It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien (ET) Contact Starting to Happen Slowly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Alien Et Contact has been going on for ages before current Humans existed.
AtlantisInca,Lemuria,The Inner Earth NetworkMayan,Telos Mt Shasta ,Tibet and elsewhere around the World.

Its nothing new ,but for current Human existance its all new .

Many look for the truth of Alien(Et) Contact and many who see real UFos from other Worlds wonder why are they here.

Humanity is more connected to the Alien(ET) area then they realize.

Debunkers and Skeptics are more connected to the Negative Ets for the most part and those who have been into Disclosure of the Alien Et presence are working with the positive Ets Consciously or not.

Alien(ET) Contact will increase now as this year progresses up into 2012.

No matter how many people say nothing will happen now or in 2012 regarding Alien (ET) Contact there in for a big surprise.

It will be a gradual increase oin 2008 and rapidly increase in 2009/10.

2012 will be and slightly before this Contact will be widely known around the Planet by many .

I will post more updates as I have them to share more indepth.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
And you know this how?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
And off to Skunk Works with this one...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Conaire

Because they have been here before you existed now here on Earth.

As I stated in my post the Inner Earth dwellers are from other Worlds living beneath the surface of Planet Earth now and also many from other Worlds living on the surface who have been here for years blending in to Earth Society and Cultures.

Aliens(Ets) can come and go as they please unseen.

If they wish to be public they will .

In time the Public will be aware of these things and realize that it is happening now.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by evanmontegarde

I disagree when message like this are presented they belong here.

Under Aliens and UFOs.

This message and thread is about Aliens(ETs).

In all due respect your wrong for suggesting this does not belong here .

If I were talking about going to church then you would be correct in that view.

If my message does not fit your belief system or understanding of the vast subject of Aliens or UFOs then so be it.

I love when a person such as yourself reads the message and truly thinks it does not belong here .

Maybe you did not read the post closely enough to see how it does relate to Aliens.

CmdrAleon

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If you're the real McCoy, how does one interested in contact, go about doing that?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I am sorry but I don't buy your post. Where is the evidence? You claim a lot but I doubt you have anything substantial to provide us with. Oh and you sound so New Age aka your profile pic. I think you've watched too many google vidoes about ET discloser and now decided to play one of the GURUs yourself. If that is true which I think it is in this case then you are very egoistic and immature person. This thread belongs to Skunk Works.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stanislav

I disagree completely with you on this .

First lets deal with the New Age why are you even seperating the New Age from UFOs and Aliens in all connected even if you do not see it that way thats your opinion and your right .

You say this message does not belong here and there will be others who believe it does .

So live with it and again remember no one forced you to read it or even reply.

On a last note to your reply I suggest you stop attacking the New Age as if its has no information or relationship to the subject of Aliens(ETs) and UFOs.

By doing so you limit your ablity to see that there are many area's interested in this subject not just skeptics,Ufologists etc.

Thanks for your opinion anyway.

Now back to my thread and getting back on topic.

CmdrAleon

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Raoul Duke

Greetings Raoul,

When and Contact is made depends on the Human frequency of the Body.

Aliens(ETs) operate in a slightly higher frequency at this point for you to see them would mean that you would have to focus and bring your whole Body Mind and Spirit to where they are at.

Also the ones I have spoken about being on Earth now have come here in many ways some came right off Ships in remote area's and others came directly .

When you allow yourself to truly believe its possible to make contact it will happen for you.

The key is belief.

Without the belief that its possible it will not take place.

Also none of the Aliens(ETs) are here for a show of here we are .

When it happens it will be a equal relationship for all.

At some point you will be guided and have that contact .

The important thing is being really in a higher frequency or vibration.

Aliens(ETs) all operate in varied vibrations some in lower vibration and then the others in higher vibrations they can see and speak to each other but you cannot see them.

Right now there can be Aliens(ETs) in your room walking by you but because they are in a slightly higher vibration you cannot see them.

Getting into a quite space always helps with contact.

If your in a noisy area and distractions it will not happen.

Hope this helps.

CmdrAleon

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ok well, one person asked "and you know how?" and you replied with more gibberish that lets us ask another question as to how you know THAT?
You are not even answering how you know these things... or how you CLAIM to know these things.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Okay Aleon,
I'll try to believe in the real possibility of contact, and hope good things arise from there...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

The important thing is being really in a higher frequency or vibration.

OK, so how does a human get in "...a higher frequency or vibration." ?

How would a person know if they are in the right "frequency?".

BTW- This really sounds like a bunch of hooey but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. I am open to the possibility of contact with ETs- I just don't think they live under our planet- with the magma and all.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Aleon has left the planet.He may be back in a flash. Gordon.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Another one. Alright, for the benefit of your own thread now, OP...

I'm not asking you for proof, cause I know how hard it must be to get proof of alien existence and all that (if it wasn't, everybody would be out greeting our visitors by now selling souvenirs from planet Earth).

But as has already been asked... HOW do you know this?

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Debunkers and Skeptics are more connected to the Negative Ets for the most part and those who have been into Disclosure of the Alien Et presence are working with the positive Ets Consciously or not.

I love this. Really, I do.

Since I do not believe you, I am in league with the evil aliens. Whether I realize it or not. Sounds about right.

How is this any different from fire-and-brimstone-style religion? "If you do not believe me, then you are working for the Devil!"

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So can you provide some proof? All of us and I mean all of us who do not believe is only because of nothing more than not enough evidence. It is not that we do not want to believe.

You show us an alien and we will be right next to you fighting for the cause, but that is NEVER the case.

All we get is, well first you need to believe in them to see them. It is like this in every other non-provable event that seems to present itself on ATS. “you just got to believe first”

Well I’m here to tell you that simple proof is all it would take for the whole world to believe, but it is never done.

I also like how your post is written as if it is a common understanding that it is all true when there is no truth to it.

Please just type less and show more…

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

Greetings ,

First the Ets living within the Earth do not worry about Magma science will say there are no people living within the Inner Earth .

The reality is that there are cities and places within the Inner Earth that exist.

The whole Planet is not just Magma.

Beneath the the Great Pyramids in Egypt there are tunnels that take one to the Inner Earth Cities ,also Mt Shasta has secret enterances to the City of Telos .

These Tunnels exist at various points around the World and have existed for millions of years.

If you only believe your nuts and bolts science they will say this is not possible they are wrong.

Just as Science is looking for Ets when Ets communicate in a completely different way .

Now as for how to be at that say vibration as those Ets I speak of means serious focus and work.

The first thing you need to do daily if you have not before is throw out all your belief systems and skeptisms which for some is hard to do because you have been programmed well.

If you decide to meditate which is step one and ask daily to be at the levels of vibration that these Men and Women exist in eventually you will see them and they will see you.

No Tv No Noise just a quite space to do this is key.

Since I cannot know if anyone will do this its really up to the person if they have a serious intention and a pure intention for this to be so.

When contact starts to happen you will see Golden Light flash in the room.

This is key when this happens your vibration is almost at the level that the Spiritual Ets(Aliens) exist at.

Once you see the Golden light/s then its possible for them to come into complete form as Humans just in a less dense body.

CmdrAleon

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Please google and read the Lacerta Files when you get the chance Commander....That file makes a lot of sense to me and I'd say its the truth...thx

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

i have some questions....

you say you have to have the right vibration to talk to these e.t."s...

if you are communicating with these e.t."s.....what are they or It saying to you ??.......do you interact with different ones or is it the same one every time ?

do the ones from other planets have the same message as the ones that you say live underground ??

is it the same vibration to talk to the ones from other planets and the ones that live inside the earth ?

are these spiritual beings ?. or are they flesh and bone like us but in another dimension...?

if these are spiritual beings you are talking to can you also talk to the dead in the afterlife ?........... or is it like a ouija board ?

what is your opinion on the allegations that these E.T."s could be associated with demons ?..........yes...i mean the ones YOU are talking to

you say this contact will increase as we get closer to 2012....can you tell us why this is happening ?.....and what is going to happen in 2012 ?

these are serious questions to me....i hope you will answer them.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hi, raleon

I hear this year in 2008 there will be alot of natural? diasters and exposing of secret societies? Do you see this? Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join