It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien grey caught on camera ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I know this is a youtube video but check it out and let me know what You guys think .. Sorry if this was posted before , the search didnt hit anything when i tried to check

link ---> www.youtube.com...

Also if anybody understand that language maybe he could transalate what they are saying in there
?

PS: If this is another CGI hoax I apologise in advance and ask the mods to remove the thread

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
That's a first to me.

Thanks for sharing, Thill. I don't know if this is CGI or not, but it sure does seem realistic.

What I want is to see another video that occured in the same situation from that person who was recording with a video camera, that'd clarify more.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that I saw this post recently and someone was saying that it was fake....I am not 100% sure they are all getting mixed together at this point.

It is also possible that I saw this video independent of this site

cool vid regardless

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
ive seen this vid on here before but i cant remember the thread title maybe someone else knows what it is..

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It's a new video to me anyway. Nice find.

What I find interesting is that two guys are rapidly approaching the hut (Or whatever it is), one carrying a very bright flashlight and the "Alien" doesn't seem to take any notice of their approach until AFTER they begin running away. That seems a little out of place to me. It would appear to be more realistic if the "Alien" were aware of their approach and was reacting to it and trying to hide. Instead it seems like he was interrupted fetching his morning coffee. I'm thinking it's a fake - although I am NO expert on videos.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It goes around being a cupachabra. And yes, it is fake.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I've seen this one before with a different title pointing to at as the Cupacabra (I don't know if I spell it right) but it is supposed to be the fear alien creature who mutilates cows and farm animals.

Look at the legs, it has running feet, like dogs do.

And yes, I dont believe this is genuine, it seems like a CGI animation.

Peace y'all

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Wow! Great acting!

Just wondering but has anyone interviewed those witnesses who were there at the time of this sighting including those in the movie?

What about newspaper articles ? Are there any of those on this alien?

Have there been any local, regional or national ufologists who have taken an interest in this "alien" movie clip?

It's CGI -- this is very apparent and this is probably why all of the questions above are "NO". Lol

The real ones are scientifically investigated (i.e. area checked for radiation) and have had witnesses come forward to talk to people like ufologists, the police, the mayor and the news media etc... about their sighting. Though many remain anonymous, some people don't have any problems giving their names if they are not currently employed somewhere where they know their boss would have any issues with that...

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Palasheea]

top topics

join