It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atkins is obese??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I found this hilariously ironic (sorry for the people who use his diet). The person who's diet has struck the nation is in fact obese.

Last month, Veronica Atkins demanded an apology from Mayor Michael Bloomberg after Bloomberg called her late husband "fat."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yeah, what the hell.
I think his obesity proves a point, that his little low carb diet plan dosent work.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
He was fat, then died of heart disease didn't he? Or a heart attack?

Yup, all meat and butter... mmmmmmmmmm mmmmm.

My friends do Atkins and have lost a butt load of weight, but that's the only load that's come out of their butt in a month!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
he was "fat" from the profitt of his "diet"

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Happy Birthday FourOceans!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Very funny, but i think he died of falling on the ice.

he will be missed and yes he was a fat man

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You know he may just not have practiced what he preached because I know many people who have lost alot of weight on the diet.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
He died after trauma received from a fall on some ice.
He died a couple days later.

Now, if he hadn't have been so low on carbs, well....

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Sorry, but read the article all the way through. It says he only weighed around 200 lbs before his accident. He gained all the weight while in a coma because of fluid build up. The heart disease "stemmed from cardiomyopathy, a condition thought to result from a viral infection."

Got Meat?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Sorry, but read the article all the way through. It says he only weighed around 200 lbs before his accident. He gained all the weight while in a coma because of fluid build up. The heart disease "stemmed from cardiomyopathy, a condition thought to result from a viral infection."

yah? and how much do you think was true and how much do you think it was covered up? if he didn't die from that accident, they would lose lots of credibility for the diet, causing them to lose tons of liscensing and many other LUCRATIVE things. Makes you wonder, eh?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It sounds legit to me but does a guy his age at his size justify 200 pounds weight I don't know.

new topics

top topics

join