It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mid-Air UFO explosion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
IMHO, this case is worthy to be discussed.

A series of still frames extracted from a UFO Video originating from Israel and the explaining article.

By Barry Chamish

Yet another landmark event in the eleven year long Israeli UFO wave has taken place. In what appears to be a historical first, a mid-air crash between two UFOs has been video-taped.

Source:
ufologie.net...

[edit on 3/1/2008 by internos]

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Last month I reported that I had acquired a video copy of a mid-air UFO explosion over the Israeli city of Rosh Haayin. I wrote that my impression was the video captured a profoundly important moment: the first mid-air UFO collision ever recorded. I requested that experts analyze the film scientifically. Within a day, Dwight Connelly of MUFON committed himself to having the video analyzed. The video is a compilation of two UFO events recorded by Spasso Maximovitch in 1995 and 1996. I sent Dwight both clips and he passed them on to MUFON's video expert Jeff Sanio for computer analysis. The following is his report. I will not comment on his conclusions. Jeff has no need of my analysis of his analysis. Let's just sum matters up like this: It's The Real Thing. Added to Israel's list of UFO firsts, is the first mid-air explosion between two unexplained aerial craft ever captured on videotape or any other media. Several film and TV producers asked me to release the clip for their programs but I had to turn them down. I am prevented by a copyright problem from reproducing the film, though I am permitted to display my copy. I am seeking a conference to premiere this remarkable event. In the meantime, I will publish MUFON's full report on members.tripod.com...

TEXT OF THE MUFON REPORT:

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 23:39:44 -0800

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Good find Internos!
Flagged and starred! But hey, what the heck's up with those images? This is what I'm getting...

403 forbidden
Server configuration does not allow access to this page. Please go back and try again.

Is it so secret that I can't get access?

*shrugs and heads for the bar!*

[edit on 3-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hi internos, interesting find...many involved agree that this case has all the classic hallmarks of the real thing. Couldn't find the original video...but found a link to the orig. done in photo negative, with MUFON photo analyst, Jeff Sainio's report on his findings of the case...

Jeff Sainio's Report

Hope this helps... good find although I have heard of thicase, it was well documented and remains un-explained. Good work buddie!

edit: awful spelling

[edit on 3-1-2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

edit: oh my, I am sick today in my defense.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
^^ The "Negative video of UFO" in that link doesn't work. Anyone had luck opening it?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hey there Internos, with your God-like computer researching Kung-Fu skills then take me and MikeSingh's stealthy military skills....we can get that video!

Excellent post my friend, nice way to start the morning

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Hi internos, interesting post.

here is another one close to a plane.
It is not the same video of course but also interesting to see,
Filmed by Dr. Mark Olson,

video.google.nl...

[edit on 3/1/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Negative video of UFO

hope to provide the "positive" one ASAP

reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

As always you have been helpfull, my friend.

reply to post by spikedmilk

Thank you Spiked: we will get it soon or later.

Originally posted by spacevisitor
reply to post by internos

Hi internos, intering post.

here is another one close to a plane.
It is not the same video of course but also interesting to see,
Filmed by Dr. Mark Olson,

Thank you: now this deserves a new thread, if you ask me. Never seen it before. Good find!

[edit on 3/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It's this kind of story, which, praise the heavens, come with accompanying video, that gives me the shivers. There are few vids out there at present that are reliably verifiable, thanks to the curse of photoshop, so this one, if it turns out to be as good as it reads, seems to tick all of the necessary boxes for being a legitimate piece of evidence.

As to what it may depict, who can tell?
Aliens?
Military tech?
Alien military tech?

The fact that it may well be a confrontation between two opposing factions, as would be indicated by the explosion (unless it was an accident), throws up a lot of questions.

Just what kind of scenario will we be looking at? These other reports spring to mind:

ufos.about.com...

www.metacafe.com...

And bearing in mind if these are true, is there some kind of power struggle going on in our skies?

If there is, how desperate, or arrogant depending on how one views it, are the competing factions to fight in plain sight? Surely, and accepting the premise that these visitors have almost magical technology, they can fight elsewhere, not in daylight and over populated areas.

And if extraterrestials are slugging it out in our skies, to what purpose? When do we find out who are the good guys, and who aren't?

One other scenario, IMO, that seems logical and that fits is that we were the aggresors. Maybe, when we get to finally see this video, we will be witnessing some seriously superior human firepower. And if that's the case, what possible cause could there be for us to be opening fire on a UFO?

Thread flagged and starred for twanging my synapses.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
so this one, if it turns out to be as good as it reads, seems to tick all of the necessary boxes for being a legitimate piece of evidence.

Hi Beamish,

Some more info about the credibility of it, maybe you find them interesting to.

www.rense.com... [sorry internos I didnt see you post it already]

www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 3/1/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Thanks for the info.

Another thought has occured to me, and a sad one.

If this turns out to be the holy grail of Ufology, that ellusive smoking gun, isn't it horribly poignant that this video, a violent act, was taken above a region of the world that is already drenched in human blood through warfare?

If it does portray real, alien UFO's, what were they doing there?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
And if extraterrestials are slugging it out in our skies, to what purpose?

Maybe they're fighting over who gets to eat us.

This is wierd cuz I just watched the new Alien vs. Predator movie last weekend, lol...

[edit on 3-1-2008 by 27jd]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

or they Prob have bets on
whos going to destroy who first or whos going to destroy the planet,
and want a first row seat to the Drama called Earth

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well, I personally feel that this is nothing to do with ALIEN UFOs. After all...

> With technology eons ahead of ours, why would they be indulging in dog fights within the visible spectrum?

> Why so close to earth? There are a gazillion cubic miles out there in space for tactical maneuvering.

> How does a UFO with such advanced technology collide with another UFO? (I would think they at least had the standard Collision Avoidance Radar on board!!
)

> Does it mean Earth Vs Alien dog fight? Unlikely! The technology chasm is probably beyond comprehension. We would not stand a chance! And therefore not so foolish as to get involved in an engagement!

I therefore feel that this was some kind of an exercise by black ops craft undergoing trials for the SDI project.

Darn! And I thought they could be real alien craft! Anyway, it was exciting whilst it lasted!

Cheers!

[edit on 3-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
or they Prob have bets on
whos going to destroy who first or whos going to destroy the planet,
and want a first row seat to the Drama called Earth

That would be ironic wouldn't it? They come all this way to watch the inferior, violent, and irrational humans kill each other....but end up fighting over a seat and destroying each other, lol.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
> Does it mean Earth Vs Alien dog fight? Unlikely! The technology chasm is probably beyond comprehension. We would not stand a chance! And therefore not so foolish as to get involved in an engagement!

But maybe they don't have a need for weapons, advancing so far in the universe probably isn't easy when you're all wrapped up in hate and destruction...but you're probably right, I don't think we'd just open fire on them for no reason, well I hope we wouldn't.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Here is another possible ufo crash [at AREA 51??], of most of you probably seeing before,

www.youtube.com...

and here you see clearly the falling debris after the crash.

But the strange things of this case is the lack of an explosion and the lack of falling debris.

As stated in de info of internos,

The explosion is not due to any conventional method I am familiar with; conventional, large explosions require much more than 1/4 second to disappear, and usually generate flaming debris that falls from the explosion. Neither characteristic is seen here.

So, you can't overrule the possibility that the two crafts, in a way where melting together, what is been seeing before in other cases.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Well, I personally feel that this is nothing to do with ALIEN UFOs. After all...

I have to agree mike, but there may be other possibilities;

> With technology eons ahead of ours, why would they be indulging in dog fights within the visible spectrum?

quite, but I did mention arrogance. Indulge me here; imagine one of the antagonists decides to simply flaunt itself, and again here we are dealing (possibly) with alien logic, in front of a watching public, ie. us. Their opponents react in an equally open way and simply obliterate the offending craft from the skies. Would a lesson be learned by those who owned the destroyed craft? Who knows.

Also, we're assuming they knew they were visible. Again that opens up whole new scenarios. What if the "fight" is three way? Us and an extraterrestial ally against another, off world power. Maybe the US/West have tech that allows jamming of the so-called "cloaking device". We expose them, our allies take them out.

> Why so close to earth? There are a gazillion cubic miles out there in space for tactical maneuvering.

Absolutely, but again, if all of these "intergalactic struggle for the planet Earth by the Greys, Nordics, etc." has even the modicum of truth to it, then this video may well be footage taken in the field of operations. And who's to know that the downed craft wasn't damaged in orbit, then tried to seek refuge on the surface? Could also go to explaining why it was visible.

> How does a UFO with such advanced technology collide with another UFO? (I would think they at least had the standard Collision Avoidance Radar on board!!
)

If it was a collision. I am assuming we will be watching an aggressive act, when we finally get to see it.

Very true. It would be foolhardy to take on an enemy far more powerful than us. Except, nobody told David that when he was loading up his sling to take on Goliath

If we do have recovered alien tech, and assuming it did dissappear into the depths of the military industry, would it not make sense, considering we are a warlike species, that we turned what could have been perfectly harmless technology into something far more deadly.
We are incredibly inventive and persistant when it comes to survival, after all.

I therefore feel that this was some kind of an exercise by black ops craft undergoing trials for the SDI project.

Indeed, it could well be that. But, I've never understood why the military would expose their latest, incredibly high tech equipment in such developed areas. And why Israel, when there are vast tracts of unpopulated land all over the world?

Of course, all we are doing is surmising and voicing possibilities. And that's even before we see the darn vid!
I think that allowing our imaginations to seek out all possible scenarios is a healthy thing, as long as we remain logical. It can help us to cope with the unexpected, and maybe give us an advantage.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Just going by the stills provided on ufologie.net, it seems to me that one of the UFOs is identifiable as a two-engine jet aircraft whose contrail is lit by the set sun. We've seen this many times before. And none of these stills seem to show that the UFOs are on a collision course.

Another thing that confuses me is that if you look at this about.com page regarding this case, you see a picture that looks quite different than the pictures on ufologie.net.

I really want to see this video. It sounds very exciting. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like this will happen.

By the way, here is page 2 of the ufologie.net report containing more pictures.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by IAttackPeople]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
Just going by the stills provided on ufologie.net, it seems to me that one of the UFOs is identifiable as a two-engine jet aircraft whose contrail is lit by the set sun. We've seen this many times before. And none of these stills seem to show that the UFOs are on a collision course.

Another thing that confuses me is that if you look at this about.com page regarding this case, you see a picture that looks quite different than the pictures on ufologie.net.

I really want to see this video. It sounds very exciting. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like this will happen.

IAttackPeople, thank you for you good construction: basically, i'd say that we need the full footage. I've already asked for it and i hope to show it asap here on ATS.
I agree with you: that pic looks different from the ones of the first site i've linked.

I managed to find this short part of the video:

Although the vertical structure was not a reliable reference
object, the two lights' relative position could be measured.
Over 500 measurements of the two lights' position were made.
The graph at below shows the distance between the 2 lights.
Breaks in the data line are due to unreliable data from camera
motion or the moving light going behind the girders. Reference
straight lines show constant speed. The slopes of the lines show
that the moving light spent about a second at some speed, then
sped up about 16% before the collision. The 16% is not due to
a zoom change; the tower is sufficiently visible to verify that its
size does not appreciably change. Although the graph shows
noise and missing data, the acceleration certainly occurred in
under a second. No reasonable object I know of is capable of
a 16% acceleration in a second.

JEFF SAINIO'S REPORT ON THE ISRAEL UFO AIR CRASH VIDEO

Credits: JEFF SAINIO