It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Horoscopes - What is YOUR sign?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Metal Boar - 1911, 1971, 2051

A proud, passionate Boar with overpowering sentiments, who values his reputation. Intense and more dominating than others, this type of Boar often has excessive appetites and could lack refinement or tact.

He exerts less control over his personal life and is very sociable and extroverted. Openly demonstrative with his affections and pure-minded, he underestimates his enemies and overestimates his friends. He is not likely to be secretive and will be direct and trusting, even credulous.

Ambitious and forceful, but not always objective, the Metal Boar could be a dangerous opponent, as he can be violent in expressing his anger or resentment.

This type of Boar will not concede defeat graciously. He is not a quitter and can be relied on to have immense powers of endurance. An active doer blessed with great positive strength, the staunch Metal Boar will have enough vigor for ten.

I got the same as AD.

Close on some parts, off on other's. Cool site Ducky.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Way ta go GAU!!!!!

mmmmm...surrounded by pork ribbies...drooling now...SLURP....placing a match over my BBQ...ahhhhhhh.....mmmmmm....bbq sauce......OMG!!!..What the hell was I thinking?!??!? I can't eat my friends!!!

BAD DUCKY!!!...(smackin my hand now) What the hell are you thinking?!??!

lololololol

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

I am a Water Tiger.

Growwwwwwwllllllllll, splash

This type is an open-minded Tiger who is always inclined toward new ideas and experiences. He also has gift for seeing things objectively, because the Water element combined with his lunar sign gives him a calmer nature. He is humane and an excellent judge of the truth, as he can relate to the way others feel. He is intuitive and has a well-developed faculty for communicating with people. He does excellent PR work.

This more realistic type of Tiger has his finger on the pulse of the people and knows the things he deals with. He makes few errors in his assessments. His mental abilities are above par, but like all Tigers, he sometimes wastes precious time procrastinating. Still, he is rated as less temperamental than the other Tigers, as he can control his emotional urges and concentrate on his endeavors.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Serious? lolol

Toto...we're not in Kansas anymore...

I'm surounded by lions tigers and boars...oh my!!!!

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
FIRE DRAGON

Gee, I wonder where I got my screen name from?

I've been holding off on my dragon tattoo till I find/come up with something really unique. Too many non-dragon borns out there with dragon tattoos. :shk:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Earth Monkey - 1908, 1968, 2028

A placid and reliable Monkey who may have a cool and collected nature. He is expansive and given to disinterested acts of charity.

He quietly demands admiration and appreciation for his talents and services and when this is not forthcoming, he can sulk and become insolent.

He is likely to be an intellectual and will be academically studious or very well read if he cannot pursue a higher education. Generally, he will be honest and straightforward and will achieve distinction through his thoroughness and devotion to duty.

The Earth Monkey will not be too fond of entertaining unless it is necessity, but he will be genuinely kind and loving to those he cares for. Less concerned about his ego, he can devote himself unselfishly to the good of all. He will value his integrity and can be overconscientious about operating only within the law.

Source

[edit on 1/3/2008 by jensouth31]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have found "Chinese Astrology" to be considerably more accurate in defining personality types than traditional Western Astrology. I do give both types some credence but certainly not enough to allow myself to be guided by either. I read this stuff with some amusement but I do note those aspects that appear to reflect reality.

For the record, I am a Water Snake

Water Snake - 1893, 1953, 2013

Just as water seeps through practically any barrier, so will a Snake born in its year wield encompassing influence through his profound insight.

This unassailable Snake is gifted with strong charisma and an inquisitive nature. Shrewd, business-minded and materialistic, the Water Snake possesses great mental abilities and powers of concentration. He can block out distraction, and brush aside unimportant issues for effective overall planning. He never loses sight of his goals or gets out of touch with reality.

Artistic and well-read, the intellectual Water Snake is also practical. He is adept at managing people as well as finances. While he may assume an unperturbed appearance, in actuality this particular Snake person has a long memory and harbors lifetime grudges. He could have the patience of Job combined with the bite of a King Cobra.

Source

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by benevolent tyrant

All in good fun, my friend!

The 'Snake' represents 'Wisdom' - from what I've heard/read.

Down-to-earth people, with good sense of reasoning/smarts.

I too, have found the Chinese zodiacal to be more accurate as well.

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Fairly accurate....

< Metal Dog >

Metal Dog

This type of Dog can be unwavering in his convictions and highly critical of every infraction of the law according to his own interpretation. However, his principles are of the highest kind and fundamentally he is noble and charitable. He will give himself to a lifetime of selfless dedication if he finds an object of cause or worthy of his devotion. Yet he can be ruthless when aroused and will pursue his enemies until they are annihilated.

The metal element combined with his lunar sign, which is also governed by Metal, produces a double Metal sign, which is extremely formidable. Tibetans call this combination the "Iron Dog" and look upon its year with much apprehension as it could be either very good or very bad, depending on whether it takes on negative or positive course.

Likewise, the stern and principled Metal Dog will exhibit the same traits and will exercise strong mental discipline over himself and take things very seriously--especially when they concern the affairs of his heart or his country.

His loyalty is unquestionable and he has strong political views. Never indecisive, he will pick a side and never desert his affiliations. Consequently, even though he hates injustice and foul play, this type of Dog can resort to extreme measures when he insists that others subscribe to his views.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am ..........

Water Dog - 1922, 1982, 2042
An intuitive type of Dog, who will be difficult to lead astray. He could be very attractive and a striking beauty if a female.

Water gives him more reflective qualities and he will be sympathetic to the views of the opposite side. However, despite his pleasant personality and democratic stance, he does not establish very strong personal bonds to those close to him and is often too liberal where he should be more firm.

More easygoing than other Dogs, he will tend to be lenient with himself as well as with others, often indulging in self-gratification and adventurous sprees. But because his strong temperament will be toned down by the Water element, this Dog is able to contain his emotions to an admirable degree and will present a calm and charming exterior.

A good counselor, fair judge and legal-minded operator, the Water Dog will be fluid in expressing himself, using psychological approaches that are hard to refuse or refute. He is fated also to have a large circle of friends and his company will be much sought after.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Metal Dog...

It is interesting that there is an additional element to the animals. I never knew this before. I will have to share this with my friends now and see what kind of animals we are...thanks for posting this.

Kafer

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Interesting...

Metal Horse - 1870, 1930, 1990
A popular but peripatetic and unruly type of Horse. Demonstrative, impetuous and bold, he will be a most engaging personality. He is highly amorous and very appealing to the opposite sex.

Gifted with a prolific mind and fine intuition, he can be extremely productive when he is positive. It will be difficult trying to keep up with him as he seems to be everywhere at the same time.

Blessed with strong recuperative powers, the Metal Horse is never out of action for long. He is constantly seeking excitement and climbing to breathtaking heights.

Metal will make this Horse more stubborn and self-centered than other types of Horses. He may be a proverbial bubbling stream filled with brilliant ideas but he is not a consistent administrator. If his work gives him no satisfaction, no fun, no rewarding stimulation, he will become irresolute and irresponsible. He cannot exists on a diet of daily routine. Nor can he function with someone glancing over his shoulder. He thirsts constantly for new experiences and challenges. When he is negative, he will have an irrational need for liberty and be unable to establish deep personal involvements for fear they may curtail his freedom or make demands on his time.

I underlined the things that I know for sure are true about me. Everything else I'm not too sure about.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Water Boar - 1863, 1923, 1983

A persevering and diplomatic Boar with all the qualifications of an outstanding emissary. Perceptive at discovering people's hidden desires, he will be resourceful in bargaining with his opponents. Still Water makes him look for the best in others and he often refuses to believe their evil intents until the last moment. This type of Boar has a touching faith in hi beliefs and loved ones. A believer in miracles, he can be used by others if he is not careful.

The cordial, peaceful and earnest Water Boar will be a great party goer. He will stick scrupulously to the rules of the game, showing his goodwill by meeting others more than halfway.

Still true to his Boar nature, he will have his basic passions and outpourings of love. When he is negative, he can be preoccupied with sex, enjoyment of rich foods, excessive drinking or indulging in other expensive luxuries at the expense of others.

Yep. That's me.

Bolded point number one makes me get back-stabbed by other for being too trusting (too many times to count... still I persist). Bolded point number two leads to me being stepped on all over for sticking to the rules when people around cheat (in all senses of that word... sigh). Bolded point number three happens after the first two points happen, when I'm in 'self-destruct mode' to 'vent steam' and 'lash out'.

Right now I'm in the mid-stage of the vicious cycle. Or is it the third quarter-stage?

Time is running out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join