It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ministry backtracks on Bhutto sunroof claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Ministry backtracks on Bhutto sunroof claims

www.cnn.com

Pakistan's Interior Ministry backtracked Tuesday on its statement that Benazir Bhutto died because she hit her head on a sunroof latch during a shooting and bomb attack.....In the letter, Minallah said the doctors "suggested to the officials to perform an autopsy," but that Saud "did not agree." He noted that under the law, police investigators have "exclusive responsibility" in deciding to have an autopsy.....He said the lack of an autopsy has created "a perception that there is some kind of cover-up, though I might not believe in that theory."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Here is a link to thread on Pakistan stating Bhutto died from sunroof
Bhutto death from sunroof

[edit on 1/2/2008 by palehorse23]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This is unbelievable! How could they not do an autopsy? I do autopsies as side work for local hospitals and the medical examiner's office and I tell you what. We do post mortem examinations on the most ridiculous cases and to hear them say they were threatened about bringing up an autopsy leaves no doubt in my mind that there is a cover up here. Maybe that is what Pakistani law states, but wouldn't you think that the foreign powers that be would be able to get an autopsy performed? I do not think the Bhutto family would object as long as they were allowed to choose who performed the autopsy. Another question, what happened to the X-rays that were taken after she was pronounced dead? Something isn't right.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Bhutto's medical report

new topics

join