It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland Yard to help probe Bhutto assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Scotland Yard to help probe Bhutto assassination

www.cnn.com

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (CNN) -- Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said Wednesday that British investigators are heading to Pakistan to help clear up the confusion surrounding Thursday's assassination of Benazir Bhutto.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
How about this for a development, I wonder how long is going to take before the investigators get kicked out from the country or get assasinated themselves if they get too close to the truth.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
first off, you (seem to) assume the investigators are impartial and will only produce the factual evidence for their conclusion...

no this could have a smell of rotton fish attached to the 'conclusion'...
scotland yard? why they are enveloped in Anglo-Ameriucan hegemony,

the CIA or the FBI would be as equally suspect as the Pakistani ISI.

InterPol is in the same basket...

why not let a 'neutral' country like
Switzerland conduct the investigation if they are willing ?

[edit on 2-1-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Now that time has passed and those responsible have had time to destroy an evidence trail / create another evidence trail, it will be proven by the Yard that terrorists did it.

I hope there will be more video/pictures surfacing to make the cover-up much more difficult. Some witnesses may know more, but they will be threatened or worse and we will never know the truth.

I don't know who did it, but I probably will not believe anything that comes out as official.

ed:sp

[edit on 1/2/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Yeah, I guess your right, what was I thinking! I guess nothing new is going to come out. Silly me

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

You are right. Nothing new can really come out until you start with the body itself. That is the only way we will know what truly happened. Check out this thread on No Bhutto autopsy performed.

No Bhutto autopsy

new topics

top topics

join