reply to post by deadangel23
It is not often I will share pearls of wisdom, but you seem like a nice young man:
Every single relationship is plagued by both parties deep seeded desire to "change" their mate.
Men: They are quite a simple species.
1. Food (They like this very much)
2. Sex (Only thing keeping them from thinking of food)
3. Guy Stuff (Insert your hobby) Cars, Sports, Movies, Gaming
(all of these are non-chick stuff)
1&2 do not require elaboration. 3, however does. You see guys want to do guy stuff whenever they are not eating or having sex. I mean 24 hours a day
would be ideal as they never get bored with their Guy stuff.
Problem: Women will have none of this simplistic 3 category guy for their mate. They love the challenge associated with adding a couple of more
categories to their mates list. Many times a woman will choose a "lesser" mate. (Just go to a mall and look at some of the couples. Most guys say to
themselves, "What the hell is she doing with that loser? Followed quickly by, "Man I'd like to **** her" concluding with, "Where the hell is the
Men have zero interest in the following yet are often forced to act as though they are:
1. Other peoples relationships
2. Current women's fashions (If men got to choose outfits one can only imagine!!)
3. Celebrities (Unless this is a personal hero they could care less)
4. Deep conversations regarding emotions (Highly unqualified)
Women: The complex creature.
1. Personal appearance is the top priority
2. A thorough understanding of every emotion
3. A constant advisor to mates, friends, and family
Let's look at these a little further:
1. Appearance: Women dress for other women. Period. There is nothing better for a woman to hear than a friend saying "Oh that is sooooo cute" "That
looks amazing on you" Those shoes are adorable!"
This is really enjoyable for woman as they love to shine in the spotlight. It makes them feel wonderful. The above statements are proven facts as I
have done a study of 73 men aging form 19 to 56 and 72 of these men all said they hate capri pants. Yet when one woman sees another in capris' it is
quickly followed by, "Oh those are soooo cute, where'd you get them?"
2. Emotions: Women are the lucky ones as they can experience all the human emotions quite deeply. Often they can do this in just one day! They
much more than men on every level. If they fall short on one emotion it may be jubilation. Men experience this quite deeply when their
team wins, or they win at something. Women lack to some degree this "competitive" gene.
3. The Advisor: Women want to be asked how they feel about another's situation. They enjoy being brought into the mix (so to speak). Not many things
give her more pleasure than being thrust into another's emotional roller coaster. When a woman can be the beacon of strength and hope for a friend or
relative, well that might just trump the cute capri comments.
Women have little interest in the following areas: (yes there are exceptions)
1. Combustion engines
2. Wild Card playoff implications
3. Looking at other women and just imagining
4. Locations based upon their proximity to an eating establishment.
So here's the bottom line young Dead one,
Eliminate the "Change Element" in all relationships. If someone is not 100% certain they love their mate for exactly who they are, then all bets are
Don't try and get you woman friend to enjoy things she doesn't like. Once one mate begins this sacrificial journey of change, animosity will always
Women should understand the simple species known as man. He's real good for certain things but to try and sculpt his behavior beyond the basic 3 is a
recipe for disaster. If women want a man that constantly mumbles inaudibles under his breath, just try and change him and that is certainly what they
So that's my take. If you want the advanced course it can be yours for only $39.95 and paypal is accepted.
[edit on 3-1-2008 by Becker44]