It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oderint Dum Metuant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mira_of_lurk0more
You threaten me as in the OP, then you get done too.

WHAT THE HELL?????

What threat???

Staff?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
alright, enough bickering.... back on topic.

If you have an issue with a post or member, use the complaint feature.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Yes, oh staff! Come hither. Please! Read Mira's post. Be my guest.

Like I said, as posited in the original post, if you were to threaten me in the same hypothetical manner then I would treat a human (you?) the same as I'd treat an aggressive alien. Same. Same. I'd do my utmost to kill you. Nothing more. Nothing less. Fair is fair.

Your user name is like, vulgar and derogatory to the community in my individual perception.

Mira

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Apparently so, intrepid - because everybody's still alive! Steven Greer included

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
what is going on here? Is anybody able to concentrate in the topic?

What Weakenesses do have alien beings?

Please, this maybe important for the humankind...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by karamba

I'm not sure if this is legal where you are, but I never leave home without a tube of pepper spray. I'ts attatched to my keyring.

Aim for the eyes!

edit to add:

That's if my first idea doesn't work!

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Like I said, as posited in the original post, if you were to threaten me in the same hypothetical manner then I would treat a human (you?) the same as I'd treat an aggressive alien. Same. Same. I'd do my utmost to kill you. Nothing more. Nothing less. Fair is fair.

I highly doubt talking about killing other members is acceptable under the T&Cs, even if it's only "hypothetically" killing them, Mira.

Your user name is like, vulgar and derogatory to the community in my individual perception.

Why thanks.

I did actually ask for my old one back, which I like a lot better, but I didn't get it.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
You live in a pre-Coperican universe. You must be the centre of that universe in your programmed mindset.

Read member Mrd-whatever. It's not about you despite how you might try and manipulate this situation. You lose. You are baiting in my opinion and not engaging in authentic discussion of the OP and I am. I respect the T and C. You?

You are looking for a fight. I just polled some of your threads. Have you ever been banned? If so, I don't want to play with you. You cheat for your own self-agrandizment. That's way-small.

Mira

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
In the spirit of this:

Originally posted by elevatedone
alright, enough bickering.... back on topic.

If you have an issue with a post or member, use the complaint feature.

2 members have been warned. Apperently the thought didn't get through. Is it sinking in now?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You live in a pre-Coperican universe. You must be the centre of that universe in your programmed mindset.
You cheat for your own self-agrandizment

Nope. And if you check my posts more carefully, you'll even see that I've repeatedly said that I'm absolutely no one of consequence. I am no one important at all, Mira.

What would I be "aggrandizing"? Letters on a screen?

You are looking for a fight.

Not at ALL. I am actually quite the pacifist.

But I really, really don't like being taunted either.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure if aliens exist, and they're visiting Earth- They didn't come all the way here to get their arses kicked by some flesh ape.
If you're leaving the pub late at night, and run into a bunch of small, gray beings- Don't fight them. They're probably dwarves, not aliens.
People see you as less of a hero if you attack a group of little people.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Then I'd get mad and go to the kitchen, melt 5 Kilos of blue cheese, fill up the Popeil flavour injector and let the bugger have it in any orfice, and if not in the orfices then pump the bugger up till he was bursting through punture. Maybe tenderize it a bit with Mom's old 9 iron.

Then I'd then ram the little turd on a spit over the big barbeque pit and find out whether, as Crakeur today contends, that "they" do indeed taste like chicken. Make mine Kiev with lemon.

It can't be any messier than slaughtering a hog or cow.

Mira

The thought of it all!!!!!!!!
Goodness! I'd commit myself to anything to be invited to one of your table 'd hote barbeques.... When's the next one?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Yummy """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
LOL, Dewm0nster! I now have a permanent appreciation for the term "flesh ape." My god, this has to be the most insane thread I've seen! The ANSWER to the question the OP keeps posing is NOTHING! We know nothing of any weaknesses of the (apparent) nonhumans. Cripes, as though those with enough knowledge to accomplish the amazing scientific feats that they (apparently) do would be dumb enough to expose themselves to pathologicals...

(35 minutes later): If the only nonhumans the OP assumes would make Contact with this "civilization" wouldn't have feelings, that's only the wildest of speculation.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Lightworth]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
There are stuff like www.thelightside.org... on the internet too..

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Taze them Bro

Your question can not be answered without more information about them.

Perhaps a good Anal Probing just to get even and then make them listen to Political ads and Disco Music until they give up.

All you could do is try everything until something worked. Then share with us so we would know what to do next time.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
As a ufologist and spiritual medium, I've been studying this and related issues for many years.

The meditation, prayer, and visualization techniques referred to are effective but mainly in the capacity of an early warning system. I would not rely on them as the sole means of defense. Group Entities, typically of the yellow-discarnate energies on the Fourth Plane - like those in Christianity - have only been effective in thwarting SOME alien abductions.

The angelic communities, be they Christian, Jewish, Pagan, Wiccan, Muslim, Hindu, New Age, etc., are simply not spiritually and telekinetically powerful enough to totally amend the Zetan subjugation, kidnapping, and overall atrocities that are being committed.

If you are dealing with Zetan-Greys, as is the typical alien reported during abductions, then yes, poking them in the eyes would be effective. Most Greys are very short, approximately four feet tall, and one would not have to be a martial arts champion in order to take one down. The other Greys are approximately six feet tall, thin, and would have to be dealt with as with any Homo sapien of that size.

They aren't stupid. They have been practicing the art of deception, psychological manipulation, misdirection, and discreet kidnapping for thousands of years. To say that they anticipate resistance is understating it. Which is why they typically use intense white floodlight beams (which came into my parent's home in the 1990s) and/or pinpoint sky blue paralysis beams (which knocked Travis Walton back and out in the woods) to at least paralyze their intended before they proceed with a kidnapping.

Avoid the beams and you avoid getting abducted

Abduction Prevention

Next, you will have to deal with their on-board security: the Nordics (genetically engineered Homo sapiens that are typically big and strong) and/or Hybrids (the most recent genetic blend of Homo sapien and Zetan DNA). The Nordics have been reported by abductees to protect the weaker Greys against their Terran prisoners.

Expect to come up against para-military forces that are trained in hand-to-hand combat.

Being adequately trained in the martial arts is therefore extremely important. I am a Jeet June Do practitioner and an eclectic approach is the best one.

Grappling and wrestling moves are effective but should not be pursued because you don't want to be on the ground or floor when fighting many opponents. Knocking someone down with a single blow, be it a finger-jab to the eyes, punch or back fist to the face, mid-section side kick, front kick, etc., is a much wiser approach when fighting multiple opponents. (Bruce Lee said that if he ever had to get into a real street fight with many people, he would probably attack with eye gouging.)

If you are skilled and powerful enough in your side kicks, then disabling your opponents as they come towards you by breaking a kneecap is also a very efficient technique. This, along with the most powerful linear technique (also in JKD) in existence: the slide side kick. Granting one the power of a jump side kick while staying close to the ground in a more controlled and more efficient maneuver.

Additionally, having the ability to strike damaging punches at only inches away from someone - what is referred to as short power - is also very smart to cultivate in your martial arts training. Only the more powerful, focused, and experienced fighters can do this effectively.

As far as the little bastards entering your home (from them thinking that one or more of your family are paralyzed), and if you are permitted legally, then I suggest you have on hand a Benelli M1 Super 90 police assault semi-automatic shotgun. Even if the Zetan-aliens are wearing adequate armor plating as good as or better than kevlar (as they are known to have metal alloys at their disposal that are very light and very strong), you will still strike them down and damage them from the sheer impact of the slugs.

All of the above will help anyone prepare to fight the Zetan-aliens outside the protection of their spacecraft.

EDIT: Electronic weapons for defense, like tazers are not a good idea.

Zetans often use electromagnetic pulse (EMP) devices to immobilize if not destroy electronic circuitry. This has been done many times when they have kidnapped people targeted in cars, as they use EMPs to disable automobile engines

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Interesting question... With the growing number of people getting jumped by aliens nowadays it does make sense.

On a serious note, visit this link and you will get your answer in how to fight them.
www.youtube.com...

After watching this you will see that hitting them between the eyes puts them down very quickly.

Good luck!

[edit on 3-1-2008 by gabriel5578]

[edit on 3-1-2008 by gabriel5578]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
buy an AK-74U or a Desert Eagle, UZI or MP5.
sorry for the 1-liner.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by anglosaxon

EDIT: Sorry staph, it was smaller than others on this particular thread. Like um, apply the rules evenly? LOL.

You'd be welcome at my family's table anglo'. I'd love to comment more but I received a warning from "moderator" Intrepid so I'd better not speak the mind that I think.

Next big barbeque with be for the Daytona 24 by Rolex. Sort of a biker deal. Suckling pigs and organic steaks... it's really fun because it's winter and the saunas and jumping in the water through the ice is a blast!

Mira

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
First I would suggest giving one a prod to check if he's real, how meny pint's did you have in the pub?

It wont do to go stabbing one with a boot knife if you wake up only to discover you've knifed a policeman by mistake!

They only want to probe you (no complaints there!)
They may want you to breed (no complaints there!)

And while your up there on their flying saucer see what you can swipe!!!

Think piekie, just nick it!

They have limbs the same as us, so stands to reason their bone structure is similar, an aikdo hold on its wrist with a sharp wrench should produce a satisfying crack!

Failing that, a little krav muga... Nut the little turd! Followed with the statement "Come and have a go if you think your hard enough!"

However as their species could in theory come from a planet with a higher gravity than our own, chances are you could do a flying spining kick and it might just look at you as though your trying to tickle it, right before it rips one of your legs off and beats you to death with it!

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Brother_Amos]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join