It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mid-Air UFO explosion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Well, despite this good find of internos, we see very different opinions.
What’s normal in all the Ufo discussions.
The only thing that will shed more light on this case is the complete video.
Only then we can see which theory is the most accepteble.
What I see so far in this peace of video are two colliding lights, Ufo’s, who in my opinion melting in a way with each other to one, as is by the Ufo phenomenon not unusual.
I hope we find the complete video.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Okay, the part I don't understand is the incident itself. What would be the point of in-fighting unless they were two separate species who are both watching us? I can't fathom it and it's barely worth thinking about. Perhaps the real problem though, might be the fact that we attempt to attribute human motives to alien actions to attempt to figure out what we are seeing in the videos. There may be a logical explanation for what we are seeing in these videos. By the way, anyone got the original video?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Unfortunately, the last known whereabouts of Maximovitch are a mystery, and he could not be located to get permission to use his film before the productions.

ufos.about.com...

This appears to be the sticking point of this video, the original footage is locked in copyright and the only one who can unlock it is Maximovitch who also appears to be the only witness other than the video itself.

Provenance of the witness and video does not seem to be compatible with a definitive conclusion, of course that is only my humble opinion and just the way I see things at the moment.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa

Unfortunately, the last known whereabouts of Maximovitch are a mystery, and he could not be located to get permission to use his film before the productions.

ufos.about.com...

This appears to be the sticking point of this video, the original footage is locked in copyright and the only one who can unlock it is Maximovitch who also appears to be the only witness other than the video itself.

Provenance of the witness and video does not seem to be compatible with a definitive conclusion, of course that is only my humble opinion and just the way I see things at the moment.

Sherpa, i think that you are right: i wrote to BARRY CHAMISH, asking him if he could be so kind to send us updates, if available. I encountered a similar problem when i've tried to track back the video of Kibbutz Hatzor sighting: the shorter version of that video, does not show referral points on the ground, but the original one does, if i'm correct: it seems that with that video have been encountered some copyright problem. www.greatdreams.com...
Of course, with this version of the video there's almost nothing to do.

[edit on 4/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Initially i was accepting your post. Now, after re-reading it, i noticed thast you have been too rude. You claim that is not an attack to the OP but it IS, on the contrary, an attack to the op. It seems that you have no clue what we are talking about, and you post is really LAME, IMHO. SO what's your problem? Have you some evidence to back up your claims? You mentioned missile tests that have NOTHING to do with this case, your post is rude, deceiving, misplaced and meaningless, and sadly, some genius gave you even a star, don't know the why but this is ridiculos. Now i'm TYRED of people like you. Prove what you claim or shut up.

[edit on 4/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ahem

Please stay on topic and cease the personal sniping. It adds nothing to the debate at hand.

Thank you for your attention to this matter
FredT, moderator

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by spacevisitor

Thanks for the info.
Another thought has occured to me, and a sad one.
If this turns out to be the holy grail of Ufology, that ellusive smoking gun, isn't it horribly poignant that this video, a violent act, was taken above a region of the world that is already drenched in human blood through warfare?
If it does portray real, alien UFO's, what were they doing there?

Maybe they are fighting over the secret US underground base in Israel constructed a few years ago- or maybe the US is testing saucer units?
I ran across a posted picture of the massive entry , blast berms etc and a local's concern a few years ago but sorry - dont have the link.
Israel is the center of all conflicts because of the Promise to Abraham that a Saviour [ Christ] would come through his son of promise Isaac , which He did , was murdered and ressurected , left and will return the same way to rule and reign righteously from Jerusalem as He promised in the books of Moses and the prophets.
that is why there is so much bloodshed there- the Devil is always trying to stop God's plan and keep people spiritually enslaved.
The most undeserved violent act of all time was when God allowed His innocent self to be sacrificed for our sins.
I have a friend in Rosh Hayin- I will run this sighting by him
shalom
y

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Well, I personally feel that this is nothing to do with ALIEN UFOs. After all...

> With technology eons ahead of ours, why would they be indulging in dog fights within the visible spectrum?

> Why so close to earth? There are a gazillion cubic miles out there in space for tactical maneuvering.

> How does a UFO with such advanced technology collide with another UFO? (I would think they at least had the standard Collision Avoidance Radar on board!!
)

> Does it mean Earth Vs Alien dog fight? Unlikely! The technology chasm is probably beyond comprehension. We would not stand a chance! And therefore not so foolish as to get involved in an engagement!

I therefore feel that this was some kind of an exercise by black ops craft undergoing trials for the SDI project.

Darn! And I thought they could be real alien craft! Anyway, it was exciting whilst it lasted!

Cheers!

[edit on 3-1-2008 by mikesingh]

Why not have a dog fight on earth? It has gravity and may be more of a challenge as where in space its zero gravity.

Maybe they are waiting for the humans to destroy themselves so they can take earth for their own and replenish it.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
maybe like a previous poster said- they just deliberately melded into another dimension which I understand they can do
possibility what
y

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I wrote to Barry Chamish, the author of this article:
members.tripod.com...
and of this one:
www.greatdreams.com...

he kindly answered:

The site analyses the Rosh Haayin two craft explosion while, until the end, showing the Rishon Letzion film of an Israeli jet chasing a disc, two very different events.

Now this clarifies that the websites quoted by me show two totally different events: one is an alleged mid-air ufo collision, the other one an alleged ufo chased by a jet. Almost all the websites did the same confusion.
It's not my bad, but i apologize anyway for this confusion because i should have checked it better before starting a discussion about it, heck!
Now we have two cases here,
The first one is a very short video which has been analyzed by Jeff Sainio,
of a mid-air collision which took place in Rosh Haayin, Israel, on September 28, 1995.

the second one is an alleged ufo chased by a jet ( the video can be found here )

on 1997 in Rishon Letzion, Israel.
www.rense.com...

[edit on 5/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

The trail maker seems to disappear while the sparky one in hover
apparently stays.

The trail maker seems to spark at times during the climb.

I'd say the trail maker went into hover and moved into the larger craft.

ED: the first video shows two highly photo sensitively UV radiating craft
approaching one another. So together they make a bigger spark.
There is a lot of radiation around million volt EM coils.

Google conical coil
this one:
www.pbs.org...
See any thing unexplained or is it UV siting on top of a coil?
Meaning.. the one million volt coil... is energized.
Contact the CIA quick and get a big pay raise.

[edit on 1/5/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 1/5/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
ED: the first video shows two highly photo sensitively UV radiating craft
approaching one another. So together they make a bigger spark.
There is a lot of radiation around million volt EM coils.

That sounds soooo scientific.

I feel so dumb saying that it look like standard FLIR footage that we've all seen on Discovery umptieleven times.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Soldiers witness strange lights in night sky in Iraq

www.liveleak.com...

Here's an interesting video I came across. Don't know what the vertical lights are and the soldiers are baffled by them too. Maybe there's a simple explanation. Anyway check it out.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by kindred]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

I got something even more.

UV coatings on cameras and sun glass lenses. What happens.
UFOs will not shine any more in photos but show as dark blobs.
So as you see in the video analysis... they use the negative to catch
the bright UV emissions in the air.

UV coatings a NWO way of eliminating UFO photo evidence? Yes.

Since science is dealt out very sparsely and overshadowed by pseudo science or
Alien Mythology or Ancient UFO Mythology as explanations.
Hardly anyone knows or cares or sees the workings of jet engines, yet all seem to
know about it. An engine of completely electrical forces will only be given in
college labs at the DC level and normal AC levels.
The University LAB will not go to millions of volts AC.
Is the Tesla oil posted above. To me the photo was taken while the
coil was at one million volts... the photo caption at the PBS web site
was a one million volt coil. And Tesla had it running to show the UV cloud on top.

Imagine a flat coil at one million volts, take a picture... a UV cloud will surround
the coil looking like a saucer.....

I just need Google and PBS to keep showing the coils.... its a great
demonstration and testimony to Tesla who always tried to instruct
the minions in spite of the tall tail storied of Aliens even at his time.

[edit on 1/6/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Cool video, but this is already covered in another thread. Most likely "light pillars", the light obviously originates from the ground and distorts through the cloud decks. New at this, so not sure how to attach the thread...

Strange objects hanging in night sky over Iraq

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
i think those aliens have been drinking with mr bush

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Yeah I noticed someone else had posted it, but only after I had already posted it myself. Guess I'll have to be quicker next time.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hmmmm, what I want to know is where are the bodies?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

well thats your first step to enlightenment as there are NO alien UFOs of interstellar origin, they are ALL ours......i mean come on still no proof even with satelittes like google earth i mean if google can get that much detail off their sat images just imagine the real deal.....all of it is ours...i really would appreciate at least one person giving credit to the human race for innovation and inventive tech development.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blueyedevil666

I dont believe that we have gotten our own UFO's (that is stolen from aliens) to work yet. There is much discussion about this in the bob lazar thread. Without going into too much detail I believe that they still struggle to this day to get enough lift on the craft and that is why UFO shaped craft is not publically acknowledge by the government.

If we really did have this type of craft then it would have been used, and unveiled in the IRAQ war. The war that is costing TRILLIONS.. If you had a free energy craft costing you next to zero to run and could launch lazer beams then I think the US would be all over that stuff! Total fabrication.

Bottom line is US do not have the technology to launch these craft.

The craft we are seeing today in the skies are not of this world. End of story.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join