Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Middle East Issues Just A Cover For Future War With China?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Fellow ATS members I want to throw something out there that has been talked about for quite some time but I want to go into a little more detail. War with China & mabey even Russia is not a question of if its a matter of when. Ill give some examples...

First the propaganda machine our media is already getting the ball rolling showing images of the China military and asking why the no one is talking about them and how their power is rising. Many more subtle statements not just on Fox news but ALL of them.

Second Missile Defense Systems and Japan and Eastern Europe. We have an army In Japan to the east, S Korea and Australia and Taiwan to the south. Eastern europe and soon to be the whole middle east to the west. We are slowly laying our chess pieces into place and when its time we will put them to use. Iran & Iraq is just small potatos...just an energy grab to grease the military machine that is going to be rolled out when it is time.

It starts to become more obvious over this whole Pakistan nuke ordeal. We will soon find out troops in Pakistan "protecting nukes" when in reality we will be there "controlling nukes" I mean why do you think we have really put so much time and money into a rogue dictatorship if there truely wasn't something in there for us.

China and Russia knows this is coming and this is why they are doing a lot of military exercises together and sharing intel. Both are raising their defense spending and russia is pulling out of agreements and sending bombers and planes all over the world.

Oh yes China is preparing to dont assume they are stupid they have been loading our country with spies and using business as an excuse to set up shop right here in our country.

So the question is why China? What would we gain by fighting and taking over a country like China? Ok well first off we owe China a lot of money. They have bought a lot of our debt and currency and recently is talking of selling it off. Kinda like what the King of France did to the Templars France owed the Knights of the Templar a lot of money. So instead of paying it back it was easier to wipe them out at the same time wiping out the debt that they owed.

Second off think of the money the Elite will make financing a huge world war including China and Russia. They will make a mint and it will cost them nothing. It will cost normal working class people sons daughters brothers and sisters...The elite..the ones who control this world I think some people call them part of this NWO their kids wont be going to fight this war.

Third the elite will now control a lot of slave labor in china and the worlds biggest industry area that china has built up to be. Once again making a mint.

Fourth Ill throw this out there to satisfy the NWO people Im not sure if I 100% agree but it could very well be this is one of the last steps in becoming this one world. with China and Russia out of they way who could possibly stop is at this point? Iran? N Korea? Venezuela? Cmon.

I just want to close by saying it takes an open mind to accept this and please add more reasons why you think this is happening I know there are many more Im just throwing this together on the fly or feel free to tell my why Im full of it

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
i agree,

i wont go into why, but its got alot to do with a power struggle

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I very much agree. Perhaps it is inevitable that the biggest kids on the block will fight. China is very big both geographically, and in population. The US is strong in military, technology, and resource control.

As far as Russia goes, I think they will start out as our enemy, and flip to our side like they did in WWII. Can't really say why. Just a hunch. I think it might have been a Nostrodamus prediction, maybe part of some other prophecy. For now though, Russia has openly threatened to attack us if we try to set up missisle defenses near them. Russia threatens to target US missile shield with nukes Also stumbled across this from last February. Russia threatens Poland and the Czech Republic????

As far as China goes, it would certainly make sense for the US to run up a massive debt with a country they have no intention of ever repaying. I really don't understand how China has been able to sustain their population this long without expanding to seize new resources. Perhaps it is inevitable that they will have to lest they suffer population crash. (Population crash is when an entire demography dies suddenly as the direct result ov overpopulation.) Maybe the US predicts this and figures that the best defense is a strong offense. Then there are the ideological and cultural differences that really put China and the US on other sides of the world even more than the goegraphy.

Whatever the reasons for war, it is already well underway. The proof is in the pudding. The US can't come right out and say, "Look, we know we're going to war with the East within the next decade, so we have to seize the resources that will win the war for us. That's why we're going to take over the Middle East before anyone else can, and turn it into a big fuel dump right in the middle of WWIII. " The strategic importance of the Middle East simply cannot be overstated. We need the oil, and we need the strategic ground. Whoever controls the oil will win the war. Anyone who knows anything about military strategy know how vital supply lines are.

In the immediate future, we will seize Pakistan. We have Iraq and Afghanistan already, but there is one big problem. Much of our military might is Naval power, which has been almost useless so far in the "War on Terror." Pakistan has a long coastline where the US could land supplies and troops. The Army is tied up already, but the Marines will be used to take Pakistan. The US won't need the massive occupation force of the Army to complete the operation in Pakistan. The Marines, the Spec Warriors already in Pakistan, and boat loads of Naval firepower will get the job done.

I also see a new draft in the near future. A new Western army will be formed to pour over the shores of Pakistan into the heart of the middle east.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yup good insight I was actually just talking to my dad about this subject and like I told him name a country China has invaded in the past 500 years? Overall I think they have been a peaceful nation. We owe them a ton of money and they own a lot of our currency. It makes no sense for them to attack us. Right now they are making money on us hand over foot supplying us with all of our crap we have here. To me it only makes sense for the US to attack and take over china. Am I for this hell now because it will be me and my son fighting the war...so I think when this breaks out Ill take a little trip to Aruba and live in the sunshine

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Hey guys I have said so many times that things are not as they seem in respect to China and Russia. For years I worked in Egypt and there was never such a thing as a Russian or Chinese tourist, go there now. We as Americans are just not welcome, but our money is.
Try going anywhere on the Red Sea to vacation or dive or fish, you will be surprised because the Russians are in control of tourism, then other eastern blocks come second, Italy third, Germany fourth, UK fifth and so on, America last.
China is now in bed with their military, doing business with the price of rice for china (bartering) and I think the door was opened for Russia with the first phase of the beautiful russian girls making relationships with locals, then the families arrived, now they rule the tourist areas.
Back in the 50's to 70's the Russians were kicked out because of their actions to the Egypts well being, they took advantage of Egypt and its people by making a mockery of their religion and Muslem rules of doing business, so Egypt kicked them out and now Russia has put a foot forward by sacrificing its beautiful women just for a piece of the paradise of sunshine or is this what we are led to believe.
All are happy living in beehive communities, either it be Russian or Chinese or many other EU countries. We as Americans, I guess had our light shine on me hay day for 20 years, but now its over.
Jackinthebox, I dont think any other western war machines from the EU will get involved, they dont seem to be able to stomach any more wars, so we will be going on our own on this one, which could be the startup of WWIII, rather ironic dont you think, we will start this one and then the EU will be pulled into the action with out choice, opposite actions of WWI & WWII.
Good site discussion mybig unit and a special mention to BRITWARRIOR, I know you guys will be along side us because I think you are the 51st state of our union. gwhint

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Jackinthebox, I dont think any other western war machines from the EU will get involved, they dont seem to be able to stomach any more wars, so we will be going on our own on this one, which could be the startup of WWIII, rather ironic dont you think, we will start this one and then the EU will be pulled into the action with out choice, opposite actions of WWI & WWII.

Im actually from Florida not the UK
But anyhow thanks for the reply and you bring a whole other insight to this as far as what is actually going on ground level in the mid east. 3 years ago I would of agreed with you on the EU joining but Im sure it will be made into a NATO issue and they will be forced to join. On top of that France got rid of Chirac and put a llittle guy in there named Sarkozy. He wants to bring "pride" back to France and what a better way than to be on the team of overthrowing the "evil red dictatorship" Then again I could be wrong....wouldnt be the first time.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

The EU will have no choice. Their eggs are in our (US) basket. This is one thing that has not changed since the Cold War. They don't want to be involved, but they have no choice. You may see some breakaway states though.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

China peaceful ?!

The last nation they invaded was Vietnam in 1979 and China had their butts handed to them by the Vietnamese.

They have had skirmishes with Russia and India. They sent hundreds of thousands of troops into Korea in the 1950s. They invaded and occupied Tibet.

Fought a long civil war at the same time the Japanese had invaded them during and even after World War 2.

The Second largest conflict in human history after WW2 is the Taipeng Rebellion in China in the 1860s. Some Chinese guy claimed to be the Messiah and brother of Christ which then lead to the worst conflict in human history up until that time. We even sent troops to fight the guys forces, which later inspired the fictional Last Samurai film (It changed the setting to Japan).

The 1800s in China was rocked by civil war. uprisings, and social collapse.
The early 1900s were no better. Mao after killiing 70 million people was finally able to bring stability to the country after over a century of pure hell on earth.

So is China peaceful? I am afraid not.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I've heard of you could say "whispers in the dark" about the "real agenda" behind the middle east but now the technology we have makes it obsolete, but we are now physically "closer." so yeah it's a good thought actually, makes sense to me and what I and many thought but most of the time, half of it the time, it takes a "long" time before they actually start doing things and let us know about it.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I guess another area of thought would be the manufacturing side of war with China.

At the present China does indeed control most of the imported goods flooding world markets. And I guess it can go one of two ways or a combination of both, in that to war with China and destroy their infrastructure would shut down that imported goods side of the equation, and thus the U.S and other counties would be back to manufacturing good themselves again. Or as stated, China would be over taken and forced to do the same job, just with different masters, or a combination of both.

Personally I'm more convinced IF war with China was to happen, in order to beat them, China would pretty much be laid waste in the process. Which would mean "home grown" manufacturing would be the order of the day, especially since China would need rebuilding also. And the jobs it would re-create for other economies who would have to start manufacturing goods instead of importing them from China.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
USA is a country full of warmongers, really a terrible country.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I stand corrected and the funny thing is I knew all of this I guess this is what I get for rushing a post

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If Russia or China are invaded by the US, let's say they are losing the war at first because of the superior technology of the US, how long do you think it will take for them to launch the nuclear missiles ?
When they see they have lost many soldiers, and their cities are bombed they will launch those nukes.

There is of course the anti missile shield. If it works maybe that is the plan of the elite : invade with conventional forces, China and Russia will have to use their missiles, but the missile shield works, US retaliates with their own nukes and destroy China and Russia. Then they will instate a NWO over the entire planet - 1984

And to make the whole thing accepted by the population there would be a fake attack on US troops at first.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by pai mei]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gs001
USA is a country full of warmongers, really a terrible country.

I dont think that is true either. I think there are some elitists and elements of the government but we as people here are peaceful unless someone attacks us then watch out.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
Yup good insight I was actually just talking to my dad about this subject and like I told him name a country China has invaded in the past 500 years? Overall I think they have been a peaceful nation. ...snip

lol
they invaded Tibet and obliterated the poor trusting people with book burnings and slavery and murder
...thats peacefull?

the US has invaded a lot of countries and backed a lot of wicked despots because of her military ambitions
...thats peacefull?

I can tell you right now the US will never defeat China-
incidentally, Clinton gave her a lot of US military secrets I understand.
She is shown healthy and aggressive in the Biblical last days attacking over the Euphrates in the Book of Revelation tribulation account.
The Eagle is nowhere to be seen

Let the Europeans get off their duffs and get involved with Pakistan loose nukes - the US is just about bled dry I think
y

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I corrected myself a few statements above....I realize this I typed this thread fast and wasnt thinking. But thanks for the reminder

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If the U.S. was at official "war" with China and/or Russia, the U.S. would employ nuclear weapons, especially on the Chinese if they were the only enemy.

The reason is simple: sheer numbers. You can't win against their massive armies because of human waves and all that, ala Korean War. So we know that the only way, like in Japan, would be to nuke them.

Likewise, any war with Russia would result in nuclear holocaust simply because both countries know that the only way to defeat the other would be in this means, in an open, all-out war style conflict.

Which is why I disagree with the thread maker

Because the "elites" in these societies, they own lots of Corporations, which in turn own lots of Companies. Not just the Corporations that make war equipment, but regular Corporations and Consumer Based Companies make the majority of their profits. After all, that is what this Capitalist society is based upon, thats how it lives and continues existing, off of the people, the consumers and the workers.

You know what happens in Nuclear War? Not just soldiers die. The consumers and the workers die in mass droves too. So the elites would definitely not kill off their consumer base, after all, what is money worth when the entire nation is destroyed?

That's like a parasite purposefully and intentionally killing its' host before it has finished sucking it dry. Only when it has sucked it dry will it completely let the host die so that the parasite can lay eggs, which, become the new generation of parasites.

[edit on 1/4/2008 by runetang]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hi mybigunit

I dont think that is true either. I think there are some elitists and elements of the government but we as people here are peaceful unless someone attacks us then watch out.

You judge a country by it's action's and as they say action's speak louder than word's.

Your above statement in my opinion is false as you only need to look at the history of America to see how much death and destruction and war it has behind it.

Same as most country's.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
But was that the choice of the American people though...it was a government who used an agenda to force the American people to go to war...theres a difference.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I must agree with you. Im also thinking that the next big war will be with china and russia. China probably has the best spy program in the world. Theres a chinatown in every major city of the world making it easy for spy to blend in. Also, Nostradamus predicted this war..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join