It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once you KNOW, then what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Good day,

I have a question to my fellow members of ATS.

What do you once you know the truth? I don't want to get into an argument of what the truth is, but let's say we all agree on it. Then what?

do you quit your job?
do you disconnect your TV?
do you believe anything that comes out of the mainstream media?
what do you do when your family/friends start questioning your sanity and goals in life?
To make things worse, there is so much dis-info out there, who do you believe? In order to research every fact claimed or debunked, I'd have to quit my job!

I feel as I am living a double-life. One life is the 'slave' side of me (debt, work, paycheck, mortgage, bills) and the other side is the 'aware' side of me, knowing what goes on behind the scenes. How am I supposed to fight the system when I have to be a part of it?

I find it hard not to question any motive from any authority figure anymore.
I don't want to end up a lone conspiracy nut. They'll give me a middle name and accuse me of assassinating someone.

I'm also interested in those members who have young kids or expecting. How do you explain things to your child? Would you rather allow them to be assimilated, and then when they're an adult give them your speech about the 'truth'? or do you start at an early age so they don't get their fragile minds to shape to what society wants?

Thank you for reading.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If you know the truth please share it with everyone on ATS. Otherwise there's no answer to this question because it's contingent upon what the truth is (the particulars of 'the truth' dictate the circumstances of what one would do if one attains knowledge of it).

join