It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible MERSA Cure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I stumbled across this and found it interesting. This just shows the possible cures found in plants we take for granted. I wish them well and their results looks positive.

The bark extract is unusual, partners in the company say, in that it stimulates the body's immune system, promoting healing and fighting infection at the same time. They believe research will prove the active ingredient effective in fighting a range of maladies on the body's surface -- psoriasis, shingles, cold sores, athlete's foot, hemorrhoids, even skin cancer.

M.E.R.S.A. CURE?

[edit on 2-1-2008 by BlueRidge]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the post..my brother is a diabetic(has lost one foot) and gets wounds that take a long time to heal on the other. I sent him the link!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

No Problem, im glad I could help just a little. Ive done some more research and it seems that the actual company that makes the stuff is called 7 oaks Pharmaceutical. I don't think they are a big company or anything like that...it also means they are possibly a take over target for the bigger pharmaceutical companies. If that happens I hope the product does not get shelved....

7 oaks website

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Is this a publicly traded company? Not much information on this can be found.......

join