It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Minister On TV (Lizzard Eye)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
nice clear resolution on this one:

| o -
|------|

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
great find definately a Reptilian! You can see right away.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i guess I am failing to see this one.....just like all the others it is what you make of it.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
nice clear resolution on this one:

| o -
|------|

watchZEITGEISTnow

awesome, you had me at hello

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Errr,

what exactly are we supposed to be looking at here folks apart from
the rather fetching girl in a bikini at the start of the video??

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
When the light hits the sides of the pupil, it makes the pupil look like a slit. I've been paying close attention to interviews on TV and it happens ALOT. I sincerely don't believe all these people are reptilians.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pmexplorer

The ministers right pupil and the shape of it, ie slit. Pupils are round no?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hmmm....I have watched the video several times, but I have yet to see any resemblance of a reptilian. Can someone please take a snapshot of the reptilian evidence? Thanks...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76
Hmmm....I have watched the video several times, but I have yet to see any resemblance of a reptilian. Can someone please take a snapshot of the reptilian evidence? Thanks...

Likewise, you'd better be careful, next thing they'll be saying your cute
baby is one of them!

My new years resolution is to not waste any more of my vaulable, time
energy and internet connection on such meaningless timewasting threads.

Happy new year!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I see light reflections on his pupil giving an optical illusion.

No reptilian here.

I'm not sure why people don't take into account that many things cause optical illusions making us see things that aren't really there. Logic is just completely ignored - thrown out the window.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

When talking about reptilian aliens that are taking over the world, exaclty where does logic get involved in this one?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Great point. Exactly, to someone who has been programed and molded to believe in what they are told to could never phantom an illogical and absurd "theory"...... or could they?

Slowly they are waking up, it is a shock to the system. I refer them to the movie "The Matrix (part 1)" That usually softens the blow for them.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Programmed and molded? By who exactly? I spent most my life with my nose in a book or fighting somebody because I liked to keep my nose in a book. Most of my teachers were idiots (One passed her shoe around class, and they say public schools are bad, yeesh)
I'm trying to figure out were people get the idea exactly that reptilians are hiding in our government so badly that people standing ten feet away can't tell the difference, but people sitting at home behind a computer watching a crappy recording posted on youtube. I'm sick of being insulted simply because I want to hear or see proof that can't be easily explained as a error in the video or a trick of the light.
I believe in ghosts, magic, belief in gods, and the power in belief. I believe in a lot of stuff simply because I can track it and study it and understand it. You use crappy videos on a site that's famous for producing crappy videos as proof that aliens are invading Earth. Then you insult every single person that tries to make rationale sense of what you're seeing.
What, you don't think calling somebody programed or molded to be an insult? The people on this site have made excellent arguments for everything from from government conspiracies to Bigfoot and you are insulting them because they can't see the logic in your studies.
And yeah, I realize maybe you meant this as a sort of joke. Tough, you're getting the end result of hearing hard working people called sheeple because they have a life. I really don't care what you believe as long as you can provide adequate information without managing to insult the people who counter your conclusions.
Ok mods, you may now do whatever editing this is deserving of. I think I made some insults here. Darn.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Great point. Exactly, to someone who has been programed and molded to believe in what they are told to could never phantom an illogical and absurd "theory"...... or could they?

Slowly they are waking up, it is a shock to the system. I refer them to the movie "The Matrix (part 1)" That usually softens the blow for them.

watchZEITGEISTnow

Funny you say that, because The Marix 1 is what freed me from, well, the matrix .At first I didn't even know it, but that movie really changed my life and opened my mind.

[edit on 4/1/08 by enigmania]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I misinterperated what you meant, I wasn't insulting you, sorry if I did. I was thinking the whole concept IS illogical to what we are told, and how we are educated in everyday life. The longer you have lived the more "programming" you have been exposed to. Having said that it to me would seem left brain or logical minds would have a far harder time accepting what a right brain or creative one would. Lucky for me I'm the latter.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Ya, the best thing about the matrix (part 1) was it gives us a way to express and tell people where we are coming from. It gives a new language if you like.

While on the topic of movies some others that are musts for "brain opening" I like to call it are:

Network (1976)
Blade Runner (1982)
Clockwork Orange (1972)
Eyes Wide Shut (99?)... hell ANY Kubrick for that matter
V for Vendetta is a recent one I like too
Wag The Dog
They Live
and the famous 80s mini series V
(someone I know says the latest Dr Who series is into the rep conspiracy too, but I dont watch it so only going on by what they say)

*btw you can download any of these movies off bittorrent

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Sorry, the more I cool down the more i realize what you actually meant. I'm a bit tired and my brain read it the wrong way. I like what I said though, just wish it wasn't basically a flame. But to me, calling someone programed or molded, or that idiotic term some folks use, "Sheeple," is a insult, a large insult, since a lot of people are using their brains and learning and asking a lot. Now to me, crediting a movie with it takes a good deal from their work. A lot of these people have been actively researching these ideas since well before The Matrix came out. But that's another bit, so i'll just apologize and move on.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hey no worries. Yeah you're correct the Wachowski brothers took the idea from a few others, as they did with V for Vendetta I believe.

link: media.www.slccglobelink.com...

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Yep, it's based off of a comic that was pretty good, though a good deal darker than the movie. Easily one of my favorite comic book adaptions.

new topics

top topics

join