It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My picture of UFOs Nov. 19, 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hello all! I'm new here, but I have browsed a lot of posts for a few months.

I have a great picture of UFOs taken from my backyard. I was taking some pictures of some really crazy cloud formations and chemtrails. When I downloaded the pics to my computer I noticed the UFOs. I didn't even see them when I was taking the picture.

Since I was taking pictures of clouds, I was focused to infinity. Which means that in order for the UFOs to be in focus they must have been pretty high in the sky.

You can also see a few white orbs in the picture also.

www.flickr.com...

Sickscent

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't know how to post pics in the body yet.

Here is a direct link.

www.flickr.com...

Sickscent

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I am not sure what those spots are but i just wanted to say you have some very nice sky shots.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Alright, I've cropped them out for you:

Original:

Family portrait:

Object 1:

Object 2:

The white orbs you speak of aren't really interesting, but, they are there.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing! Don't know what to make of those objects. The long, slender one appears to have an object like a rounded ball on each side of it. Could possibly be an insect of some sort in rapid flight (hence the blurriness) and perhaps those things are wings? I don't know. It's an interesting pic either way!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Nice cloud shots.

Has anyone noticed the circle slighty above the smaller object?

Another couple of observations; if you zoom in on the cylinder, it appears to have two fins at the right hand side, the lower one is slightly fainter.

Also (and no accusations here, also I don't know how to crop and post so as to show it) is there any significance to the pixellated square around the cylinder?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Thanks Donoso for putting the images up for me!

DimenDetect - It cannot be an insect because of the focus being set to infinity. That means that the objects are really high in the sky.

If you look at my other pictures of clouds on Flickr you can see some pictures that contain birds or airplanes. Then you can get an idea of how high up these objects were.

What I thought was really strange is the cigar shaped one. Once you zoom in close it has two 'things' protruding from its top and bottom.

DONOSO! I uploaded some higher resolution pics on Flickr. Would you be willing to put these up?

Thanks
Sickscent

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
So what fo other people think of these photos?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
well i think you have somethin..bt its not that clear to tell...and your right it cant not be a bird or an insect cuz if it was it must of been a huge bird or insect...this are nice pics of the sky!!!nd thats wat always happens wen you take pics you never see nothin at the time bt wen you upload them thats wen you start to see things am i right or wat???????????

[edit on 3-1-2008 by PHXWATCHER]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Having the focus to infinity does not mean that the objects must be very far away to be in focus, it only means that all objects between a certain distance (that they usually so not say what it is) and infinity are on focus.

In the camera that I have used that distance is somewhere around 20 metres, from what I have seen, so it means that all objects between 20 metres and infinity are on focus, in my case.

And why is that photo 1000x670? Why did you cropped it?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
To me, perticularly regarding the first/larger object, they look like BUGS, flying past out of focus.

Kind of like the UFOs they called "RODS", but these i think are bugs, you can see the "WINGS" on that larger object.

Nice pics though

AoN

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
well if you didnt notice them whilst taking the picture I would say it must be pretty small, particles of dirt & dust in the air. A ufo would have definitely caught your attention but cool pics anyway

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses guys.

Armap, the reason I cropped it was to try and keep the resolution up. Sacrificed more of the sky for a better resolution of the images. That was kinda my point. If it were bugs, then you wouldn't be able to see them 20 meters away.

Jainatorres, there are numerous pictures where the person didn't see the object until developing the film or downloading their pictures. That recent one in Cornwall the guy who took the picture said he didn't see the object until he downloaded the images... And if you can see a particle of dirt or dust from 20 meters out!
Sickscent

complete photo:

Close-up of Cigar:

Close-up of Box:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sickscent

a bit off topic but did you notice that in your picture, image 087, the bottom left corner of the cloud..it looks like an eye? ... kinda cool.

top topics

join