It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Area51 infiltration idea...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Plan A: Study the A51 layout, then build a small remote control airplane mounted with remote swivel camera on the belly of it. The radio signal will be an alternating channel to cloak the location of its source. Use a video recorder to record the images until the plane runs out of gas or is shot down. Fly the plane long range from a remote location.

Plan B: Charter a single prop plane flight from Vegas to Boise. As soon as you hit restricted airspace, report engine trouble, and request an emergency landing. Take pictures while you descend. Of course, you'de have to hide the camera cleverly of course

Mod Edit: Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/1/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It would be easier for someone in this conspiracy community, with money or some other means of persuasion to hire a few spies.
Maybe someone that works there, has worked there or may work there in the future.
We know of some that worked there in the past, the ones that filed the lawsuit in the late 90s.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This might be a longshot, but do you think it would be useful to start an "Area51 Employees Thread"?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT51

Doubtful, it would probably just attract trolls. Even if someone claimed they worked there, it would be impossible to know the truth and on the off chance that some person on here actually did work there as they claim, he would get flamed and trolled to the point that he would just leave.
This is a great discussion board but its also a double edged sword because some of the less honest people that have come here in the past, bred a huge group of ravenous debunkers that will literally analyze every dot in every font of every sentence, which will drive anyone away, dishonest and honest alike.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think you have to give them a very good reason to "not" shoot down
an airplane or helicopter. Hypotheically : "Attention Area 51, this is
Gonads Two, over ?"
"Go ahead Gonads Two."
"Ah 51, we request permission to make an emergency landing, over?"
"That is a no-go Gonads Two, repeat- no-go!"
"51, we have no choice. We're low on fuel and one of the presidential
candidates on board, ( there's six of them total ), just dropped the safety
pin to that experimental bunker bomb we were taking to New Mexico.
You know, the one that'll blow a hole fifty miles across and a half mile
deep. It's on a 90-second delay, and if we don't land and put that satety
pin back asap, this whole area will be nothing but a hole, over?"
"Gonads Two, you have presidential candidates on board, over?"
"That's affimative 51, over!" (What a dilemma)

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Try here, This the official groome lake roadrunner site, this site explains the history of area 51 as told by employees, some great accounts of SR71 missions including crashes, pilots, and those who never returned home.

a very good site, just dont try joining them because i think that is a federal crime?

would help to put the link in eh!

area51specialprojects.com...

[edit on 3/1/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT51
Plan A: Study the A51 layout, then build a small remote control airplane mounted with remote swivel camera on the belly of it. The radio signal will be an alternating channel to cloak the location of its source. ....

Yea shure, but:

1. You will still never get close enough to get any pictures. I'm sure they have like (sand) sharks with friggin' laser beams attached to their heads defending that base. With such valuable information and projects going on at the base, I'm sure they have the very best of defense's to protect it. ....and I'm not talking about the stuff they let you see on the History Channel.

2. Good luck getting any good pictures at night from any distance, because that's when they pull out the stuff. You're going to need a awesome night vision scope on your camera. Also can't forget the possibility of stealth (visual) craft as well.

3. Most of the good stuff is underground almost all of the time anyway.

That doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see you try. I would gladly risk your safty for some sweet picts of Area 51. XD

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Johnny Sasaki]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
How do you plan on having the plane change frequencies? I dont think thats possible.... Even if it is was will you accomplish? You will uncover some secret aircraft and threaten national security.... What does that accomplish? Aliens there? Maybe but I dont think the reward is worth your life and the future of our air force

And when you land without engine trouble how can you think that you wouldnt be searched for some type of video/picture capturing device?

[edit on 1/4/2008 by racerzeke]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
what do you think you will photograph ?

all these walter mitty "plans " are very amusing to read

but , what do you hope to acheive ?

do you think there are EBEs sunning themselves on the patio of the A51 country club ? or flying saucer craft parked up on the apron ?

think about how long to took for pictures of known aircract to enter the public domain - they had been built , tested and flown for years without being imaged by unauthorised personell

so tell me again - what do you expect to see ?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
what do you think you will photograph ?

all these walter mitty "plans " are very amusing to read

but , what do you hope to acheive ?

do you think there are EBEs sunning themselves on the patio of the A51 country club ? or flying saucer craft parked up on the apron ?

think about how long to took for pictures of known aircract to enter the public domain - they had been built , tested and flown for years without being imaged by unauthorised personell

so tell me again - what do you expect to see ?

I suppose the idea is (in terms of the remote control plane idea) to find the cheapest way to get the best/closest pictures of the actual facility. I think its obvious to all that EBE's would not be lounging on the front patio.

Now, if you REALLY wanna get "out there". What about this?:

We launch a civilian operation to plant a human in Area 51 and other secret facilities. He is groomed from birth to have special intelligent abilities specific to the duties of those employees. From day one his oath is to never reveal the project. He is also fitted with a cybernetic iris that takes photos that can be viewed and uploaded remotely.

Hey a guy can dream can't he?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
By the way, how do I get my Avatar background to show all those bright, groovy colors you guys have?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Now that's absolutely insane... Considering how well they monitor any possibly of infiltration to their facilities. They even monitor their own employees and their activities outside of work. But this is all with good reason, the government is trying to prevent any leaks in regards to technology, plans, layouts, infrastructure, resources, finances, etc....it should all be zipped up.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Someone please correct me if Im wrong but wouldn't infiltrating a military installation be an illegal activity?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dont Hate Rats

Yes, it's illegal...and if attempted you might end up losing your life.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Well then this thread should probably be shut down because it is discussing an illegal activity.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dont Hate Rats
reply to post by laiguana

Well then this thread should probably be shut down because it is discussing an illegal activity.

I understand that free speech has its limits, but do you REALLY think I am going to charter a flight over AREA51, and/or fly a remote control airplane from 18 miles away? DUDE. This is for entertainment sake. Lighten up.

Better yet, go call the cops. I'm sure this thread will take high priority on their list of to-do's today.
[edit on 4-1-2008 by AGENT51]

[edit on 4-1-2008 by AGENT51]

new topics

top topics

join