It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mid-Air UFO explosion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lazer1
If we really did have this type of craft then it would have been used, and unveiled in the IRAQ war. The war that is costing TRILLIONS.. If you had a free energy craft costing you next to zero to run and could launch lazer beams then I think the US would be all over that stuff! Total fabrication.

No, that's capitalism. The war is costing TRILLIONS, perhaps. But where do you think the TRILLIONS go? Dumped into a landfill? Nope, its going into the pockets of men.

If the US military employed a zero-fuel laser shooting disc, what's those poor poor missile producers gonna do? And the oil companies, they'd be out of buisness, the horror!!!

This doesnt apply to just war either. Did you know that today we have the capability of making electric cars that can easily go 300 miles without a recharge and still fit into the body of a small sportscar (and go from 0 to 60 in 4 seconds)? Do you see electric cars out on the street? Nope, because car companies refuse to produce them.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

No, that's capitalism. The war is costing TRILLIONS, perhaps. But where do you think the TRILLIONS go? Dumped into a landfill? Nope, its going into the pockets of men.

If the US military employed a zero-fuel laser shooting disc, what's those poor poor missile producers gonna do? And the oil companies, they'd be out of buisness, the horror!!!

Hang on a second on one hand you are saying that the Trillions of the IRAQ war is going into the pockets of men, and the other hand you are saying the oil companies would be out of business if they launched their technology.

Trillions of dollars? the most expensive oil company has a net worth of 500 billion... (exxon)..

Again there is no logical reason that the government would not use the latest and greastest weapons at their disposal if they had them. They have displayed this behavior in the past : Atom bomb in WW2, f117 in the first IRAQ war.

America is now heading into recession as this war has cost them dearly. You dont line the pockets of men by putting your country into a recession. The lining must be done in a sophisticated manner.

America also does not even own the majority of the oil fields, but it heavily depends on them.

Trust me if there was a man made UFO device out there which could do blistering speeds, free energy or close to it and give the US total world dominance then the americans would use this to their advantage.

They could also patent and globalise the technology the world around and make oil redundant over night. It's their tech right? they stand to gain alot more cash from that than oil.

I want to bring up another point.. Mining in space.. This is worth trillions of dollars.. Forget oil.. pieces of moon rock, helium3, are way more valuable and contain much more engery than uranium. again.. if oil is so damn important and IF we had UFO tech we would be in space and mining!
WE ARENT!!!
Why do you think there is a current space race on? its because of this Helium3! every country wants a piece of it. Again Would america want to miss out on something worth so much money?

There is of course a valid argument for Oil companies and motoring groups being in bed with each other hosing down other types of techs, i wouldnt disagree with that. But it is clear to me now that the US government has nothing to gain from oil if it was on to something better..

Sources below:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

So in summary.. again.. think logically.. If the UFO tech was ready and available to the USA today they would use this to their advantage.

The facts are right in front of our eyes.. UFO's exist, we are reverse engineering them, however, we have not been able to do this successfully yet! Bob Lazar stated that they havent been able to get enough lift, ie they dont fly!!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lazer1

So in summary.. again.. think logically.. If the UFO tech was ready and available to the USA today they would use this to their advantage.

The facts are right in front of our eyes.. UFO's exist, we are reverse engineering them, however, we have not been able to do this successfully yet! Bob Lazar stated that they havent been able to get enough lift, ie they dont fly!!

So you have never followed the Tesla UFO connection as proposed by
William R Lyne.

Has Lazar ever worked with millions of volts?
Nor would anyone let him and be willing to give away flying saucer or
plasma motor powered triangle secrets.

The plasma thruster is a patented device for satellite adjustments to
overcome gas end of life problems. Its operation apparently became
a problem for satellite use but who is going to patent one big
enough to lift submarines.

Not knowing the legend of Lazar that much but never heard him reference
Tesla or any type of voltage.

ED: Apparently the UFO and its free energy doesn't do much except
fly around, make sparks and trails look like a dark cloud at times and
get stuck in the air and need rescue at times. Thats the UFO story
as far as I can tell being shown on internet videos. Its speed will
not win wars. The high frequency and voltage is not super energy
devices but are Tesla devices. We or Rocky and the CFR own the
technology and can't help anything except give more fodder to
mind controllers of anti Tesla technology.

[edit on 1/8/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

This is a proposal by one man. He also made money off these claims by selling books. This is hardly hard evidence.

Again. The USA wants to control space, they want to mine the moon. Their is a space race on now. The US will do all it can to ensure they will be the first to lay claim to mine.
If they had all these technologies that people claim they have, they would already be up there and would have claimed half the solar system.. They would be mining it and our energy would be running off helium3.

Dont believe everything you read. Sometimes you just have to look at the simple facts to find the truth.

There is no human base on the moon, there are no man made UFO's zapping around the planet and up into space. this is complete fantasy.

The US has a black project budget to research the sr-72, which is a hypersonic spy plane. This maybe based on scramjet? or ramjet technology, not UFO type anti gravity! There is no reason they would be investing money in black projects to develop scramjet based propulsion if they had already harnessed faster and more efficient means.

The facts are all there folks. I know it doesnt sound as interesting but its the truth.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by lazer1]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lazer1

What do you think of the GRIDKEEPER and his unknown satellites.

I think they are Russian.

ED: Everyone denies the Tesla UFO connection.

[edit on 1/14/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join