It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coverting Video Files.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Alright I got a good one for you. My brother-in-law has a new video camera that records into .WMV format and he wants to burn it to a DVD in DVD-R format so that he can watch it on his DVD player.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well, you're going definetly need a DVD burner. The software that comes along with it should do what you need to do. It just won't work without a burner.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

WinMPG.com-
WinMPG Video Convert is a complete solution for video file converting. It supports conversion AVI to Mpeg-1, AVI to Mpeg-2, AVI to DVD, AVI to VCD, AVI to SVCD, all media format to DivX, and all to AVI. WinMPG Video Convert is an easy to use media file converter, with beautiful user interface that multi-skinned. It supports almost all video file formats, including AVI, Mpg, Mpeg, Mpeg1, Mpeg2, Mpeg4, VCD, SVCD, DVD, DivX, ASF, WMV, and QuickTime MOV.

I have this program and it WORKS LIKE A CHARM! I mostly use it for MPEG to AVI conversions.

Download the trial version. If you want the crack for it, to unlock the full thing, just U2U me. I'll be happy to give it to you.

SHARE THE CRACK!(s)

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

EDIT: I forgot to post teh link... www.winmpg.com.... There, NOW I'm done.

[Edited on 11-2-04 by prophetmike]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Tsk tsk tsk...sharing warez are we? [walks over to Windows Longhorn PC] There shall be none of that...[makes a guick jpg in PS8] Its illegal and shall not be tolerated [rips a few ISOs using Alchohol 120%]...GOT IT?!?!?![finishes website just created on Dreamweaver MX]

top topics

join