It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henry Paulson is Dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Body doubles may work okay at a distance as a decoy, where you only have to resemble somebody, but it wouldn't fool anyone who knew the person, and they certainly wouldn't have them speaking on TV.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Praafit:

How does it feel to be a walking cliche?

Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld HAVE balls of steel. That's why they decided to do the unpopular act of defending America against those who want to kill you and your family, sir.

Cowards? If there are "cowards" in high office today they have a "D" next to their name. It's the DEM-R-Rats that are putting us in jeopardy, not the other way around.

Some day you might look back on your political leanings and be embarrassed, like I am for you now.

A quick question: Are you still breathing, sir/madame? If the answer is yes, it's because Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld wanted to protect you from death. It's they you should thank.

Go ahead and say a prayer tonight for them. You might still be breathing in early January 2009, because Bush will still be in office. After that, if a Democrat is going to take over all bets are off.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
What does that have to do with the Wanta trillions and Paulson being dead?

Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld are opportunists, just like most politicians. They are certainly not saints or saviors. It is very possible they, especially Daddy Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld, helped manufacture the very situation they have exploited with such alacrity to their own personal and political benefit.

I strongly suggest you look below the surface of your little partisan pond.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Just as an FYI...

money.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LiamStemrad

[STATEMENT WITH VULGARITY REMOVED]

You obviously didn't look further into that CIA leak. Agents were placed around the world, on a constant look out for all types of weapons dealers and buyers, from your every day handgun to cruise missiles and of course nuclear weapons.

Picture this, before Bush, if a President asked the CIA who had nuclear weapons and what factions are trying to acquire them, they could of told you on the spot, now their saying their only 60% certain. [STATEMENT WITH VULGARITY REMOVED]

And how can you say Cheney and Bush have balls of steel? Their fricken BUSINESSMEN!!!! That's a slap in the face to people actually coming under fire in this unnecessary war, while these two knuckle heads plan on invading IRAN!!!!!! Dont you see a connection here man, or do you just watch fox news and take it for all its worth!

Also, dont bring up 9/11, cause there's a lot more evidence pointing toward our own government as the perpertraitor then there is to Bin Laden. Just look at the World Trade Center cash out, 11 million dollars in CREDIT turned into a couple hundred million CASH son. [STATEMENT WITH VULGARITY REMOVED]

Vulgarities are not allowed on ATS, please review the Terms & Conditions.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well, I finally had to sign up so I could post a reply. I found this on Break.com

I followed his directions and watched it here at the .gov site.

I found it interesting because of the info we know concerning holograms. My wife said 'why don't they just tell us he's dead'.

The comments on Break.com are from sheeple. I'm very interested in hearing what the readers views are here.

The guy sounds like the Israeli investigative reporter that was in Alex Jones' lastest video. Does anyone remember his name?

six

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

But you know what...Before long it will be out that it is a body double...reptillian...a hologram (see above). Why cant people accept the fact that that article could be, and is wrong?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I enjoy a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but the Wanta Saga rapidly became too convoluted, circuitous, and pulpy [bad Ludlum] for me. Paulson dead?

Factoid: Former Goldman Sachs agents never die...they just smell that way

Christopher Story's credibility - R.I.P.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think the Wantagate story is actually far more credible now. Why not much talk on ATS about it?

Worldreports.org News Archive

If Paulson here is a doppelganger or clone or lookalike, then it would probably be revealed by looking at old Henry versus new Henry. Anybody got any ideas on that?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You are correct about politicians being crooks. This is ESPECIALLY true for the liberal democrats who play one rule and preach another.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I wonder how history will look back on Henry Paulson? That was some moment in the spotlight there. He has a real interesting look, it's strange to imagine a body double looking so much like the real thing... But then also one must remember that Mengele preferred twins, and in my stupid, rattle conspiracy fried theoretical brain, I sometimes wonder if anyone (even a famous person) might not know they have a twin, then if they are killed, their groomed twin is propped up in the spotlight to cover the death?

But such thing are just too stupid to even contemplate. Well, unless someone gives you power on the level of Mengele and those who came after him. But probably it's the real Henry and this whole issue should just die. No more posts in this thread please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join