It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video: 911 families, "in their own words"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
the bigger the lie and the more it is told , the more it tends to be believed (at least at first)

the better the standard of living people live in , the more resistance to being unbiased to even critically looking at potentially uncomfortable truths

would being willing to admit it is an option that a small percentage of intel agents and politicos had a hand/involvement in orchestrating 911 leave you unable to live in your "bubble" or comfort zone ?

i admit i have no proof to who the perpertraitors of 9/11 are , there is circumstantial evidence that makes me raise an eye brow or two, and i don't know anyone here who has "proof" either way, and when questioned , one can dance around (uncertainty) all they like, but the truth must be an inside job is potentially what happened, perhaps admitting the uncertainty unnerves too many.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars

So it is NYPD but FDNY according to you.

Particularly, when those actually having lost loved ones are making every attempt to learn the truth. I have full intention of doing everything I can to help them find it.

No, it's according to the police and fire departments of New York City. I didn't create the acronym.

I would like to believe that is true about doing everything you can. I would guess that at least 80% of the truthers in here want there to be a conpisracy and ignore evidence that is presented to them that proves otherwise.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Not Trying to be rude about all of this because I know at some point , some if not most of these families actually lost loved ones due to 9/11, but if the cell phone calls from the airplanes were apparently faked wouldn't you think some of these people are just actors? Just my opinion. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
Orion, if you can't even admit that you are wrong that it's the FDNY then really you make any other argument of yours void. This type of stubborness, epcecially on such mundane details, really just discredits anything you say.

I hope he makes a note of this.

it would be a refreshing change.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It's actually more respectful to the families of 9/11 victims and the victims themselves to actively seek the truth about 9/11, even if the official story ends up being proven true.

we owe it to the victims of 9/11 to find out what really happened.

Think of Pat Tillman's family when they found out the truth about his death. It's a similar situation. Suppressing the truth about why and how someone died is disrespectful.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by curiousbeliever

These Families Wont Ever know how they really died. You think the government is going to tell them what REALLY happened? They Will be searching the truth there whole lives. Thats why we are hear to help, To find out and make people come fourth to spill the beans. What ever it takes.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I agree. A lot of 9/11 truthers are family members of the victims of 9/11. So how coud they be disrespectful their own loved ones who died on 9/11?

I myself don't know what to believe.. if 9/11 was an inside job or not... but I do think that 9/11 truthers deserve respect and they have a right to question the official story so that they can find out the real reason why their loved ones died that day.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The bigger p[oint that most people miss in all this is the fact that the Bush cabal fought tooth and nail to have NO investigation of 9-11, and stalled and obstructed it once the public demanded one and made sure that their inside man, Zelikow, was in charge of what was done. I believe it was that old fox Arlen Specter ( SPECTRE !) of Kennedy coverup fame who stated that Dick Cheney had asked him twice specifically not to hold ANY hearings or investigations, supposedly because it would ' take resources away from the war on terror". Ha! What a slap in the face of all thinking people.

Just imagine it, they actually had the nerve to suggest that they didn't have enough resources or manpower to investigate the worst act of terror in our history!! They were so consumed with hunting Osama that there was no need to bother with investigating 9-11 !! Then, when The Senator told what Cheney said, Cheney denied it and said that he had been ' misunderstood ' !! What's to misunderstand? Either he asked for no investigation or he didn't. And I believe the Senator. I believe that Cheney darn well tried to stop any investigation because that black hearted old criminal fears sitting in a prison cell for his last miserable days on earth. He KNOWS he is a part of the operation, down in the bunker he was CAUGHT by Norman Mineta standing down the protections at the Pentagon so the ' attack ' could proceed. He was ' fully in charge ' at 8:20 am, well before his lie about geting there much later.

Cheney the liar also says that he was whisked from his office by the Secret Service and taken to the bunker by force, as if he was just there to wait out some threat..but NO!! He was ' fully in charge ' at 8:20 and ordering the stand down. Recall the ' young officer ' that would come in and announce periodically about the ' plane ' incoming: " 40 miles out, Sir.....30 miles out..". At 10 miles out the officer asks Cheney: " Do the orders still stand, Sir ?". Cheney, pissed off, whips his neck around and snarls at the officer : " Have you heard anything to the contrary?" and dismisses the concerns of the officer.

BUSTED!! THAT is what is called a ' smoking gun ' in the hands of a perpetrator. Cheney had given an ORDER to disable all Pentagon defenses. It was a highly UNUSUAL order, no doubt causing great concern with the military people there: For an officer to actually question the VP of the USA like that meant a lot: It meant that they were concerned: Here was an obvious target approaching them and they had to turn off all the defenses!! They did so and we all know what happened. Had Mineta not been there, we would never have known these important facts.

WHY did the 9-11 Commission NOT CALL the ' young officer ' to testify as to what the order was? Because we all KNOW what the order was, and they had no intention of letting any of the hundreds of worms escape from their box. Had the order been to PROTECT the Pentagon, as was the standard operating procedure, they would have done so and repelled, or attempted to, any attack from the air. That is what they are ready for, with a complex defense system: this is the Pentagon, for God's sake!! Imagine the Kremlin having no way to defend itself from Chechens or anyone else..unthinkable. They have vast safety precautions and they work: Unless they are turned off, and that was Cheneys job.

Cheney is and was the linchpin between the Neocons and their Israeli handlers and the white house, the highest political offices are beholden to the cabal, and Cheney is the inside man. Thats right, I am saying that the Vice President of the USA is a conspirator, murderer, traitor, horrid criminal, and all around wicked and evil man with no discernable soul and cetainly no morals whatsoever. He has a heart so black that only machines and frequent tune up keep that hopeless and dark organ pumping on. Only greed and a fear of facing a Hoily God keeps that old monster alive; He lives to see more death and destruction so that vast money can be made..he lives for the carnage and profits.

Bush, the ninny, was kept pretty much in the dark; The big players may use the weak and petty cokeheads and drunks to get what they want, but they never trust them with the big picture. Bush realized how deeply his pals were into the dark side as he sat stunned reading ' My Pet Goat ' in Florida, his face a mask of fear and horror, barely contained. just look at the photo's of him there: Knowing that the plans he had heard whispered about were actually happening..knowing that Cheney was no doubt fully up to his neck in it, as well as all the Neocons who had taken over the key positions at Cheneys behest.

Recall " Angel is next "? Recall Bush having to fly to Offut airbase out in the middle of nowhere to meet with Warren Buffet and a few other billionaires, who ' happened ' to be there? Recall how Bush was warned away from Washington, DC until things settled down? Ever wonder why all that disappeared from the news? it was all part of keeping Georgie boy well away from the action: The last thing the perps needed was Bush interfering in their plans, and they made sure he did not. Of course, now Bush knows quite well what the truth is and he is doing the expected job of ignoring the truth while claiming innocence for any wrongful actions.

His Dad, Bush Sr., and James Baker, along with Kissinger and a few others, are the real players in this world, as far as Americans go. There are about two dozen men who make up the backbone of the NWO efforts here and are responsible for the ' terrorist ' actions seen worldwide. The intel guys run the terrorists cells, using them so the governments have excuses to crack down of rights and install an all powerful government and a fascist society. They import and sell drugs, murder their enemies and those who represent a threat to them in any way, and use the rule of law to make sure that the ' right ' people profit from the awful deeds they do.

The USA is almost lost, folks. We are seeing it happen, and sometime in the future, when some little kid asks you as an old man, " Why didn't yopu stop them from doing this "? you can reply: " Well, kid, its like this, no onw was winning to speak up and take action because it would do no good anyway, the bad guys controlo it all". If that satisfies you, or him, then we will have tyruly reached the bottom of the barrel of our efforts as people and will deserve what we get. The bandits are not only in the house, they have the deed!!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Kean and Hamilton, co-chairs of the 9/11 commission hearings, have repeatedly explained to the general public how blocked and hindered the committee was, in its attempt to make a more thorough investigation. That is why the Bush administration shifted the blame to themselves all by themselves. Innocent people have nothing to hide.

That severely lacking report is what initiated the families of the victims of 9/11 to seek and demand the full truth. The feeling of being lied to and trust stolen can be a powerful motivator in people when it hits their home.

Possibly, a bigger picutre is being overlooked. The citizens of the US do not work for their federal bureacracy. The employees of the federal bureaucracy work for us. We are their employers, and they owe us all the truth.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The following public exposure certainly does not make the Bush administration and PNAC look any less guilty:

encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com...

Bin Laden's picture was on the cover of the instructions for carrying out Amalgam Virgo. No wonder that name was already spread throughout the media on 9/11/2001. Such rapid investigative conclusion, from people who swear they never had a clue anything like 9/11 could possibly happen. Yet, the same people so swearing were playing military game dress rehearsals for over a year, some of them using commercial jetliners to crash into tall buildings.

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Wow it didn't take long for CaptainObvious to troll this thread to death. Instead of a discussion about the video of 911 families, I now get to read line after line of the same old disinformation.
I honestly think someone is paying CaptainObvious to go into every 911 thread on this website and post disinformation. It's like he has an index of disinformation.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Starred. Just watched the entire thing. Thank you for posting this, I had never seen this video before.

I feel terribly for these people, and it's a shame they get the run around, when they just want some simple answers.

I agree with the short dark haired lady that some people need to be brought up on charges of purgery, at the very least. I think once some inditements, and charges are made, we may see some action, and the ball may start rolling.

The idea that our secretary of defense didn't know about the towers being hit at all until the pentagon was hit is utterly preposterous.

I knew about it 5 minutes after the first plane hit. I mean it was on every damn television and radio station in the U.S. Yet we're supposed to believe Rumsfeld didn't hear about it and no one called the Secretary of Defense to clue him in on this? Give me a break. These people are either the most incompetent fools, or they were in on it. My thought is Both.

I cannot wait until Bush is out of the white house, and someone else gets in there, and gets our troops out of Iraq and back home. I don't believe Hilary Clinton, or Guiliani will do this even though Hillary said that was her plan in her Iowa speech yesterday. She's for the war in Iraw and has said it many times.

I was very impressed with Obama's, and Huckaby's(sp?) speeches.I truely believe they are for change and for ending the war. I just hope they don't do a 180, and not follow through on thier promises like soooooo many other candidates do when they get elected.

We lost just about 900 soldies in 2007 over there. thats nearly 2.5 soldies being killed daily in Iraq, for what?

I wish we'd just pull them out, work on our homeland issues and defenses (lord knows we need to), I mean good grief almost 2 full hours from the time the first hijack occured to the time 93 "crashed" in Shanksville and we could get a single intercept? What if a WMD was launched toward us, are these bunch of inept fools gonna be able to stop it?

Millions made on put options/ I remember hearing that in loose change when I first watched it, and couldn't believe our gov. didn't follow the money trail. I mean that just common sense detective work in an investigation, always follow the money, or the people who stand the gain from the crimes the most. Yep you know who that is, our government.

Billions made by Silverstein in insurance money. I mean come on, it's just rediculous to believe this wasn't Americas Reichstag, it's just blantantly obvious, these people who believe the official story can't see the forest for' the trees. I think they are just too damn scared to admit to themselves what they know IS the TRUTH.

I get so friggin angry when I think about all the innocent people who died, all the lies, the stand downs, the wargames,the gag orders, information/tapes withheld from the public, the sheer and utter incompetence of our DoD.

Lihop, Mihop, call it whatever you want 9/11 WAS an inside job. I just hope I'm alive to see the day Bush,Guiliani,Silverstein,Rumsfeld,Cheney, and Rice, and anyone else who had prior knowledge of 9/11 are hung for treason, and/or war crimes. These are the real Terrorists.

They tried, and did manage to instill so much fear in the american people, that most are ready to give up thier liberties, and freedoms, for security. That's how Police states, and Fascism start.

God help us, (if there is a God), because if something doesn't change in this country, we're in for a world of pain.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
“Naturally the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists [liberals] for it,” Joseph Goebbels.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

there is more proof on the LIHOP/MIHOP side, BY FAR, than there is on the official story side.

reference that the FBI has no hard eveidence linking bin laden to 9/11, and reference bin laden denying any involvement post 9/11 on middle eastern media channels, ....for starters.

so when you say, 'proof', what exactly do you mean? where is YOUR 'proof'?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by scottr.

9/11 was the biggest atrocity ever commited, in my opinion. that is because it wasn't even just the tragic event, it was also the change in ZEITGEIST that occurred, post-911.

i don't take offence, thank you.

the victim's families are only more relevent to me, because they are closer to the fallout.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The bigger point that most people miss in all this is the fact that the Bush cabal fought tooth and nail to have NO investigation of 9-11, and stalled and obstructed it once the public demanded one and made sure that their inside man, Zelikow, was in charge of what was done.

Indeed and Henry Kissinger was the government's first choice until the Jersey Girls called him out for his undeniable conflicts of interest.

Exactly the same argument about not holding an enquiry because it would hamper the ongoing "war on terror" was used by Tony Blair re. the London Bombings.

In Their Own Words contains much interview material left over from Press For Truth
and is a useful supplement to it.

9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton's 2006 CBC News interview is quite telling, not so much for what he says he knows but what he says he doesn't. Without wishing to drag this thread into a discussion of controlled demolition - Hamilton (while admitting he's no expert on the subject) offers several comments on the imploding WTC 7. Asked "Why did this collapse at all?" he says "The charge that dynamite, or whatever, brought down the World Trade Towers, we of course looked at very carefully " and "the engineers and the architects have studied this thing in extraordinary detail, and they can tell you precisely what caused the collapse of those buildings." But this is untrue - NIST have still not released their report on 7 and FEMA could find no probable cause. Then he offers "it was that the super-heated jet fuel melted the steel super-structure of these buildings and caused their collapse". Of course the jet fuel doesn't apply for 7, but it's interesting that as co-chair of the Commission he's happy to talk about jet fuel melting steel. Is he trying to pull the wool or does this just show his level of ignorance? Then he offers 2 different theories for WTC7 - aftershocks and the deisel - "we believe that it was the aftershocks of these two huge buildings in the very near vicinity collapsing. And in the Building 7 case, we think that it was a case of flames setting off a fuel container, which started the fire in Building 7, and that was our theory on Building 7."
Asked "You said that the Commission Report did mention World Trade Center Building 7 in it, what happened. It did mention it or it didn't?" Hamilton claims he doesn't recall. We all know it didn't but somehow the co-chair doesn't.

The singular thing about the Commission was its stated "assign no blame" remit (discussed breifly in the interview). Most tellingly, this incuriosity extended to what most would call the rather crucial question of who financed the terrorists.

9/11: TRUTH, LIES AND CONSPIRACY

Last Wednesday in the New York Times he and the 9/11 Commission chairman went one step futher in distancing themselves from the findings of their own report by stating “What we do know is that government officials decided not to inform a lawfully constituted body, created by Congress and the president, to investigate one the greatest tragedies to confront this country. We call that obstruction.”

Stonewalled by the C.I.A.

Maybe they can see the writing on the wall?

[edit on 6-1-2008 by EvilAxis]

[edit on 6-1-2008 by EvilAxis]

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I still don`t understand why theses families have had no answers to these questions.
Weather you believe in the OS or not, you have to admit, there was loads of odd stuff that went on that day and a lot of people should have been held accountable.
Great video.

<< 1  2   >>

join