It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery 'arrowhead' UFO spotted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Mystery 'arrowhead' UFO spotted

www.expressandstar.com

A mysterious “flying Dorito-shaped” object which was seen by dozens of people just before Christmas has been spotted again – this time in the skies above Lower Gornal.

The strange unexplained flying object was seen by residents in Wallows Wood, off The Straits, at around 6.15pm on Tuesday.

Householders described the object as looking like an “arrowhead” with three orange lights arranged in the shape of an isosceles triangle.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The Black Triangle is back

There seem to be quite a few UFO reports in the UK over recent weeks.

Are we being prepared for something or are we going nuts?

www.expressandstar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hey great news post (for a change). maybe it's a systems test? You know, human systems. Like how people react? I will point this out to friends. Thank you!

Mira

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Funny someone would say "systems test on humans."

That's what I think ATS is.

Any and all CIA/FBI/NSA agents spend countless hours pouring over ATS posts looking for our reaction and comments. Do you think it plausible that the entire site is RSS sifted by every post and key words and reaction examined?

I'm counting on it!

Show them we are not afraid. That's what they fear most.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheExaminer

aye and the 3 amigos are in reality a CIA , MJ12 and NORAD operatives

More on topic : great news , I wonder how long its going to be untill somebody gets a clear picture of that traingle

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Thill]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I don't doubt for a second that sites such as ATS are monitored.

You have the perfect lab setup to monitor response, behaviour and relationships for data, individuals and groups.

What they do with this information? Who knows!

Maybe we should all start checking in to ATS at specified intervals in order to verify our safety & well being

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
So, it would be safe to say that this is Nacho ship? I have heard of one that looks like a large black chevron. I guess they had the landing lights on.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The pic in the source link does not make it look that much like a UFO. Not saying it is a plane that the populace know about, just does not look like something interplanetary either.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think there have been so many sightings, videos and photos of this triangular ship that it must be real. Only question is what is it? Is it a government test? It's been around for years so why would it still be under wraps? Maybe it really is alien technology being piloted by humans or maybe it is 'them'?

This particular craft deserves a lot more looking out for and looking into.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I agree with Thill, where are the good people with their handy cameras? I wanna see a picture of this thing! Or at least a diagram of it… so black triangle UFOs are human made? Interesting…

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Maybe the Black Triangle is old US technology and they now have bigger and better toys to play with.

This being the case it may well be that the recent UK sightings are as a result of the UK receiving US hand-me-downs!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There is a video here of a Black Triangle in Birmingham 2007:

Not sure what to make of it!

Also, here is a link to the video section of the Birmingham UFO Group who also managed to video the object.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Any high resolution pics/video? Untill I see something bit more than a post stamp sized picture or a video that is 99% black I'll hold my opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I have been asking around for the footage.

If I get anything I will post it.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by codex code
so black triangle UFOs are human made? Interesting…

Well black helicopters , black submarines , black vehicles , men in black , black triangles, black budged .. I dont know but I seem to se a pattern

Of curse I am a firm beliver and would put my monney on aliens but there is a chance its re-engineered and human

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The picture with the article is really bad. It looks like a photograph of a moth on a window.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

The picture looks like it was taken with a camera phone. I am happy to see that there was a photo posted at all!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I laughed when I read ''flying dorito''.

Anyway, it has been around for years, but haven't some of the ''encounters'' been debunked? Like the triangle shaped ufo on google earth ,which apparently was some kind of special area in Australia or something.

new topics

top topics

join