It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI: Read Henry Makow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I'm sure many of you haven't read this man's work, but his articles on the illuminati, feminism and more keep me coming back.

Here's a taste of some of his recent work:

ANTISEMITISM

Antisemitism is another tactic to divert attention from the Rothschild's plan for world tyranny.

Cherep-Spiritovitch concludes:

"According to Bismarck the awful Civil War in America was fomented by a Jewish Conspiracy, and Abraham Lincoln the hero and national saint of the United States was killed by the same Hidden Hand which killed six Romanov Czars, ten kings and scores of Ministers only to easier bleed their nations." (181)

He is not talking about Jews in general but only those who advance the Rothschild Illuminati agenda. His book makes an appeal to righteous Jews, and recognizes that many non-Jews have sold out.

"The Jews should bring to bay the 'Satanists' who corrupt the countries in which they have found asylum," the Preface says: " the Gentiles should render every Judas who accepts the bribes of the Jews."

Bankers and their agents (B'nai Brith etc.) deflect this challenge by conflating the Rothschilds with all Jews.
Thus they transform a political cultural and economic issue into a racial one that can be dismissed as 'prejudice.'

Why do so many Jews think they are responsible for the Rothschilds and the Illuminati? It looks suspicious.

The bankers' Satanic Conspiracy is the source of antisemitism. The sooner more Jews oppose it; the sooner antisemitism will disappear.

Who actually was behind the assassination of Bhutto Thursday? I can't pretend to know. But throughout history the central bankers routinely have assassinated politicians who stand in their way or whose removal will result in war. Lincoln, Arch Duke Ferdinand and JFK are the most prominent but there are hundreds. " - Henry Makow

www.henrymakow.com...

---------------------------------

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Yes indeed. Makow is genius. Read all you can get.

new topics

join