptilian beings dominate the power structure, and that the Earth is actually a prison for humans on both a physical, and hyper-dimensional spiritual plane. Unfortunatley, this is where he loses most people despite his thorough and quite logical examination of the mysteries of power.

Wether human or not is really of little concern to me. I don't like the way things are going, and someone is pushing us in the wrong direction. Deeper into bondage. A dark age is upon us.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Sorry for asking, but please keep in mind that I have been on the other side of the world for such a long time and as we say,
"I have been living the life of a mushroom",
kept in the dark and fed a bunch of # for so long.
Many years ago and while I was over in another part of the world, a VP on the project came up to me and said, " How does it feel walking in a cloud"
I never knew what he meant until # happened with the project and I found myself on the outside looking in, oh what a wake up call that was.
Where do Fortune 500 corp rank on the list in the NWO pyramid, who's in and who's not. You are pointing a flashlight thru my cloud, thanks.
So a WWIII is really whats needed to get the ball rolling for the NWO, right, so how will it start.
I guess China and Russia being old civilations and not wanting to throw in the towel to the Capitalist movement are basically going to try to load us until we break, right. Did you see the newest deal with Chinese SUV's going through the back door, whats next, will they start buying real estate out from under us, where did we go wrong and I dont think it started with this administration, I think we stopped Patton to soon, dont you. gwhint

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join