It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Year = Your Own Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Now I'm not saying you need anything to back up your prediction or theory, though it would be quite an interesting read for myself and a few others. 2008, what many have been waiting for here on ATS. Now, I am usually one to be quite the skeptic on "the world ends in 2010" or "the planet X will collide on 7/7/07" or whatever else that has a expiration date on the topic. I enjoy reading, though I need hard prove or at least some evidence. Religious views can be easily tuned to what you need in order to support your theory, though you are welcome to include that in this thread if you want. This thread is not for badgering others points of view, just to hear them out and keep in mind and wait for something to happen. That's all we can really do in the end. The thread says,"Your Own Predictions." You can agree with others, and discuss them, but you dont have to put anyone down for what they think. If you dont believe them, just wait till next year and tell them "I told you so."

Now I believe that this new year holds some events that is already making the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Now, I am a supported of the One World Government. I want it to happen. Im not saying that I want a mass depopulation or anything like that, but thats a discussion for another time.

I believe that there will be some sort of planned event that will spark towards Martial Law which will lead to other things as you may know. Its more of a hope rather than a prediction.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Before this winter (or even this zodiac season of the horned goat) is over something very big will happen. What will be the first big event of 08? You'll understand it and be very aware of it when it happens. For the eternal Lord (the wicked one) will be cut from being peices and being greater. The eternal Lord will be rolled up as the superphysicals and physical to be burned alive for evermore. But before that Russia will still be mad and many true prophets will rise and be decieved and there will be so much no love going around. Many shall now begin to stand alone for reasons that will be made from somebody other.

Events will roll back to back in bursts. Watch!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I predict with confidence that the Detroit Lions will once again not make the playoffs or the Super Bowl.

Other than that, I don't have any real predictions.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I predict a year with no less than 365 days in it. Based on previous evidence, I speculate that on some of these days, there will be mass sightings of a large, luminous celestial object. On other days, this object will likely be obscured by natural weather phenomena (I'm sensing something called "clouds.") On some nights, there will also be sightings of another large celestial object. However, most will take these objects for granted.

I can almost guarantee these predictions. However, there's always a chance that the sun stopped shining 8 minutes ago. As such, I'm not banking on anything in particular.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Interesting, I will certainly keep an eye out for such an event. I am quite excited with a One World Government, so I will be looking forward to this new occurence.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I foresee a sweet economic depression in the US.
I also somehow doubt Bush will EVER leave office. How this is accomplished is obvious but I dare not say it for fear of being badgered.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I predict THIS thread will be moved to BTS - where predictions and dreams by ATS members is usually discussed.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Jackdaw
I predict a year with no less than 365 days in it. Based on previous evidence, I speculate that on some of these days, there will be mass sightings of a large, luminous celestial object. On other days, this object will likely be obscured by natural weather phenomena (I'm sensing something called "clouds.") On some nights, there will also be sightings of another large celestial object. However, most will take these objects for granted.

I can almost guarantee these predictions. However, there's always a chance that the sun stopped shining 8 minutes ago. As such, I'm not banking on anything in particular.

Actually Sir, you have failed the first part of your prediction...
This year will have 366 days not 365 ....
You are right on target for the rest of your predictions....Congrats!!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ah, let me get out my shiny crystal ball! It's getting clearer now. I see myself as a greedy little piglet princess and everyone start banging down my door for handouts.

This is due in part to the deteriorating economic conditions which forces everyone to loose their low-paying jobs and income, thereby making the cost of living too high for people to afford descent living.

Furthermore, people (without earnings) cannot buy commodities, which forces businesses to close shop and file bankruptcy. And the cycle of debt continues to spiral downward when China sells the U.S. Treasury bonds en masse.

People will be so desperate for basic foodstuff that martial law has to be implemented to keep the minions from killing each other just to survive (i.e. cannibalism).

Oh woe to the world! And Happy New Year. The crystal ball of doom and gloom has spoken. Bru-ha-ha-ha! :shk:

[edit on 4-1-2008 by pikypiky]

join