It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mid-Air UFO explosion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
I managed to find this short part of the video:

Nice job.

They go BOOM alright!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Interesting thread and the video Internos, as usual!
Flagged!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ive played the short video over and over, the object coming as we look at it from the right hand side seems to splutter ever so slightly and appear to trying to retreat? the object on the left speeds up incredibly as that happens the other object seems to try and slow almost like at the last second it was running away from the video camera operators position, you have to watch over and over to see it.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
WOW...I have seen the footage before. They appear to absorb one another. No shrapnel, no debris, they totally evaporate into a flash of light. Good job to you again for this rare gem.

Unfortuneatly I am "under the weather" today and think i may have taken a few extra swigs of the cough medicine too many...

I started to post a video showing an object falling all the way from space and impacting dramatically, apparently filmed from space.... but in the intersts of denying ignorance I decided to watch it again WITH SOUND THIS TIME......and found it to be a mundane nasa file footage of OUR stuff so I hurridly retracted it...so again awesome work as usual internos...we need to dig further into your video me thinks...

[edit on 3-1-2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

The bright object in hover... anyone for plasma motors on a UFO.

Basically plasma motors are unknown so for sure its an unknown.

The dark trail maker is perhaps a regular plane.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

So judging from the responses to this, I guess I'm the only one that doesnt see a UFO at all in that short video, lol. In fact, I dont even see anything flying. It look like terrain, with a stationary target being hit by an missile flying in from high left. This would also explain the bland debris-less explosion that quite clearly go more up than it does down (cause it cant go into the ground).

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
In the last posted video the 2 objects overlap each other and the camera pans up very quickly making the 2 objects zoom out of sight, that in itself is very fishy.

It doesn't show what happens after they overlapped each other so i'm not going to assume anything and not believe a word of this until the entire video is shown.

I also need to see a full length quality video since this looks like garbage and pans up before showing any contact that is said to happen.

Who is Spasso Maximovitch?

Has he been identified as a real person?

Do you think that this could be a missile intercept test?

They do shoot down drones for practice in some countries but i'm not sure if Israel does this but it is possible.

Those missile intercept test I mentioned is factual and real to this world. Saying this is a collision of 2 UFOs is not based on anything but assumption.

Keep this thread on track with real info based on known technology since this has a bigger chance of being a missile intercept then 2 UFOs crashing. Spreading someone else's fake material doesn't help out this site or those in the UFO community.

This isn't an attack on the OP, but an attack on those who want to assume things before any real evidence is shown. These pics and videos are garbage if you ask me and show a possible missile intercept, nothing more.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
Saying this is a collision of 2 UFOs is not based on anything but assumption.

Wrong. UFO = Unindentified Flying Object. It doesn't mean it's an alien out of space. IF you can indentify those two for us, then we won't be calling them UFOs anymore.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Assuming it is a UFO at all. I took the time to illustrate what I see:

Edit: Oh and I'd say that the reason the explosion is cut short of the blast is because if the video continued, it'd be big rising fireball from an object that doesnt move... Which of course wouldnt work if its supposed to be a UFO in the air.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by merka]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
so i originally had a few possibilities that went through my head:

1) Two ships 'merging' due to the lack of debris caused by the 'collision'. Look at any footage of two planes colliding - the debris will continue in a similar trajectory as the impacting plane. THis has no such affect - just a large glow of what i assume is heat.

2) Going back to thoughts on being 2 UFO's of possible alien origin - maybe one of the objects is a downed or damaged ship which was taken out by allies to avoid falling to earth and being found by humans?

But after thinking further, watching the short clip and reading other comments, i too am thinkning some kind of missile taking out a grounded target. The flashing of the moving object could be caused by its heat signature coming from the back of the missile and kind of fading in and out, giving the flickering appearance.

ANyone know if that is possible?

Interesting nontheless - we def need the full vid.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread internos, I always enjoy reading your posts.
Thanks to those who added to this as well.
I honestly don't know what to make of this incident but my mind tells me it's a high tech clay pigeon.The only part that leaves me confused is testing in open view, and the seemingly non existent debris.
It's definitely a UFO incident,it's just a matter of who(m) it/they belong to.
I look forward to reading more.Starred and Flagged.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

Actually ground target and missile looks good to me and seeing the rest of the video would clearly be the clincher.

Thanks for that merka

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
My guess would be that we are looking at military technology. Israel has one of the world's most advanced airforces and has some of the world's most advanced military technology. That being said, if this video is not a hoax, it seems that it is most likely we are looking at advanced military technology.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
reply to post by merka

Actually ground target and missile looks good to me and seeing the rest of the video would clearly be the clincher.
Thanks for that merka

The only problem against this argument is the the videographer filmed the objects in the sky. As he says,

...a glowing white oval-shaped object appeared some 20 degrees
west of the object and streaked toward it at high speed. Within
three seconds it struck the stationary orb, causing a huge
explosion in the sky.

> If this was a ground target, the explosion would have been on the ground and not in the sky.

> Considering the angle of the video, if it was a surface explosion, then the vid must've been taken from the air, which is not the case here. Therefore, it is a clip from a ground based camera, trained upwards into the sky.

Nice clip Internos!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Missile test? Perhaps. I know Israel was testing the Arrow-2 anti-missile system during 2006. The only thing is that the target appears stationary so I doubt it's that. If it was some other missile system test then why at night? It seems to me you want to conduct tests during the day so you can see what the heck is going on.

Other than the blobs of light, the only thing I can make-out in the clip is some kind of girdered structure in the foregound that obscures the moving light at times. This was noted in Jeff Sainio's analysis.

Without higher quality video I suppose we have to take the story at face value and that this event occurred in the sky. But what if wasn't in the sky? One could look at the clip and conclude that we're seeing a car accident. Or even a car bomb. Just throwing that out there.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
Keep this thread on track with real info based on known technology since this has a bigger chance of being a missile intercept then 2 UFOs crashing. Spreading someone else's fake material doesn't help out this site or those in the UFO community.

This isn't an attack on the OP, but an attack on those who want to assume things before any real evidence is shown. These pics and videos are garbage if you ask me and show a possible missile intercept, nothing more.

Thank you for your post. My purpose is indeed to clarify this case by sharing opinions and documentation. Now, if you know for sure what are the flying objects, please share your evidences here: that would help, and we won't call them "UFOS" but [add here what you know and you can prove].

Originally posted by merka

Edit: Oh and I'd say that the reason the explosion is cut short of the blast is because if the video continued, it'd be big rising fireball from an object that doesnt move... Which of course wouldnt work if its supposed to be a UFO in the air.

Now this is an interesting view: a star for you. And honestly i cannot rule it out at all: thank you for sharing your opinion about this case:

i hope to clarify this case, no matter if it turns out to be a ground target hit by a missile. I also hope that a longer version of the video may confirm/rule out some of these theories.

[edit on 3/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

They don't look close at all.

Bright white and black ball of an image hanging in the sky... nothing out of
the ordinary for a UFO stuck in hover.

They don't get out of the way do they.

If no big deal came of it, then both were remote controlled.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I didn't see the video.

Perhaps they both took off in a blast of lightning.

But then again, there are no flammable material on the blitz craft.

Wreckage is possible if they crashed.

I think they both took off, one waited for the dark craft making
the trails.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

They don't look close at all.

Dude, I hope you're on to the same vid shown by Internos! Don't look close? Man, they're colliding into each other and you say they don't look close at all?

Bright white and black ball of an image hanging in the sky... nothing out of the ordinary for a UFO stuck in hover.

So what's your point? Who said it's extraordinary to see a UFO stuck in hover?

If no big deal came of it, then both were remote controlled.

Oh that's great! Thanks for the input. And how would you know this?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

[edit on 3-1-2008 by merka]

I was about to write the same thing. You could also look at this:
www.youtube.com...

1:14 looks like "Fiery UFO"
1:28 looks like "Dancing UFO's"
1:46 looks like "Fiery UFO splits in 2"
1:50 if you slowed this down and cut it at the correct time, you could closely emulate the Isreali video from the OP. (See 30% Speed section)
2:24 again looks similar to OP video

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join