It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Sea Scrolls Revealed- Aliens and Spacecrafts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Mysteries of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Video.

The dead sea scrolls were found by accident. Upon deciphering the scrolls, the information it pertained baffled any one who heard it.

Descriptions of Aliens and flying machine. WOW!.

The scrolls seems to prove the Holy Bible is edited to say the least.

All informartion describing flying 'starcrafts' and vehicles and races from outerspace.

Proof of the Technological Ante-deluvian World. (pre-flood)

Part 1 www.66stage.com...
Part 2 www.66stage.com...
Part 3 www.66stage.com...

you will need the DIVx codec located at www.divx.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
WTF??? This is complete religious bullplop. He's essentially saying an alien gave him the "real" Dead Sea scrolls translations and then rants what they say (including a hilarious description of a standard modern security system)... This is not about the Dead Sea scrolls themselves, its the eqvivalent of channeling.

30 minutes into only the 1st part, I'm not impressed to say the least.

Edit: LOL!!! 2 minutes later, I hear that its filmed in 1993. And his close friend predict the true information in these Dead Sea scrolls will ROCK THE WORLD in 1994 (OMG THE FUTURE!!!).

[edit on 2-1-2008 by merka]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Mysteries of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Video.

The dead sea scrolls were found by accident. Upon deciphering the scrolls, the information it pertained baffled any one who heard it.

Descriptions of Aliens and flying machine. WOW!.

The scrolls seems to prove the Holy Bible is edited to say the least.

All informartion describing flying 'starcrafts' and vehicles and races from outerspace.

Proof of the Technological Ante-deluvian World. (pre-flood)

Part 1 www.66stage.com...
Part 2 www.66stage.com...
Part 3 www.66stage.com...

you will need the DIVx codec located at www.divx.com...

It is true you know. So too the nag hammiti libaray. I studied such documents for several years and this is what made me realize the reality of the Urantia Book.

The Urantia Book predates the lost scrolls in publication, yet the lost scrolls predates the Urantia Book in understandings. This is more then a cowincidence.

Shamefully people will want to deny the reality of the Urantia book and so they see what they want to see.

People always "wishing to see the truth" but it isn't others that blind them it is their self.

In ignorance you are blind, within understanding you see the truth that is all around you.

join