It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Revealed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wherever forum the ATS Mods feel it's best suited for is fine by me. I've quoted Scripture and it has to do with Prophecy so I thought it fit best here. But, I'll certainly not object if they feel should be placed elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

And scripture couldn't be wrong, or prophecy couldn't be talking about something else?

Did you ever ask yourself WHY you believe? Is it because a book filled with discrepancies says it? Or just because you want to?

Are you familiar with this saying: "When you understand why YOU don't believe in MY God, you'll understand why I don't believe in YOURS?" Now I'm not saying I'm even an atheist, I'm not, but can't you see that without evidence, your theories are just...guesses?

[edit on 1/2/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
One thing that all these doom sayers have in common is they quote obscure passages from the bible and link them to their claims as if its proof. Then when challenged they pluck another bible passage as their backup proof, its a bit like quoting pravda.ru as your source of evidence then when challenged you drop another link to pravda.ru as your clincher.

Prophecy and Prophets are like painters, they only have their worth when they are dead and proven to be geniuses over time. Their genius lies in their accuracy and dating, to say something happens but I dont know when is akin to saying eventually all things are possible with enough time....no brainer.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Funny that isn't it? Thats how most cults are formed, and then people drink kool aid filled with cyanide because of the fear of the......dadada..... coming armageddon

If you check out the website, its strangely reminiscent of a cult. I wonder if "The Light of Life Ministry" is recognised by any other religious groups?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Yes, thank you. That's what I've been trying to say.

To me, this seems to have 'cult' written all over it. This is EXACTLY the type of thing that starts it too.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
There's far more evidence for aliens than there is for Satan. Actually, there's more evidence of Reptilians than there is of Satan. So, in this case, I can't buy into this, sorry.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

To me, this seems to have 'cult' written all over it. This is EXACTLY the type of thing that starts it too.

It does seem to be that way. Some things that point to it is in the changing the name of the devil to "Dawn". No where in scripture is he referred to as "Dawn". Then with the op saying that the US is the beast of Revelation and making this statement;

Satan warned them about his need to stay in power if they too are to remain in power. Among his revelations to the U.S. powers that are really in control (and I'm not talking about elected Presidents), he gave truths mixed with lies that they believe. The star wars technology is to fight Yahweh's forces, not a possible attack from a foreign power or some alien invasion. Satan has them trying to perfect a ray that will effectively kill positive energy Holy Angels.

This is pure cult rhetoric. There is no weapon devised by man or Satan that can kill a Holy Angel. No where is that even stated in scripture. Also saying that Satan mixes truths with lies in itself is a lie. For it is written "there is no truth in him...he is the father of lies". Plus if the op says "God told me or revealed to me" will not pass muster. Even Pres. Bush said "God told him to attach Iraq" and that is pure bunk. Back it up with facts please.

As for the US being the beast and Satan giving the US the technology, references please. I for one would like to know where that idea comes from as many others would.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I have to ask if you are a part of that church that boycotts U.S. Soldiers funerals with hateful signs and demeanor..

Sorry if that sounds offensive but really this is part of the problem with what appears to be the future of ATS in that anyone can make unsubstantiated claims with no proof or evidence to back it up..

Having said that before you say I don't believe in God or the bible or blah blah blah I do, I do not however believe that Angels talk to you and if they do, you can get meds for that but that is up to you..

If in fact Angels do talk to you and you can provide some proof not necessarily of the material kind but some type of proof that another person of faith can trust is true then you have my attention, if not then you are blaspheming and what you are saying could fall under the guise of false Gods as referenced in but not limited to the following scriptures..

Exodus 20:3
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

Isaiah 45:21-22
FALSE GODS
Who is your god? What is his name? How do you worship him, and where can he be found? Is he the God of the Bible, the Lord Jesus Christ, or is your god the god of your imagination, framed by your own thoughts and designs?

Is your god the god of pleasure? The man whose god is the god of pleasure soon finds his god never satisfies. The god of pleasure is a god that promises great thrills and excitement but delivers only sorrow and tragedy in the end. The god of pleasure eventually entraps men and enslaves them in drunkenness, drug addiction, and wicked obsessions.

Is your god the god of success? The man whose god is the god of success soon finds that his god will fail him. The god of success drives men to the depths of tension and stress. He forces sacrifices that are shameful and unbearable. The god of success demands more and more and leaves men inwardly hollow and spiritually bankrupt.

Is your god the god of public opinion? The man whose god is the god of public opinion soon finds that his god is vain and worthless. The god of public opinion changes like the weather. It tosses men to and fro in its winds and never takes them anywhere. The god of public opinion is a carrousel of foolishness.

Is your god the God of the Bible? The God of the Bible is the only True God; He is the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe. He is the God whose tender hand reaches out to all who have been victimized by the false gods of pleasure, success, and public opinion. The God of the Bible is near to all that call upon Him. He is willing and able to save all those who would turn to Him. The God of the Bible is the Lord Jesus Christ who died for our sin and rose again from the dead for our deliverance. He now calls all men to repentance and faith in Him. Will you pray this prayer; "Lord Jesus, I am a sinner and I am caught in the web of my sin. I can not escape. I believe you died for me and that you rose again. Forgive me and save me."

"There is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else."

Anyway just looking for some answers to your claims

Respectfully
GEO

[edit on 1/3/2008 by geocom]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This is the type of rubbish that REALLY gets under my skin.

You see, there is actually a fare amount of truth in what this person is saying, but it then gets mixed with a WHOLE bunch of absolute garbage and comes across as the ramblings of a madman - thus polluting the truthful parts and making anyone who knows such truth look as a nutter also.

I personally believe these sorts of people are deliberate plants of Satan. Used willingly or unwillingly to distort the truth and make MANY look bad and make passing on the message of truth that much harder.

I've seen it before and the damage it causes. It turns MANY away from the truth and leads MANY down a path of untruth. Some may ask "what is truth?" truth of the gospel at least, is simple, so simple in fact, you'd need an education to miss it. Christ and Christ crucified. Its when falsehood and bad doctrine do their work you end up with cults and all sorts of false religious dogma, that turns more away from Christ and Christ crucified simplicity of the gospel to think the whole message is the work of crazy people.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
if what the OP is claiming is true, then those muslim fundamentalists have been right all along. The USA IS the great satan after all!!!

sorry, couldn't resist.

on topic: sounds like a cult to me too. Star wars is developped to shoot down angels?
please, you lost me there...

peace,
mr.Jones

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hlesterjerome

Click here for more information.

Sorry, you're right, my bad.

Are you, however, aware that a large percentage of people with schizophrenia end up with radical religious delusions?

A friend of my wife lost a brother for this reason. He went to 2 hospitals and begged them to admit him. He told them something was wrong with him but he didn't know what was wrong. Both hospitals tossed him on the street.

He was shot and killed by the police that same night. In the police's defense, they had no idea at the time he suffered from clinical schizophrenia.

His psychiatrist told my wife's friend that religious delusions are VERY common in people with schizophrenia.

Even though my post was rather cynical and tasteless, in truth, it was not a totally baseless statement.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Cherubic Order of Holy Angels.

Never heard of them. So I googled. I couldn't find a 'home page' but what I did find - honestly just sounds like one of many end time cults.

To the OP - do you have a home page link to this organization?
Thank you.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
i have an open question to RAA the thread author

re; 'An Expose on Satan' (aka Dawn) ~ regina Dec 29 2007~

"" ...As with all the Holy Angels, he" (Satan/'Dawn') "was created without flawand informed by Archangel Michael, who at the time was the spokesman for Yahweh before he became Jesus Christ. ...""

?~~> the sentence seems to be saying that the Archangel Michael
became Jesus Christ...after serving as a spokesman for Yahweh..

i learned that Michael was and always will be the commander of all the Angelic Armies.......he never was a 'spokesman' or 'liaison' or 'instuctor'

your image sorta looks like that actress Jodie Foster
contact-themovie.warnerbrothers.com...
[the interview about her movie character] -2.2MB

Satan only gives power to the Beast for those 42 months
Satan is not the Beast

[edit on 3-1-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm sorry but this should be moved to BTS with the guy who claims to be a time traveler or just flat out deleted. Anyone can write up something like this with no sources. It is just a fictional fantasy story from someone who is either bored or has psychological issues.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
"cherubic holy angels" okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
SCARY THOUGHT: Why are people flagging this thread and starring the OP's posts? It really disturbs me that there are people who are hopping on this train of thinking led by little rationalization.

Scary to see how easy it is to recruit others into believing with and following you. It would seem that no matter how outrageous something is, if it makes sense to some people with less education, they will believe it, with or without reason.

Piece of advice people, DON'T DRINK THE KOOL-AID!

[edit on 1/3/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Amazing! It all makes sense! People, stop asking for sources the truth is right in front of your face! Listen to the father and read the holy book! This is going to happen whether you like it or not, but fear not! Put your faith on Jesus Christ our lord and savior and you will be saved. There is still time, repent, repent, and repent.

Also, the author of this thread left out some information and misinterprets some passages. Other than that Greys are evil and are controlled by the devil!
Sounds crazy but unfortunately it is true.
[edit on 3-1-2008 by Yessy]

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Yessy]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You get all sorts. There is never going to be just one person like the OP.

You said earlier that "Yahweh/The Father" is always watching Satan. And that "A Genius wouldn't believe he could actually defeat Father".
So you're saying that Satan cannot win. Ever. What is the fuss about then? Also, if "Father" is watching, surely he knows about the "weapons", and can prepare for them and destroy them/counter them.

Also, are you trying to hint that you are Yahweh's son, by referring to him as Father? Cos I ain't buying that. If you were the son of God you'd be doing things like Jesus was supposed to have done.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nemiro
Also, are you trying to hint that you are Yahweh's son, by referring to him as Father? Cos I ain't buying that. If you were the son of God you'd be doing things like Jesus was supposed to have done.

Absolutely not. I am only a Servant. And a girl... by the way.
We begin the "Our Father" with "Our Father". I like to call God Father. It's my personal preference and nothing else. And, I do try my very best to do things as Jesus did... it's my daily goal to walk in His footsteps every minute of the day.

God bless.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join