It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Able to Post Votes On ATS???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
and if so how do i find polls that have been taken? just wondering cuz they would seem so helpful. in truth i have a lot of questions about the use of ats, like how come i can't get a email or some kind of notification when my thread is answered? because i often close the window and have trouble finding the threads without going allthrough myats and finding my subsrciptions bla bla bla. any help to streamline the experience would help because i rather enjoy this forum. thank you

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
there are many ways to find rules on ats. pts is the political site on here there is also a search for ats on the top bar. there is a link on the home page and you can check threads on your profile under posts its at the top center of you home page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thats the link for the terms and conditions

[edit on 15pmu82007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There's a demographics page too. It's on the home page at the very bottom

I love statistics.

Mira

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
thanks for the replies altho i'm not worried about the terms and conditions. and i'm not too concerned about the demographics altho funky. i thank you again but are you able to post votes? guess not. wow that sucks because on a site like this it would be the 'be all end all' of discussions, don't ya think?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yeah. I see your point. It's all like managed or something. They are into these flag things that are really misleading and page views which are even weirder.

I think votes could be just as weasily used as any stat. I'd really like to see votes on stuff for sure. Some stuff is just so lame and gets huge hits and some really, really well done stuff just falls by the wayside.

Most of it is like junk that fell out of someone's head, some is organized dis-info and promotion for sure. It is however in my opinion the only game worth participating in no matter how lame and all United States they say it is at school. It beats FaceBook for me. I like polls and stuff. It let's me know what somebody wants me to think. Then I can like choose which lies to entertain.

Mira

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

new topics

top topics

join