It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The immigrants stuffed into car seats and under bonnets trying to get into Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The immigrants stuffed into car seats and under bonnets trying to get into Europe

www.dailymail.co.uk

These astonishing pictures show the lengths desperate immigrants go to in order to reach Europe.

In one image, two men have managed to hide themselves inside the front seats of a Mercedes, with their heads jammed into the plastic head rests.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It beggars belief why they would even want to go to a prison island like the UK anyway?

If they get there, they've still got to find accommodation of sorts and then find work.

Heck, I'm British and i couldn't find any work there when I was back there a few months ago. Never had a problem getting work in the previous years to 2007, but '07 has dried up for opportunities.

And imagine the strain they have put on their families? Waiting for a possible income that may never arrive.

The streets are not paved with gold, even begging is illegal.

When will the world wake up to the fact that the West is not the sugar coated dream that it's made out to be.

Here in the Philippines, the idea of the west is like an unreachable dream. The Pinoy are being brainwashed with all the same hype and rubbish that the west has been soaked in for years.
This is part of why the west has been flooded by Philippino nurses and other health care workers. It would be interesting to hear the stories these legal and illegal immigrants have to tell.

If they had any idea of what's going on in the west (particularly with the prison islands) then maybe the lure of the strong Euro and Pound would not be such a good idea.

Another thing that springs to mind is this, with all the stories of RFID and ID cards and bio data, face scanners etc etc, how do they believe they will be in the UK long enough to make back the cash they spent trying to get in?

How are they managing to escape the system as it is now? If they can do it, then so can anyone who does not wish to be a part of the prison state which just goes to show that no matter how bad the scary tactics are that are being used to control the sheeple, there is a way out for everyone if you're willing to take the plunge.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
LOL! them pictures are a riot.

So I guess they figured out how all them clowns fit inside them tiny cars finally.

I hope they were arrested and deported on the spot. Dont give them any leinency, if you want to come into a country - do it legally.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
so they pull up at a check point in a fancy mercedes with lumpy seats and heads poking out the top, the dashboard is all loose and rattly, and the smell of burning flesh + cries of pain coming from under the bonnet.

i dunno if its just extreme, or incredibly far fetched.
i'd have to go with the second one, theres NO WAY you could lay wrapped around a hot engine while they drive over the border. Heck, his legs cant even get tucked in so i doubt they could shut the bonnet on him anyway, just like the guy in the dash + others in the seats.

suitcase, behind the back seat - i could believe that, but in seats, dash + around a hot engine?

thats so ludicrous it would never work.

[edit on 2/1/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I of coarse what to see people enter countries by legal means. I am glad the ones shown here were caught. But I must also wonder what these people are running away from if they are going to these extremes to get into another country.

new topics

top topics

join