It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien (ET) Contact Starting to Happen Slowly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Cmdraleon, you never addressed my post, so I will ask you directly.

Because I do not believe you, does not make me evil, since it apparently means I am in league with the nasty, negative aliens?

This is the height of arrogance.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I posted in a previous thread that I would not pursue Cmdraleon, or his singular ability to ignore any awkward or in depth question about his religion.
I feel kind of guilty breaking my promise, but this type of thread still annoys me. That aside, the reason I made that resolve was that I had a revelation about our Commander, and what may be his modus operandi.

I believe, and do not mean this as an insult (and it is only my opinion), that the OP is a fanatical convert to the Ashtar Galactic Command. He fully believes everything he is taught, hears and reads regarding this religion.

He has faith, and there is nothing wrong in that.

However, I do not believe he fully understands everything the Command teaches. This, IMO, is why he is reluctant to answer questions that would take the focus away from the magical, mystical exciting sci-fi side of his belief, and into the real nitty gritty of how it is supposed to work.
It must be thrilling to be involved with a belief system that has space faring gods, beings of light and a grand plan of salvation for us all.

I have to admit, it does sound wonderfully persuasive and far more entertaining than mainstream churches.

We cannot blame such a person for being motivated to spread "the word", even if they are not in possesion, or have total understanding of the neccessary dogma and doctrine.
It is done in all innocence, and in the best intentions.

I do not believe Cmdraleon is here to hoax or scam us. He probably found the negative feed back he recieved here on ATS quite shocking.

If you surround yourself in a comforting, supportive religion, one that you feel completely relaxed in and totally part of, then it is a real wake up call to find out that those who are "outside" simply don't believe a word you say, or, more disturbingly, your message.

Does this sound like I'm speaking from experience?

Well, I am.

Cmdraleon has thrown himself into the deep end way too quickly. He's entered an unforgiving arena without arming himself appropriately.

I still don't believe anything the Command preaches, but grudgingly admire their members for standing up in public, in the face of open ridicule, to try and spread their message.

There, that's it. Now I'll leave him alone.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

ok i listened to these videos and they answered some of the questions i asked you to answer,

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Channeled message from the galactic federation (23-10-07)

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians Pt. 1

what is Your opinion on the allegations that these E.T."s are associated with demons and the devil ??.......

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Ashtar the Prince of Hell

[edit on 4-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I feel alot of vibrations now, not only during meditation but also regularly now, HELP what does this mean?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
It will be a gradual increase oin 2008 and rapidly increase in 2009/10. 2012 will be and slightly before this Contact will be widely known around the Planet by many.

Let me see here. The aliens have slowly been making themselves known to us over the course of 5,000 years or something, and suddenly, over the next three or four years, they're going to step it up?

Here's my theory. The ET aliens have slowly been revealing themselves to us over the past 5,000 years... and they still have another 10,000 years to go. Nothing important is going to happen in the next few years, or the next few thousand years.

You and we gotta long, long, long wait.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

The key is belief.

The supposed disappearance of ‘Cmdraleon’ for not answering the members’ inquiries for some sort of proof or evidence is apparently due in part that maybe noone would believe him anyway unless contact is made with the 'believer'.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky

The key is belief.

The supposed disappearance of ‘Cmdraleon’ for not answering the members’ inquiries for some sort of proof or evidence is apparently due in part that maybe noone would believe him anyway unless contact is made with the 'believer'.

Mr. Aleon is alive and well..lol

i listened to his radio broadcast today,,,its on every sunday at noon e.s.t.
www.wesufm.org...
WESU 88.1fm

he was talking about how he was from mars and that people lived under the ground on mars

he also said his personal spaceship was hovering over him at 15,000 ft. and that soon more ships will be revealing themselves to show us that we are part of the galactic brotherhood.

he sure does believe himself i will give him that.

i think there was too many skeptics for him to continue any conversations.
i am one of the skeptics but i thought i would listen to his show just to see how far out there he is and let me tell you .....he"s wayyyy out there

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
just in case anyone is interested...

i listened to mr. aleons show on sunday ( 2-3-08 )and all he did was play his meditation music wich made up most of the program.

he did say that next week he would be revealing messages from the galactic command.

i find it interesting that we have a guy(alien) on a weekly radio show saying he is an alien from mars and has a spaceship hovering above him and nobody really seems to care....

i really dont understand how this can go on and nobody is talking about it ....

does it go unnoticed because its on the radio ? if it was on tv i think this would be more examined and scrutinized ?

i know alot of people claim alot of crazy things but this is a weekly radio program....

i am not saying this is a true or false situation...

i cant disprove any of it so i do take into consideration..(very minimal consideration)...anybody else feel this way ?

[edit on 5-2-2008 by easynow]

[edit on 5-2-2008 by easynow]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join