It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed Mile Wide UFO Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
just saw this on shoutwire...i think it's prob a fake but you never know!

def interesting! www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by damagemouse
just saw this on shoutwire...i think it's prob a fake but you never know!

It's Vue 6, right? I mean, it's so reminiscent of the Haiti UFO videos that it has to be Vue 6 or something similar. So I guess we do know.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yes it is a fake. A mile wide UFO that close would shake the trees...and those trees were calm like no one was even there. Also When the lightning struck the ground you heard no sound, yet when the fireball struck you heard the explosion.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

question, why would it shake the trees?

That was a really good video though. The guy should have just made a movie out of it.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by isitmagic]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
There's another thread here about these videos. It's done by a guy who uses the handle, manbird. You can find them on youtube, and yes, its done with Vue 6.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by isitmagic

The force of wind it would push while moving would be astounding. So as it would move and push a great amount of wind, it would make a great breeze.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
... and it's because of videos like these that the general public will not accept any form of disclosure short of a reenactment of Independence Day on the White House lawn.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Fiverz

Good point. When we finally do get a good clear movie of the real-deal, no one will believe it. Maybe we missed it already. Then of course there is all the rest of the really good evidence that is being denied.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Its cgi as one who is a multimedia student I can say 100% its not true. The trees and other movement is just particle physics which mimics wind rain etc etc. They are very good though the guy has a career option for sure.

Or is it dis info by third parties to prepare us to shout down something that we will see soon that is true?

Gotta luv ATS.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
keep going i wanna be convinced it's not real cuz i'm no expert. please con't- it's very nice to watch. but come on why do they keep cutting at the dramatic parts?? annoying

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This just hit me but the 'craft' in the video sounds similar to the Stephensville craft described...

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by damagemouse

Here you can find two threads started by manbird12000, the author of these videos:

How Fake UFO's are created

Perhaps the answer to the UFO fleet videos

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

There is not always thunder from lightning. Not to mention, the sound doesnt travel at the speed of light, just the speed of sound. Maybe it was a wee bit farther away than you suspect. In any case, the video was well done. But i dont think a vid cam would actually survive the explosion put forth. There are points where you would expect to see the light through the trees and you do not. Looks really cool when the scree waves from the "propulsion". The second parts of the vid are harder to tell. But the first one doesnt look to be real, though it is covered well in some areas.
But i could be wrong, it oculd be real.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yeah that video is so fake I don't even feel the need to explain why. It is a cool video though, especially under the context which it was created. The Air Raid sirens really give it an eerie feel.

top topics

join