It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Idol Reptilian Shapeshifter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Here is a clip of an interview with Billy Idol. He shapwshifts many times throughout this vid. Take a look and see for yourselves and watch his eyes carefully!!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
OH MY GOD!!...YOUR RIGHT!!
I was looking at this and thought 'HEY! i could be a reptilian because i can shapeshift my eyes!!'

Look!!!

/Sarcasim

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

will the moderators please BAN believer81

its just lame and annoying

its like canadian vandal a few months ago all over again

if it was true, is billy doing alot of harm by singing anyway?

WTF

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
listen you do not have to read my topics. i post these so that other informed believers can have a serious discussion on findings. If you have no serious input then may i suggest you just look by my topics. Thankyou

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thebeliever81

only if you promise not to flood the message board with the same thing over and over but written in different words

Ok ok, reptilians are real, now what are you gonna do?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
seriously? That is proof of nothing except an overactive imagination. no shapeshifting....

let me guess I am working for the reptilians...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Interesting, I found what he spoke about seemed much more interesting, the "Maybe they think I'm an alien" line was interesting, off the same link I found this one of Billy Idol... now at 44-45 seconds his right eye glows a bright green, and his left a redish tint....

Now it could be the coke he seems to be on...but he sniffs and makes some strange noises too.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thebeliever81

I recall that Billy Idol once had a terrible motorcycle accident and mashed up his head pretty badly. Something about a lot of plastic surgery.

Could that be the reason for his odd looks at times?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

you could be correct but the slits in his eyes say it all for me!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Red and Green lights = stage lights, dum di dum ...conspiracy of the lights, run for your bunkers.

These reptilian threads need a special section of ATS, one with a little yellow school bus Icon to warn the unaware just how retarded the topic is.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Legalizer]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebeliever81
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

you could be correct but the slits in his eyes say it all for me!

Why reptillian and not of the Lion race then?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
oh man If I see another stupid reptillian youtube video I sware I`m gonna hurl..
What is it???
is this like a buncha dis-info agents spreading this stuff all over the net to dis-credit any credible research?

cause I gotta say this is so lame its like gramma lame but even worse.
I know I`m not supposed to be rude an ATS, but man i`ve seen just about every one of these vidoes and not one has had any merit what so ever .
and I`m not saying that they do or don`t exist but with so many videos like this out then good bloody luck trying to convince anyone now..

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
With a reptilian yell, she hissed "more, more, more!"

I wonder if anyone has ever done a study into the psychology that drives those who believe such things...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Besides...being that this is a music video, don't you think that during production they would have edited-out any shape-shifting? Or do you think the Conspiracy is just that sloppy?

And what happened to all the people involved in the production of the video who would have seen him shape-shift? How come we haven't heard from them? Did Billy Idol and his reptilian pals eat them?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Please stop posting these bloody reptilian threads. The video's prove nothing. they are compressed and the quality has been massively reduced.

You are starting to get yourself a reputation and no one will read your future posts because you will have no credibility.

Do yourself a favour and change the record.. please

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

I must admit, I hope he doesn't stop. I find it quite enjoyable to keep destroying these claims.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebeliever81
listen you do not have to read my topics. i post these so that other informed believers can have a serious discussion on findings. If you have no serious input then may i suggest you just look by my topics. Thankyou

Even though this wasn't directed at me, I take offence at its tone.

First off, any member of ATS can read any thread they wish. It's a free site, and even non members can skim the boards.

And how exactly, are you having a "serious discussion" on "findings". Where's the discussion? All you seem to be promoting is YouTube as the chosen web site for sloppy work of supposedly disguised "reptillians".

Where's your theory of their agenda?

Where's your corroborating evidence that "reptillians" choose mainly to hide in plain sight; i.e. TV?

Where is that ellusive HD video that shows, without question, someone "shape-shifting"?

All you are doing is ranting about the glitches low quality, compressed videos throw up.

Do you describe yourself as an "informed believer", and if so, what exactly is this belief based on? David Icke? Billy Meier?

And lastly, where's this so called "serious input"?

Give us something more than Youtube trash, and maybe, just maybe, you'll actually start a thread that other members will be willing to contribute to, other than pointing out that you're wasting our time.

Ok, now you can hit the ignore button on my avatar.

Edit spelling

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Beamish]

top topics

join