It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oderint Dum Metuant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I prefer a 357 magnum bullet rite to there big old [snip] heads.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I was under the impression they could attack us telepathically, rendering any physical defense completely useless.

If telepathy is indeed in their arsenal, perhaps what we need to do is discover how that works. If it works by electromagnetic waves, it stands to reason you could "blind" that sense with a device that emits similar electromagnetic waves. Just make sure it's EMP hardened.

Anytime our senses are overloaded, it disables us entirely for a brief time. Stun guns disable us by overloading our sense of touch, the wonderful LRAD overloads our sense of sound, even skunk spray works by overloading sense of smell.

Since most of us have no significant telepathic sense, a device like this would be like a flash-bang that only works on aliens.

But first, we'd have to somehow verify some more specifics on how their telepathy works.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
to Paul_Richard:
Thank you for your extensive answer. That brought light to my question.

to inthemistandfog:
interesting... more light.

to gabriel5578:
Yeah! The right attitude as i'm a "flesh ape".

to Blaine91555:
Great, you are a sadist

BTW, hand to hand means without weapons. I cannot use your 2nd Amendment.
It is obvious we don't know enough about them and their weakenesses...
Is there any skill we should develop?

to mattifikation:
I beleave you may have the correct approach to this issue.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Maybe something like this:
Shark_Shield
or just a lot of garlic

to overload their senses. Hmmm...
What senses do they have?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well, vision. I recall hearing on more than one occasion that they don't like bright light, but that might just be TV fantasy stuff.

An actual flash-bang might disorient them, in the absence of anything fancier. Maybe a flare gun would be bright enough to have an effect, not to mention draw loads of attention to the area. You could always scare them away.

On that note, an air horn could have the same effect. I don't know how sensitive their hearing might be, but if they have any at all they'd hear the noise and know how much attention it would draw.

It's my understanding that they don't like attention.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Machete and some good old fashioned frag grenades.

Edit: Also some phosphorus grenades would make for a pretty sight.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by spec_ops_wannabe]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TrojanNutzConspiracy

I'm trying to remember what movie that's from, can you tell me?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Galaxy Quest

Best movie ever!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well, considering you'd been to the pub, drinking and smoking and generally polluting your body, I'd doubt they'd go after you anyway, since thy have a predeliction for abducting earthlings when they're young, so not not to worry--drink up and feel safe!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by karamba
to jainatorres:
I'm dead serious, my point is:
what do we know about aliens, what is their weakness?
Focus on the topic, not the maners.
btw, humour is a higher state of mind.

Focus on the topic: which is your weakness called fear for instance. Your position is nonsensical. You don't know anything to start with, except the "acceptance" that it must be true that they "are here".

They are here for a very long time, "they" say. What did they do to you in the short span that you call your live? Nothing.

If they are here, and they are more intelligent than you, it would be smart to think of ways to benefit from their existence, to learn, to grow, to make contact maybe. If they did not contact you now, what makes you think they will in the future. To feast on you flesh??

I dreamt of the Greys once. I was going through a underground tunnel on a sort of a monorail in a little cart going very fast. Then I arrived in a sort of a station. When I stepped out greys approached me and I was startled by their small but muscular presence. I was pretty shocked to see them. I had the feeling they wanted something. They tried to hold me, but I ran through a sideportal up a stair and threw one grey that wanted to stop me over a rail to escape. he fell down. I felt a little sorry for him. Then I woke up.

Well, in my "fear case" i just wrestled and that was it. I couldn't have thought that out before. I mean to say: the solution will come when you are there. Don't be afraid. Live in the moment.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Pjotr]

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Good advice, Pjotr. It's amazing what man can do when he's freightened - me, I can run like hell when I'm scared, so they'd never catch up with me, latest model flying saucers or not.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
They don't taste like chicken.... they taste more like bison.

-Euclid

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
I was under the impression they could attack us telepathically, rendering any physical defense completely useless.

Not true. I have had plenty of astral-telepathic attacks in my life.

Just like us, the Zetan-aliens (without spirits to help them) have no telepathic ability whatsoever. Their purported talent in that area, as well as the belief that they can teleport and walk through walls, are all the the product of Zetan propaganda -via implanted screen memories - through abductees.

I have been within fifty feet of a floodlight paralysis beam in operation. If they had the ability to read my mind and/or that of the other people in that house, I would have been taken. I have no special shielding ability.

They did not simply because they could not.

When someone receives a telepathic message, be it a clairaudient sound or voice, a clairvoyant vision, a thought that just popped inside, or something similar of that nature, it is coming from the Other Side. It is not coming from one or more incarnate Zetan-aliens inside spaceships

There are Group Entities (discarnate communities) which project the telepathic persona of being physical beings in spaceships. That is also a deception. The proof of the pudding is to challenge any telepathic message from a purported physical extraterrestrial or group thereof. Ask him/her/them to show you their bodies and spacecraft so you can photograph them. They will always fail to provide you with that physical verification, exposing the deception.

BTW, telepathy is not affected by EMPs or any other material device, simply because it is the universal language of Spirit and therefore on a higher vibration than any physically-based energy. So if you are attacked telepathically, treat it as it is - an astral attack - not an attack from space aliens in ships.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Unsure if this is a beneficial suggestion or not, but I too had a dream of being "abducted by grays".

Very vivid dream, as I recall.

I was someone in a trance, but still managed to reach out and "tickle" one of the greys trying to carry my prone body.

I dug right in his ribs and tickled hard.

He didn't like that one bit, and the next thing I new I was waking up and turning on all the lights in my house, completley freaked out, but probe free.

Seriously - TICKLE THEM like you would your younger brother (if you have one) - be merciless in your tickling. try to make them pee their pants (or lack of).

Get back to me if this works.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
One of our favorite movies is " Mars Attacks" so my sons suggested if you have a pretty good voice, you might try a little yodeling. Now which form works best Country or Swiss might be a matter of opinion. Of course if they start probing, might be yodeling anyways.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
My Boerboels routinely drag friggin caracasses of half eaten grays onto the front porch. Probably ones they round up in the pastures scouting for bovine abduction. It really gets old. Especially when company shows up unexpectedly and they have to go stepping over this thing.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Boy, with so much potential mental and physical violence in this thread no wonder we are kept imprisoned on this planet. I think some of you ought to work out those aggressive thoughts through some productive means, both for your own benefit and people around you (or the community in general).

Here's what I have contemplated on the subject, as a practical approach and an alternative to violence, if a situation like the OP proposes happens and you are sober enough to remember it:

Little gray aliens (3 ft tall) are drones, a cyber-organic beings. Assaulting them will accomplish nothing except waste your own energy. They are under command of other beings, so you can always request to "talk to the manager."

Taller gray aliens are real entities, consider them far more intelligent than you can think of and so showing that you are not an animal they consider us all to be would be preferable. Think of passive civil disobedience, something in the line of what Mahatma Gandhi would do, when considering your actions.

Apparently there are treaties signed between us and them which state they cannot abduct earthlings as they please. You might want to remind them of that right away, they will know what you mean regardless of whether you know of the exact name of the treaty - it is irrelevant, they can read your thoughts and probably know you better than you do, they'll know what you mean.

As a sentient, soul carrying being (and you are one, right?) you are granted free will, as per the Universal Law, but you have to exercise it in order to have it. They should comply to your request to leave you be if nothing else then simply because there is always a bigger fish in the ocean, and they definitely fall under one (Galactic bureaucracy?) that enforces it.

Just because our local bullies here on our planet have totally gone nuts is really our fault, not Universe's. We have given up our free will and passed it onto them to do unto us what they are doing, so we only have ourselves to blame. The Universe is definitely not in a mental chaos as it exists here on the Earth.

Don't bother yelling, screaming or talking, anything you wish to say just think it out. Mental imagery of emotions might/will make no sense to them because people say Grays have none, though I'd think they are more logical than emotional beings, or more in control. Furthermore they could/would use mental emotional imagery against you because you are not in full control of those faculties.

Fear, as one of (or the most) powerful emotions is sufficient to overcome anyone not strong enough to control it. If there is anything you should practice every day and every hour, than it is control of your fears, and letting go of them. Martial Arts practice might be useful in defending yourself from (primitive) earthlings, but out there I believe it is not about physical but mental powers and their development.

I could write pages more so to cut it short, next time you are afraid or feel fear, stop and think about it. Dissect it and realize the absurdity of your fear then let it leave you just the same way it came upon you.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by amigo]

[edit on 3-1-2008 by amigo]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mira_of_lurk0more
Hey a real Latin title! "Let them hate so long as they fear". Things are looking up!

I'm not sure what I'd do. If I felt threatened, if they were classic grey drone, then I'd snap the little bastard's neck. From the various picture-fables the neck looks scrawny and if I could, I'd plunge my 2in long thumbnails into the little beast's eye sockets until it's juices spurted out.

Then I'd get mad and go to the kitchen, melt 5 Kilos of blue cheese, fill up the Popeil flavour injector and let the bugger have it in any orfice, and if not in the orfices then pump the bugger up till he was bursting through punture. Maybe tenderize it a bit with Mom's old 9 iron.

Then I'd then ram the little turd on a spit over the big barbeque pit and find out whether, as Crakeur today contends, that "they" do indeed taste like chicken. Make mine Kiev with lemon.

It can't be any messier than slaughtering a hog or cow.

Mira

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

Although I appreciate your spunk, I think you forget that most encounters incorporate paralysis of the abductee. I've spooked them once, but then they put touched my forehead and....

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mira_of_lurk0more
Hey a real Latin title! "Let them hate so long as they fear". Things are looking up!

I'm not sure what I'd do. If I felt threatened, if they were classic grey drone, then I'd snap the little bastard's neck. From the various picture-fables the neck looks scrawny and if I could, I'd plunge my 2in long thumbnails into the little beast's eye sockets until it's juices spurted out.

Then I'd get mad and go to the kitchen, melt 5 Kilos of blue cheese, fill up the Popeil flavour injector and let the bugger have it in any orfice, and if not in the orfices then pump the bugger up till he was bursting through punture. Maybe tenderize it a bit with Mom's old 9 iron.

Then I'd then ram the little turd on a spit over the big barbeque pit and find out whether, as Crakeur today contends, that "they" do indeed taste like chicken. Make mine Kiev with lemon.

It can't be any messier than slaughtering a hog or cow.

Mira

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

Although I appreciate your spunk, I think you forget that most encounters incorporate paralysis of the abductee. I've spooked them once, but then they put touched my forehead and....

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Get a thought screen thing or a foil hat like some people are wearing...lol..

I would pray, and rebuke them in Jesus' name. That'd do the trick as they are actually demon spirits manifesting themselves on the spiritual plane. Satan is the prince of the power of the air.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join