It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My New Years Challenge! Help me!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I just need an e-mail address gents, and they are all yours.
Seriously. Anyone who is more computer literate than me. I am all set to e-mail NOW!

[edit on 21-1-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You can send them to my email if you want ?

erauzed@gmail.com

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
They are all yours man. When you have them, I will give you any info I can. Gonna go outside with mt sony now. Saw weird lights last night, but don't know how to use the Sony yet...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It was only noticed by me because I was looking straight up at some contrails. This object "popped" over the mountains, then sort of slalomed two peaks before dissapearing. Not tryting to start anything. I want this year to be the CREDIBLE year, thats all. So please tell me I just couldn't see the tail or wings . Thanks guys, I don't want lose my focus, or credibility. Hence why this is on this thread. -Jason

Just to add this, I am not sending you some photo that I later realized had an object in it. I saw an object and grabbed the first camera I could. Read my OP. My goal is to stop the question of if and start asking why? I have been following this texas thing, and between that, bakersfield, O'hare, and the pheonix lights, I believe that this is coming soon! (disclosure) but then we have to staart anylizing the data so we know why they a re here. ( like powering up, research, nefarious takeover plans)

[edit on 21-1-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Here is the pictures that Jason sent me;

First picture - img255.imageshack.us...

Second picture - img262.imageshack.us...

Last picture [Control shot] - img292.imageshack.us...

Question to Jason, does your camera support RAW data pictures or does it always have to compress them ? Its just that RAW data pictures let us see more data.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Its a verizon Envy phone. (my Sony was charging) I have no idea aboput your question. be back nin two hours, got an appointment. I don't know what the object was, sorry.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Nice pictures; I wish was there. I need some fresh air with little noise, birds, maybe a small river, a small village with nice people...Oh..by the way..where was the ufo

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I wasn't completely sure myself howeve this is what I think are the objects;

Picture 1
img170.imageshack.us...

Picture 2
img253.imageshack.us...

They are in the red circles.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
That's what I thought, but it just looks like it is part of the hill side. Other than that though nothing stood out as a possible UFO.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Xcalibur254]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Sorry I didnt get them up fast enough, I waited then I had to get home from work.

I too dont see anything there.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yes! That is it. That is why I took the control photo! it isn't the hill side, but you had to be here to see it. It is blurry due to the speed i think? In the second photo, I can't find it either, but I know it was htere, because I almost got a third shot. But while taking the second one, I couldn't see for sure. Just trying to snap away. Crap. Why can't I have had my better camera on me! I believe htat it wasn't white., because as it "slalomed" away, I had a very hard time seeing it against the clouds.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

This is a very interesting post, Jason. Thanks for asking me to have a look at it. Maybe I can learn how to take a decent picture too.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hello there everyone!
So, I wanted to post an update on this thread for those of you subscribed.
I have obtained my cameras, one sony 7.2 mp camera, no attachments, and a HD video camera from Sony. I was all set to get a really nice camera, one with a telephoto lense and night vision, but I was attacked with Identity theft. Some jerk took 2,000.00 USD of my money, and with school starting, I had to choose a Computer update, or just the one camera. Sorry, but my ultimate commitment will have to wait.
On the bright side, I now have a photo bucket account, (hence the kitty photo) and I have figured out how to load pictures up on my computer. The photos I took earlier this month were just of a hanglider, as I later found out. So sorry, but I never said it was a UFO. I have also been practicing taking better photos of moving objects, as well as using two video cameras at once. (by rotating the cameras into view, I figured that showing both screens taping an object, taping a camera which is taping an object, would be GREAT proof.)
So, all in all, it has been a great two months. I have a trip to Death Valley for a three day camping trip in April, as well as two trips, one to the high desert in Sept, and one to colorado in Oct, fully planned and payed for. I will add, that watching the skies more has made me realize just how many helicopters have been in the air the last two weeks. Oh, well.
Thanks again for the support, have a great day/night/weekend!
-Jason

[edit on 9-2-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Forgetting the identity theft, those were all great news!

And I think that the most important was the fact that you are practising both the capture of images and the observation of the sky.

Good luck and good work.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
i would like to get a camera sometime soon a very good one
what i would like to know what brand of camera allows photos in infrared?
and also i have access to a cannon eos in 35mm is it possible to take infrared shots with it and how .....also in the movie cameras is there a brand name that allows the operator to change lenses ? the eos i cant remember the model
but i do know that ther was only a short run of these made by cannon it cost my sister $2800....it is said to be a very much sortafter camera with professional
photographers.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by ST SIR 86]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ST SIR 86

I think that for a film camera you have only to change the type of film used, but the lens may block some infrared light, so take this only as a reason for getting more detailed information.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have seen a couple of "lights in the sky" videos lately, and I had a question. What is a reliable way to film lights, and yet still give a verifiable reference point? Should you pan away, zoom in and out, or just show a constant back and forth. I also noticed in the bakersfield, and the new Arizona video, the sound of cars, but no showing of them. Would it be good to show them? maybe flag them down, get a recorded witness? any thoughts?
-Jason

P.s. I will be going to the high desert next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Overnight camping in UFO country!!

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I think the best way is having two cameras, one with a wide view the other zoomed in on the light(s).

If not possible, I think that zooming out from time to time to show some reference is a good idea, although a little annoying when we see the video, but I think it is better this way, not having any reference makes those videos with just some lights useless.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I totally agree, as you know, I have two cameras always. But as this thread is for more than me, I wanted to just float a method that would seem to eliminate the problem. What if the thing is overhead? -Jason

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Good question!

I think that a good way was to have a camera with something like an artificial horizon and a compass to show the position to which the camera was pointing, but I don't know if there are any cameras like that.

Can you have another person filming you while you film?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join