It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snow UK :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

news.bbc.co.uk...
Snow is expected to fall over much of the UK and is likely to cause disruption in some areas on Thursday.

The BBC Weather Centre said south-east England and East Anglia could see 4cm of snow, with north-east England and eastern Scotland likely to get 5cm.

The Met Office has issued a severe weather warning across many parts of the UK for Thursday and Friday.

we might/will get snow tommorow
finaly snow in my area, yes i like it when it snows as i like taking pictures

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
lol Yes i also have my camera ready to take snow piccys!

fingers Crossed!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I`m a bit envious of those who get snow from time to time,though wouldn`t want to live in those cold climates.

The closest we had to a white Christmas here in Perth WA was for me this year, the temps were around 110F so we spent Christmas morning down at our local beach,where someone the night before made a snowman out of sand and put a santa`s hat on it.

Its going to be around 110F today here and I`m just leaving for work(and I work outside) fingers and toes crossed it snows instead

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
yea..!!!!

for the snow...

im already excited.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I hate snow!
It's cold, it's wet and it's very dreary.

We get snow every year and every year it causes havoc with Britains infra structure.
Why can't we learn from the Scandanavian countries who have substantially more snow and deal with it as a matter of fact.

The only good thing about snow is that as I work approximately 200miles from home travelling can be quite difficult, so; more time for my favourite pastimes; drinking in the pub with my mates and listening to music.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
awww....

where's the snow? cold and grey again.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Why do people get so exited about snow? You guys can come anytime and take all of ours away! Anyway enjoy your snow!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

The only good thing about snow is that as I work approximately 200miles from home travelling can be quite difficult, so; more time for my favourite pastimes; drinking in the pub with my mates and listening to music.

i've heard we're trying to get those "sports" recognised for the olympics 2012, guarenteed wins for us :w:

i love the fact that britain comes to a stand-still with a bit of snow.
trains cease to function because of "leaves on the line"

www.translink.co.uk...
"NI Railways are committed to reducing, where we can, delays you experience when train timetables are adversely affected in autumn by leaves"

bring on the snow and lets all have a couple of days off to laugh about it down the pub

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by callmedave

i am on the verge of crying

i want snow the fudging weather people lied
i am going to sue em

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Seems the snow will fall later this afternoon for me, according to the BBC forecast for my postcode and then rain later this evening.

And there was me, waxing my snow board!!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Todays snow status by me is: snow.

Its really cold though.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

And there was me, waxing something, certainly not a snow board, getting ready for a night or two being cabined up!
Gee, better go to the pub then.

new topics

top topics

join